4th March - The World Wakes

Sylpheed

I feel sorry for those people who are just going to skip past all of the dialogue. I haven't done it yet, but I watched my roommate do most of it. It seems interesting to say the least. Too bad that your decisions really don't have an effect on the outcome of the quest.

• Like 1

Ring reward:

questr.png

Take that, Mobilising Armies!

Ma rings are 3.0%

It does combine all 3 best non-imbued though

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

[spoiler=Extra rewards]

The ring, title and slayer monsters are the extra rewards.

Ring is awarded on quest complete (if you can get it), title is gotten from the high druid in the shrine, slayer monster also access via here.

Plus you can read the shrine for some prayer xp and light the 5 torches for fm xp.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Plothole, major spoiler:

Sliske used the complete Staff of Armadyl to kill Guthix. Didn't the Dragonkin break it during ROTM? Talking to Azzanadra mentions that he found the staff at the Ritual site and took it with him, but the head it complete and ROTM was very explicit about it being broken -- you pick up the shards of it to make your Armadyl Battlestaff.

Plothole, major spoiler:

Sliske used the complete Staff of Armadyl to kill Guthix. Didn't the Dragonkin break it during ROTM? Talking to Azzanadra mentions that he found the staff at the Ritual site and took it with him, but the head it complete and ROTM was very explicit about it being broken -- you pick up the shards of it to make your Armadyl Battlestaff.

As powerful as he is Sliske could have easily killed enough Glacors to get 100 shards to make the orb to put back on top of the staff.

• Like 1

Plothole, major spoiler:

He says Sliske probably lurked behind to acquire it and as you just said - Glacors drop shards, whats to stop Sliske collecting his own shards? We know he is awesome armour/weapon maker after all he did provide the Barrows bros with their gear. More awkward is how the eff Char is there if you haven't done the relevant quest (assuming she is not omitted from scenes under that condition)

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Absolutely amazing. It's really sad that a lot of people will call this quest bad because they have the attention span of a Gnat and won't read a damn thing.

Also, something I found rather amusing:

Guthix tells us to forget about his existence; yet as soon as you re-enter the tomb there's a LOLGUTHIXSHRINE where you can pray to/for him. Nice logic Jagex

• Like 1
Sylpheed.png

Absolutely amazing. It's really sad that a lot of people will call this quest bad because they have the attention span of a Gnat and won't read a damn thing.

Guthix tells us to forget about his existence; yet as soon as you re-enter the tomb there's a LOLGUTHIXSHRINE where you can pray to/for him. Nice logic Jagex

But WE didn't make the shrine and Guthix didn't tell anyone but us to forget him

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Remember what guthix said, those he helped worshipped him as a god, even when he didn't want to, so his final will of being forgotten also fell on deaf ears.

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

I think you can actually confront his followers there, and they'll do some crap ecuse to do it. It actualy fits qutie well into the last cutscene, which is the uncontested best of the entire RS quests, it was really tragic, but it does fit.

The quest was shorter than a gnat's attention span :P

• Like 1

77yLQy8.png

Oh, any word on what the new skill will be? I thought this was supposed to give a hint?

Archermanme.png
Quest Cape Achieved on November 14, 2007

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

Chaeldar, Juna, Fiara, Ali the wise, Char, Azzanadra all have additional dialogue after the quest.

Azzanadra's being the most elaborate, including how Sliske obtained the Staff of Armadyl.

I sided with Zaros and they now congratulate me, while the Guthixian guardians also rely on me.

I'll be over here, eating my cake.

• Like 2

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

Quite interested in what the slayermonsters drop

They drop some noted goodies that will add up. I could see them possibly getting botted in the future.

http://services.runescape.com/m=rswiki/en/Automaton_Cave

Found the complete droplist, thanks though

Sixth Age ring? Aren't we in the fifth age?

Not anymore.

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

Sixth Age ring? Aren't we in the fifth age?

Perhaps the events of this quest move us into the 6th age. :idea:

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol