20-May-2013: Harvest Heaven

Pirkka

I feel we will see a hidden update for wishing well bushes, increasing their worth in the near future. At least to make them somewhat time-profitable (atleast make them average 50-100k profit).

Gambling should always average at a negative value, otherwise, it isn't gambling.

No and you should learn about it.

• Like 1

Silmarilli.pngSilmarils_Hc.png

Silmarilli.png

Silmarilli.png

Whats best to plant from the new seeds in terms of farm xp?

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

I feel we will see a hidden update for wishing well bushes, increasing their worth in the near future. At least to make them somewhat time-profitable (atleast make them average 50-100k profit).

Gambling should always average at a negative value, otherwise, it isn't gambling.

It shouldn't be gambling in my opinion. Just a way to make a more consolidated profit. Just my personal opinion then.

IS there even a possibility for good rewards in the first place?

That is exactly what it should be, but it should be decent enough overall and use GE prices to scale so that it stays that way.

The XP plants should really be boosted based on growth time to provide at least some decent xp in their skills.. 600 for a plant is silly.

• Like 1

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

If you're going to troll, you should try harder.

If you're going to attempt to argue, you should also try harder. It is impossible for any form of gambling to opporate at an average loss value, assuming that the resouce being wagered isn't infinite in nature.

isiildur.png

If you want to discuss gambling, please take it to PM.

Anyone know how long wishing wells take to grow?

• Like 1

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Does the wishing well disappear when harvested? What about the potato cactus plant, reeds, grapes, butterfly flower?

I've grown all of those aside from the potato cactus sofar and they all disappear once you've harvested them for the first time. Grapes take a number of picks to harvest but disappear eventually, like an allotment patch.

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

Does the wishing well disappear when harvested? What about the potato cactus plant, reeds, grapes, butterfly flower?

I've grown all of those aside from the potato cactus sofar and they all disappear once you've harvested them for the first time. Grapes take a number of picks to harvest but disappear eventually, like an allotment patch.

Really? Everyone else I spoke to said grapes stay and regrow like fruit trees/bushes.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Really? Everyone else I spoke to said grapes stay and regrow like fruit trees/bushes.

I've grown them myself and they definately dissappeared after I had harvested them.

Sylpheed.png

And probably forgot to exclude the new ones as they "weren't intended to be protected by lilies", so they'll probably protect them lol. I planted all of my allotments without farmer's pay and lilies planted, let's see what happens.

tumblr_m6mcuojTED1qlz68ro1_500.gif

Derp, lilies indeed protect the new allotments. Just investigated the growing patches, I got the "your white lilies are protecting..." message, so yup, confirmed for being useful again.

Edit: lol, now people stand around bush patches asking if you have a wishing well and willing to give you money to "roll"... I swear, scams on rs don't happen because scammers are smart, they happen because the scammed ones are freaking idiots...

• Like 2
tumblr_m6mcuojTED1qlz68ro1_500.gif

Potato cactus behaves like normal cactus. It is also affected by the achievement diary which gives double harvest (6 total). Considering 6 cactus spines is 24k versus 6k of potato cactus lolz

EDIT: 93 exp for harvesting, ~4k for checking health if I calculated right. Forgot to check

65495229.png

With love to one, friendship to many, and good will to all.

i have lillies planted from years ago... would be nice to make use of them again

Lillie's protect them 100% right? Off to the wiki I go...

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Double post and I guess white Lillie's do protect 100%.

Next question... Is there an easy way to harmony island for that flower patch? Not that it's worth while.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

There isn't a flower patch on Harmony island, just a singular allotment patch.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Well Lost ~350k in the first 4 well bushes I planted, have 2 more to check in the morning.

Archermanme.png
Quest Cape Achieved on November 14, 2007

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items