Promissory Note & Choose Your Fate rewards

n64jive

Dunno what I'll use on my skiller, but main I'll probably do 1 on kiln (as I suck at Jad normally), 1 on QBD to get her out of the way then the last 2 on nex.

or 3 nex 1 QBD. the rhino cape doesn't really appease me nor seem necessarily.

Popoto.~<3

but main I'll probably do 1 on kiln (as I suck at Jad normally)

You realize there are SEVEN Jad per Kiln run?

yeah, that's why im thinking of not using one on kiln. Plus im content with my Fire Cape anyway. Still dunno wtf to use my skillers cards for, they're all sorta PVM/Danger based as opposed to skilling. (minus the bank bag but tbh I don't even do any banking via skilling)

Might use them for something quest based that requires killing something that's too difficult to kill w/recoils. (like Shilo)

Popoto.~<3

but main I'll probably do 1 on kiln (as I suck at Jad normally)

You realize there are SEVEN Jad per Kiln run?

yeah, that's why im thinking of not using one on kiln. Plus im content with my Fire Cape anyway. Still dunno wtf to use my skillers cards for, they're all sorta PVM/Danger based as opposed to skilling. (minus the bank bag but tbh I don't even do any banking via skilling)

Might use them for something quest based that requires killing something that's too difficult to kill w/recoils. (like Shilo)

Use them for family crest. That quest isn't normally possible as a level 3, but using the instakill darts will work. Shilo on the other hand is always doable, but darts would make it easier I guess.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got around to using my darts. My drops were:

375 Onyx Bolts and 20 blue charms

12 torstol seeds

brews and restores

Virtus Robe Bottoms

It was interesting to see that the robe bottoms have dropped from 50m to 37m after this update.

w4M8t.png

I'm going to get 4 Insta kill Darts & go to Queen Black Dragon.

Level 99 Skills 28/28 200M exp Skills 6/28
Going for 200M All Skills. [qfc]48-49-837-63099395[/qfc]

@Matt258RS Twitch: Matt258RS

Whatpulse
My Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

On 12/23/2011 at 4:39 PM, 'Jebrim' said:

But don't even begin to think that I think I'm better than you all simply because I've done 7.6k+ hours of Agility or because I have tens of thousands of fans.

I'm going to get 4 Insta kill Darts & go to Queen Black Dragon.

Do queen for first kill if you want the journal, but do nex otherwise. drop chance is waaay better (and overall drops are worth more)

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

Yeah I don't see anything about a "use before" date ... :huh:

These items will appear in the inventory of everyone eligible at some point today, please be patient as these will be added manually. All abilities must be used by the 31st December 2012, or they will be lost.

Says it right in the news post

http://services.runescape.com/m=news/sizzling-summer--choose-your-fate--promissory-note

hzvjpwS.gif

These items will appear in the inventory of everyone eligible at some point today, please be patient as these will be added manually. All abilities must be used by the 31st December 2012, or they will be lost.

http://services.runescape.com/m=news/sizzling-summer--choose-your-fate--promissory-note

Also I'm 85% sure it also said the expiry date in the Fate cards interface like at the bottom.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

http://services.rune...promissory-note

Also I'm 85% sure it also said the expiry date in the Fate cards interface like at the bottom.

Well -- there it is ...

nyuseg.png

Kalphite King was meant to come out this year, do you think it would be worth saving the darts for him? Would Jagex even allow them to work on a freshly released boss?

I'm sure I read on rsof that the darts only work on current bosses.

From the empty days of hope, deny the darkness
Follow my voice, we'll run far away from here

If only to hide, to escape this life
And live forever, forever in the sun

Kalphite King was meant to come out this year, do you think it would be worth saving the darts for him? Would Jagex even allow them to work on a freshly released boss?

I'm sure I read on rsof that the darts only work on current bosses.

Well it'd be pretty impossible for them to work on anything that is not current, given that things that are not current do not exist in game.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue