05 Sept 2012 - GWD Remastered

Ambler

"taken" I believe

and me and 15 or so clan mates massed zgw ls for almost 3 hours.. and didn't get any gwd items.. including shards/armor/hilt/robes/spear and we were killing all three in under 10 seconds of spawning

Ouch. Musta had terrible luck. I was in a mass for a few hours and had at least 8 drops. Spear, hilt, robes. I don't think they got any shards though.

Noctis666.png

went zammy... got a robe top, sold for 18m, and i got it off a minion, just as i was discussing how rare minion drops are.. ahhehehehaaehehe l0l

satisfied with this update so far, i like the new gwd, still have yet to try all the new bosses, but should be awesome :)

lost 40m on virtus mind.. ah well

meamzed.png

Another book I found on the runescape.wikia. This one enlightens us on the saradominists deceitful actions and how they had gained the armadyl crossbow.

Kree'arra - the war's gone on too long.

I can't recall how many months have passed since we got trapped here. In those first weeks' date=' we only had K'ril to worry about. We held his forces back with little trouble, but we struggled to break from him. You requested aid from our allies, and they neglected to come; you told them of the Godsword and they rushed to help us. We should have anticipated their greed. Graardor joined forces with K'ril, and Zilyana staged her own attack. I feared for our own survival.

Yet, Armadyl be praised, we survived. We repelled their attacks. You made peace with Zilyana. A wise decision; we couldn't battle on three fronts at once. Soon after, your decisions became much more questionable, but it wasn't my place to criticise, so I did not speak.

Look where it's got me: both wings broken, my body and arm trapped beneath a rockfall. The stones hide me from my enemies, but not the view of the battle. There are no words to describe watching your flock die...

I write this note as I may be the only one capable of saying it: you must destroy the amulets Zilyana gave you. I was suspicious of mine and threw it to the fire. It cannot be coincidence that my thoughts are clear, while the rest of us are so muddled and distracted.

It's certainly changed you. Slowly, subtly, naturally, but the differences are obvious. Before, you had always ensured that we had a way out; you never led an assault until you were certain of success, and you always showed extreme sadness whenever a precious aviansie was lost. Now? You've become hasty and rushed. You have no plan for escape. An entire squadron of aviansie was wiped out on a mission, and you moved on to the next battle plan immediately.

When we stealthily approached the waterfall, Zilyana's troops were lying in wait. How could she have anticipated it, if not for the amulet? No general would stage a defense in that spot unless they knew of an approach. The amulet is all that makes sense.

Zilyana took your bow, probably as a trophy, but you have a weapon that's even more powerful. Take the Godsword and strike back when she's least expecting it. We have been fearful of using it, but the time has come. We can't let the aviansie become forgotten.

[/quote']

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I have a notes drop from Zilyana, but can't be bothered copying the content right now.

Legion.gif

Achieved quest (07/08/2009), woodcutting (28/06/2010), attack (21/07/2010), strength + constitution (07/08/2010), defence (26/09/2010), summoning (13/01/2011), herblore (03/03/2011), cook (31/08/2012), firemaking (01/09/2012), magic (08/09/2012), prayer (16/09/2012) and ranged (29/10/2012) capes.

I have a notes drop from Zilyana, but can't be bothered copying the content right now.

Screenshots are your friend. :)

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Yes please send in a screenshot and I'll transcribe them. So far we got zamorak, armadyl and if you send me a screenshot of saradomins that leaves bandos, and zaros left. I went to bandos and had no luck getting anything.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Legion.gif

Achieved quest (07/08/2009), woodcutting (28/06/2010), attack (21/07/2010), strength + constitution (07/08/2010), defence (26/09/2010), summoning (13/01/2011), herblore (03/03/2011), cook (31/08/2012), firemaking (01/09/2012), magic (08/09/2012), prayer (16/09/2012) and ranged (29/10/2012) capes.

Yes please send in a screenshot and I'll transcribe them. So far we got zamorak, armadyl and if you send me a screenshot of saradomins that leaves bandos, and zaros left. I went to bandos and had no luck getting anything.

Heading back now...

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Heading back now...

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Im amazed the amount of people [bleep]ing about Virtus/Pernix on RSOF. Wasn't the major point of Nex Armor for its USE, not to be the most pretty in game? :\

I know if i was going to buy something for its looks, I'd just buy 3rd age.

Popoto.~<3

Zilyana's notes in text format;

Day 12 of my mission to retrieve the Godsword.

The aviansie are foolish cravens. Just the merest sniff of K'ril and they've retreated into the Temple of Lost Ancients. On the surface, they had a chance of outmanoeurvring K'ril's forces by making full use of their wings. But no, they have chosen to cower underground where there's no hope of escape. Trapped, like caged birds. Once again it is left to the forces of good to secure victory. Saradomin has sent me to ensure the Godsword does not fall into the wrong hands. I bring my trusted bodyguatrds and a small reserve of priests and knights. We've conscripted many peasants on our journey north - what they lack in discipline they will make up for in resolve. They have Saradomin's blessing, after all

Day 20

I'll give Kree his due. His forces have done well to establish a foothold in the Temple of Lost Ancients. The aviansie have established a camp in the southern part of the emple they they're calling Aramdyl's Eyrie. K'ril is in the north. I've told my men to set up next to the eyrie, to help defend against K'ril's constant onslaughts. Unfortunately, Bandos has sent us 'aid' in the form of the simpleton General Graardor. Already these caverns feel crowded, and Graardar's bullishness is not going to help with keeping the uneasy peace.

Day 27

That drunken oaf Graardar led a small band of ogres into the Eyrie, plotting to take the Godsword for himself, Kree managed to drive him back, but now it's all-out war between us, Graardar and K'ril.

Perhaps I should end this farce: my forces could secure the Godsword while Kree is busy with Graardar and K'ril.

Day 32

The assault was not successful. When faced with the demons, goblins and the aviansie, my priests and knights stood firm, but the peasants ran or died. Growler was injured, and we scarcely made it back to Saradomin's Encampment alive. I've barricaded myself and my bodyguards in my chambers. We don't have the forces to launch a counter-attack, not yet. I must go now and pray to Saradomin. He will help us.

Day 33

Three amulets were waiting on His altar when I woke. I crushed them as they bore the symbols of Armadyl, Bandos and the accursed Zamorak. My men insist that no one entered the chamber. I will make it my priority to root out the heretic.

Day 34

A miracle. When I woke, the three amulets were there again. This is no trick - they can only be from Him. But why would He send them? I asked Bree, Growler and Starlight to wear the amulets. Bree prefers the one with the Armadyl symbol; he can feel a power radiating from his bow when he wields it. No doubt Kree's spearmen would benfit from it, but why would I put these prizes in the hands of my enemies? What great plan are you hiding from me, Master?

Day 42

More amulets appear each day. This is most puzzling.

Day 45

Bree headed a small expedition to see how the battle was faring. At the time, I thought I was suffering from the strain of command, as I could hear him. At first it was only intermittent - the sound of galloping hooves, the odd shout. Yet, as I focused, I could hear more. I could hear his commands; hear those he was fighting. He was in trouble, his men were overwhelmed. It occured to me then that he was wearing the amulet; that this was it's power. I willed Bree to return, muttering it over and over. Within the hour he was back in the encampment; he said he felt like I was calling for him.

Day 62

I prayed for salvation and Saradomin has delivered it. The amulets give me the power to listen to the bearer. And, although I can scarcely believe, it's like I can sow the seed of a thought in the wearer's mind. It is only a subtle influence - nothing more than a whisper, a murmur or a hiss - but it is there. With the amulets around me enemies' necks, their strategies will be laid bare and I would be able to play on their doubts. Saradomin has had the foresight to make these amulets attractive to our enemies - they bear icons that appeal to their pride and false faith. I only need to trick my enemies into acepting them; I must make them think they've been hard-won so that they'll slip them around their necks willingly.

Day 95

Kree has been deliberating over whether to attack my encampment - he believes he has the power to destroy me, but he doesn't want to leave the north open to attack from Graardor. I can hear him talking it over with his generals. Perhaps I will add another voice to his council. I will whisper in his ear, contriving him to bring his forces to the waterfall, so that my archers can rain death upon the heretics!

All credit to legionwizard, I just typed them up :P any typos are probably mine, sorry in advance

Quest Cape Achieved 10/08/2012

TFU: Ruinous Edge

TFUsig2_zpsc5e7f1a4.png

A piece of glass in the sand under your feet, it cuts you deep and it makes you hate the beauty that you see.

My only gripe with new graphics:

Just North of the hole we climb down you can clearly see a small building which would've been the surface area of the Temple and thus have stairs down to the dungeon/basement area. Fair enough the place is a ruin so these are broken.

But why is there no sign of the broken stairs in the dungeon, just to the north of rope.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Nex's journal

Shortly after Zamorak became a god, a crusade radically changed the history of Gielinor. It was a crusade to rid the world of anything - and anyone - relating to Zaros, This resulted in the burning of books, buildings, and those with ties to Zaros who refused to kneel at the boot of Zamorak.

Nex was at the peak of her power at this time, and it took the power of four gods to imprison her and guard the seal. The gods could not kill her, and her memories of Zaros could not be erased, so they buried and hidden in the vault.

Nex was arguably the most powerful of Zaros's generals. Her strength lay in the priority she gave to thought and planning. This informed her choice of elite warriors, while other generals chose the brute force of demons or the undead, Nex chose humans. Though weak in body, they were large in number, and had the ability to think quickly.

As she lay in solitude, her mind often drifted to the most loyal of her human servants. Thre had worked their way quickly into her elite ranks.

Torva started from humble roots in a small village. He single-handedly turned away a pack of ripper demons, while his family and neighbours lay dead about him. Even when Hazeel, the Majharat, grew impatient and decided to complete the job himself, Torva showed no fear. Nex chose to protect Torva then, and trained the human in melee combat.

Pernix was a mystery, even to Nex. Their first encounter was at the steps of Viggora's sunken fortress, where Pernix openly challenged her to battle. He hoped to save his village if he beat her in combat. Pernix moved swiftly, jumping from parapet to parapet, firing his bow before moving, Nex had to run to keep up with her target - the first time she could recall that happening. A loose batlement caused Pernix to stumble, giving Nex the opportunity to strike, but he dodged her blow - again something that rarely happened to NEx. In admiration, Nex offered to take him under her wing. While Pernix spoke little, he had a keen eye for prey and would often return to camp with an enormous creature in tow.

Virtus was attuned to magic from a young age, and he taught himself to siphon from a magical rift in the swamps of Lumbridge. The volume of magic he took form the area was immense, drawing unwittingly from a world that was connected to Glielinor. The transfer of magic drew the attention of Zaros, and Nex was sent to investigate, where she was quick to recognise the young man's potential. In Nex's service, Virtus did not use his magic solely for combat, he mastered all arts. teleporting anyone who was willing, just by picturing them in his mind. He was recognised for the many he saved, while his enchantments protected even greater numbers.

None of these three warriors fell in battle - all died as old men, as mortals. Even in their last days they fought for Zaros, and Nex honoured them by designing the armour of her armies based on those worn by Torva, Pernix and Virtus

Quest Cape Achieved 10/08/2012

TFU: Ruinous Edge

TFUsig2_zpsc5e7f1a4.png

A piece of glass in the sand under your feet, it cuts you deep and it makes you hate the beauty that you see.

I think Nex journal is the most intriguing so far with hints of a new fortress a more solid telling of the Zaros wipe out than we had before etc. My only slightly disappointment is that in talking about her strongest allies they failed to address Umbra, Glacies, Fumus and Cruor.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

And the last one detailing the life of Graardor and how he and Bandos came into being mercenaries.

The Glory of General Graardor - written by Amanuensis

After learning of the god Bandos' date=' I did everything in my power to follow him. This desire has led me ot where I am now: documenting the life of the great General Graardor.

Graardor enjoys recalling his life as a young ourg. He was only seven or eight-feet tall, smaller than the others in his tribe, and he wasn't able ot eat a pig whole. Even then, Graardor found favour with the Big High War God. His tribe would only allow sizeable adults to go to war, but the Big High War God have him the courage to challenge the Tribe Chief to a wrestling match to the death. Graardor won, was able to go to war, and was the new Tribe Chief to boot.

Despite his youth and size, Graardor kiled more than any on the battlefield. His tribe mates recall a pile of bodies as big as White Wold Mountain.

The great battles continued and Graardor grew in stature. Any who tried to fight him were crushed or tossed away. He even talked with the Big High War God, who told him to go to a town near his village. There he found a large reserve of gold - something he never really cared for. But, when he carried the gold past a tribe of goblins on his way back to his homeland, they followed him eagerly and fought over the coins that fell to the floor.

It was then that Graardor began his ascent to becoming General Graardor. with his bag of overflowing coins he visited the many goblin tribes. One by one they pledged allegiance to Graardor, until he was in command or the majority of all the goblins. With his army amassed, few could stand between him and anything he wanted.

It couldn't last forever. Raids resulted in less and less gold, as opponents became poor or moved away. The Big High War God neglected ot answer his questions. The loyalty of the goblins began ot waver, and many abandoned his command.

The great Graardor would not let his followers leave so easily. He sold his armies and his strength to the highest bidders - other gods, hungry for power. The gold he gained was used ot buy the loyalty of other tribes, who were in turn sold as warriors. Success did not make Graardor happy, however. The voice of the Big High War God did not come to him.

The question ate at Graardor did the Big High War God himself abandoned him? Perhaps the Big High War God had only shown Graardor as mcuh as was needed. Perhaps He would call of Graardor's power once again, when the time was right. Graardor had the biggest army and was the most powerful. The Big High War God must have known that Graardor was doing well on his own.

[/quote']

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I think Nex journal is the most intriguing so far with hints of a new fortress a more solid telling of the Zaros wipe out than we had before etc. My only slightly disappointment is that in talking about her strongest allies they failed to address Umbra, Glacies, Fumus and Cruor.

Still possible though, I think several notes can be dropped by each boss, so we'll have to wait and see.

Legion.gif

Still possible though, I think several notes can be dropped by each boss, so we'll have to wait and see.

Going from the jagex wiki there is only 1 for each god. Plus some 'explorer's notes' by some Dwarf that seems to be new.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Well if anyone manages to find those explorer notes please transcribe them here.

Rs wiki can be a fickle [bleep] because of ther hard line respect for jagex claim of ownership they've made regarding to transcriptions of text. Dungeoneering notes being the biggest example.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Well if anyone manages to find those explorer notes please transcribe them here.

Rs wiki can be a fickle [bleep] because of ther hard line respect for jagex claim of ownership they've made regarding to transcriptions of text. Dungeoneering notes being the biggest example.

wa?

Rs wiki has full transcripts of every dg journal =S

Plv6Dz6.jpg