30-Apr-2013 - Instanced God Wars & EoC Updates

chenw

Could someone tell me how in the world this happened?

HWXyhJO.png

White knights formed a cult to perform a ritual to siphon all the prayer bonuses from GWD armors into their own armors. Turns out prayer bonuses are really heavy, and it all sunk to their boots before they completed the ritual and locked in the prayer prolonging effect.

• Like 8
Riqualyn.png

I told you all about white boots but you ninja me for the photos :(

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.

10/10 for reverting to the horrible interface from the beta that was rightfully scrapped.

Interface from the beta did not look like that.

Interface from the beta gave incorrect/misleading hit chances versus hard numbers for each stat, which is what's presented here :rolleyes:

I'd rather have a percentage that tells me exactly what are my chances of hitting depending on the enemy rather than having a pretty high number that doesn't actually tell me anything.

(Beta had a 1-5 star rating system, btw; much worse.)

[hide]slayerbug.png[/hide]

Anyone know if this is a bug or not? I have volcanic creatures blocked but I just got assigned tzhaar.

Just tried a 3 man kk, took us 10 minutes, impossible to hit on mage phase and melee is brutal. Drygores got [bleep]ed

They're still the best in game and longer / harder KK kills means prices will go up. I may make back the money I lost buying my mace when they were 110+ mil

Volcanic creatures and Thzaar are 2 different tasks as far as the system is concerned.

Thzaar task = kill thzaar.

Volcanic Creatures task = what you end up with if you take Kuradals special and opt to do Jad

I'd assume you chose to block it whilst on a Jad special, opposed to plain thzaar task hence it does basically nothing since volcanic creatures aren't a task assigned in the usual way.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Anyone know if this is a bug or not? I have volcanic creatures blocked but I just got assigned tzhaar.

I think that Tzhaar tasks and Volcanic creatures are different. Volcanic creatures is the fight caves I think, Tzhaar creatures are the guys around the tzhaar city

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

Just tried a 3 man kk, took us 10 minutes, impossible to hit on mage phase and melee is brutal. Drygores got [bleep]ed

They're still the best in game and longer / harder KK kills means prices will go up. I may make back the money I lost buying my mace when they were 110+ mil

Volcanic creatures and Thzaar are 2 different tasks as far as the system is concerned.

Thzaar task = kill thzaar.

Volcanic Creatures task = what you end up with if you take Kuradals special and opt to do Jad

I'd assume you chose to block it whilst on a Jad special, opposed to plain thzaar task hence it does basically nothing since volcanic creatures aren't a task assigned in the usual way.

Poop. GF 100 points. Oh well.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

I think what happened was you blocked volcanic creatures, NOT tzhaar, they are "two" different tasks, as you can UPRGADE your tzhaar task to a jad task, but not vice versa.

tl;dr, nice derp

meamzed.png

10/10 for reverting to the horrible interface from the beta that was rightfully scrapped.

Interface from the beta did not look like that.

Interface from the beta gave incorrect/misleading hit chances versus hard numbers for each stat, which is what's presented here :rolleyes:

I'd rather have a percentage that tells me exactly what are my chances of hitting depending on the enemy rather than having a pretty high number that doesn't actually tell me anything.

(Beta had a 1-5 star rating system, btw; much worse.)

Beta had a hit-chance system first, and then after player feedback it was converted to the star system, which was a step in the right direction, before finally being converted into a numerical system which was just deleted today.

The numerical system was easily head and shoulders better than a flawed hit-chance system that doesn't even give correct values (I've missed where it claimed 100% hit-chance before, and been hit despite a 100% block-chance).

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Nooooo...! Critical hits on abilities no longer guarantee a max hit. This is going to make theorycrafting a pain to do.

Yeah I noticed this, seems the range is quite bit too :(

Dual chaotic claws, 99 str, no turm/ovl

Slice crits with void: 1706, 1750, 1764, 1767, 1786

Slice crits w/o void: 1667, 1686, 1693, 1695, 1703

6Ij0n.jpg

I'm curious how glacor boots and automaton gloves stack up against nex ones now.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Maybe I should quit for a few months atleast I won't have nerfs every week (hah! who am I kidding). Haven't logged in yet, so guys are we screwed or is it positive?

Well, at least Drygore is no longer a combat class of its own :P

6Ij0n.jpg

Maybe I should quit for a few months atleast I won't have nerfs every week (hah! who am I kidding). Haven't logged in yet, so guys are we screwed or is it positive?

They are fixing that as we speak/type.

Asmodean <3

Unfortunately we went from

T90 - Hit everything

T80 - Hit most things

to

T90 - Miss everything most of the time

T80 - Miss everything most of the time + 1

Riqualyn.png

2KapV.jpg

Arma Hardmode is rather silly. Kree has far too much heath, kills take nearly 5 minutes in Pernix/Royal Xbow/Ovl and Anguish.

The storms don't work correctly. 90% of them float around the room doing nothing, somtimes standing next to you or following you around, always in the square(s) next to you. Occasionally one hits you, but most of the time they are harmless, even if you run through it.

Kree is undamageable during the Storm calling.

Minions are very tanky, hard to hit on the range one, near impossible on the melee.

As for that drop.. it was 1 charm fyi.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand the kill count is still broken. That was my third boss kill, with 10 minion kills in total.

xcsx7c.png | 3gliP.jpg | 51y5tv.png  |  8mO5K.jpg

A Blog to Bathtubs for Beginners
Quest Cape | 99 Defence Achieved 11-Jul-2011 17:41 | 99 Prayer 11-Jul-2012 | 99 Constitution 02-Aug-2012

99 Attack 31/10/2012 | 99 Dungeoneering 31/10/2012 | 99 Strength 31/10/2012 | 99 Magic 2/12/2012

99 Range 16/12/2012 | 99 Herblore 25/12/2012 | 99 Summoning 4/1/2013 | 99 Firemaking 6/3/2013

99 Farming 10/4/2013 | 99 Slayer 11/7/2013 | 99 Fletching 21/8/2013  |  99 Smithing 22/8/2013 

99 Crafting 19/12/2013  |  99 Cooking 15/1/2014  |  99 Agility 25/1/2014  |  99 Thieving 01/02/2014

99 Construction 21/04/2014  |  99 Woodcutting 04/03/2014  |  99 Fishing 17/04/2014  |  99 Mining 23/07/2015

99 Divination 27/07/2015  |  99 Runecrafting 20/08/2015  |  99 Hunter 20/08/2015  | Maxed 20/08/2015

I wonder what is going to happen with prices, i was about to buy a set :(

Despite KK being harder now so less drops, you can't drygore the shit out of everything now..

Emaxganis.png

Rule #14 - Don't argue with trolls, it means they win.