What happens if you die?

Subse7en

So I was looking for a topic like this, but I couldn't find it.

Anyway, my question was what do you think will happen if you die?

I've thought of it so much, and I just can't figure it out. When I'm thinking yeah you'll float up, you can't because you're dead. Everything you do now, everything there is what you think there is, is gone, you can't think. It goes trough a loop which scares me. What do you think will happen when you die? I know it just scares me, not really curious to find out either. I hope it's good though.

Just wanting to ehar other peoples opinions/thoughts, thanks.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I think is complex and hard to explain... Ill try my best to explain it:

I think there are many parallel universes and each contain one of us. Except one thing changes in your life. Let me try to explain with an example...

Say when you were 6 you got a brick dropped on your head. Except, in a different universe you get hit on the foot instead or even miss it completely.

So, each time you die you move onto the next parallel universe.

So, really you are the same person but past events have been altered so maybe your IQ will be lower or higher.

If anyone has played the game "Shadow of Memories" you might understand this a bit better.

knkcopy.jpg

You'll be invited to an awesome party at my cave in Hell. Iron Maiden will perform and Dubya will serve drinks. We will discuss philosophy and plan our attempt to overthrow Heaven.

Either that or we'll just cease to exists. Humans are just like any other lifeform, when it ends it ends. That's all there is to it, and that's all we need. Afterlife-theories are for the weak and deluded. Atheistic arrogance is for the strong and deluded.

You'll be invited to an awesome party at my cave in Hell. Iron Maiden will perform and Dubya will serve drinks. We will discuss philosophy and plan our attempt to overthrow Heaven.

Will there be the Beatles reunion? :shock:

No, they are all hanging out with that J-guy =(

If you are holy, you go to Heaven...which I can not describe. I'll just have to see it for myself.

As for unholiness...I am not sure. Could be the flames of Hell, or it could be the Ultimate Hell: Complete conciousness in a sea of nothingness. The mere thought of that terrifies me.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

I have no idea. Maybe there's a heaven. Maybe you reincarnate. Maybe there's eternal nothingness.

I don't know, but it'll be fun finding out. See which religion (if any) was correct, see if everyone was totally wrong, it'll be fun! And even if it is nothingness, what will you care! You're dead! :P

In any case, make the most of this groovy bit we're in now called life. Don't count the days, make the days count.

I'd hate to go to heaven, full of mormons, jews, muslims and christians.. what a party :roll: ..

I'd expect theres something in between, I ain't religious, so no heaven, aint a bad person so no hell.... Aha maybe just right were I was when I died.. very still and happy.

I honestly wouldn't wanna keep living somewhere after death cus eventually everyone has to die, its like working all day and looking forward to sleep, not looking forward for an all night party with a load of religious weirdos..

vistame09copyhr8.png

Read your Bible.

John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten son, that anyone who believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

Meaning that you will have everlasting life in heaven.

I know I am going to heaven when I die, I because I believe that Jesus died on the cross for my sins so that I wouldn't have to pay for them.

OoC Overseer

137jq9.gif Eet mor kabbig! 137jq9.gif

The flawed part in the title is 'If' :D

And no lol why do you always want to get stuff from John Lewis. Its over ̣̉300 more then than what i paid.

John Lewis is a great, great shop.

Did Jesus pay for my sins too?

Yes! However, if you really want to know more about it, I suggest we resort to Private Messaging.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

Hehe, I kinda agree with Bubsa. Yes mod I didn't look further then 2 pages, because like you said it would be quite old or too old.

Anyway, some of you easily say "it ends", but how can that be.

What will happen to everything you are, everything you think there is, YOU.

I can't really explain it, it's like an eternal loop.

I have no idea what happens when you die, there is nothing particular I believe will happen. However, there might be a heaven.. where you have wings and stand on clouds and can look down at all the people down there ^_^ There might be a hell as well, but I don't think or at least I hope I won't be sinful enough to end up there. Maybe we reincarnate, but I don't hope so, because I don't want to relive everything again.

Someone said about there being parallel universes, which is an interesting theory, maybe we are born in another universe.

Or maybe we just die into nothingness and nothing happens. But whenver I think that the world is going to develop and change, and the world is going to go on without me, it feels weird, like I really don't want to die and want to be with and see the changes.

zippil6wp.png

Thanks for the sig, Runesmithie :)

RIP Steve Irwin

I know I am going to heaven when I die, I because I believe that Jesus died on the cross for my sins so that I wouldn't have to pay for them.

For all we know the bible was a fictional story :D . And how was being killed a method of forgiving the world of all sins? It just gives a bad influence to the children, forget J-a-c-k-a-s-s (tv show) influencing violence, jesus is the source. 0_o ..

"Jimmy you've been a bad boy!"

"Its ok mom Jesus died for my sins.."

"Ok then Jimmy carry on what you were doing.." walks away..

Jimmy carries on bricking passing cars.

vistame09copyhr8.png

For all we know the bible was a fictional story :D . And how was being killed a method of forgiving the world of all sins? It just gives a bad influence to the children, forget J-a-c-k-a-s-s (tv show) influencing violence, jesus is the source. 0_o ..

"Jimmy you've been a bad boy!"

"Its ok mom Jesus died for my sins.."

"Ok then Jimmy carry on what you were doing.." walks away..

Jimmy carries on bricking passing cars.

:|

summerpngwy6.jpg