RIP Shiva Discussion thread.

Newptor

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=403422

This is the first time Shiva and I ever met, almost 1.5 year ago.

Pics:

haha12.jpg

dance2.jpg

pic122.jpg

^^Note my level in red :P^^

pic126.jpg

^^Shiva leading away one of the survivors, after I teleported away from the "drop party"^^

Some vintage posts from that thread:

The real party itself was a terrible bust, we just spent the time talking over by the Yews. Steaky got himself a helper monkey, this lvl 66 kid who kept following him around saying, "I love you."

Eh..best thing that happened to me was that I broke 70 woodcut. That and the fake party with Bari a little bit later on.

This next one is after a contest to see how many people could trade spam us if we said "Trade me for free Santa hats!"

Yeah, Bari definetely won that one. He had his Carillian armor on: man, I can't imagine how annoying it must be to have people ask you what you're wearing every few seconds!

Although, I once went around saying, "Dropping my Santa on this spot!!" Yeup. Wish I'd taken a pic of that one. :P

Edit: W00t, my sig owns.

About the first paragraph. Its...ironic...since in his last few months he often had that problem in his Guthans or other expensive armor.

And the sig...I loved that sig.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had no idea buddy... I just heard about it today.

I still remember when we first met in-game.

We were plotting with Rhys and Barihawk to kill Blipo after his party.

:? You know, my respect level for you four just went down.

Anyways, I hope whereever Shiva is, he's enjoying himself. I'll miss him.

tek0705042a6479ro0.pngblipo1cd.png

Anyone who might want to pay tribute to Shiva could take his Sig and use it as theres. Just an idea that popped into my head. I've opted to do that myself, since my sig was pretty much boring.

Shiva.jpeg

R.I.P Shiva

Anyone who might want to pay tribute to Shiva could take his Sig and use it as theres. Just an idea that popped into my head. I've opted to do that myself, since my sig was pretty much boring.

Or put it in your location. I wouldn't want to be known by my sig from someone new who doesn't know the story behind it =\

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

Though I never really had a chance to get to know him, I am extremely sorrowful about his death =\. The article said an intended murder was unlikely, and it was most likely not an accident, which makes me start wondering...

R.I.P. Shiva

This is a terrible tragedy.

I hope that his family does not suffer too much through this ordeal. May his spirit be in peace forever.

ixfd64.png

ARENAscape:

Baratus [AS] max hit: 166 with Moon Battle Hammer

ixfd64 [AS] max hit: 116 with (untitled spell #2)

I saw him a few times in game. I saw him in fally market just after he had gotten his first whip drop, and we talked for a couple of mins, it was cool. I also saw him in that fashion 2 or 3 more times, not to mention at all the party's. R.I.P Shiva.

oilertaych6.gif

[Admin Edit: Religious text Not permitted]

~108 combat~

5.9k dusties killed / dragon chain :D

i never really knew shiva, but i would like to express my deepest condolences. it is always a very sad occasion when someone dies, yet it is even more so when that person was truly a good person as it seems shiva was. i dont know what else to say. :cry:

--

dork vader

tipitlessersigea3.png

To all who argue about the signature bit, if you put a link to this topic in it (like me), you can put people in context quite easily.

Which is what I shall do right now to preserve the memory of Shiva.

In the [size=14][url=http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=403659]loving memory[/url][/size] of [url=http://forum.tip.it/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=21874]Shiva[/url]...

ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâøÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø, A[size=10][url=http://aom.heavengames.com]N[/url][/size]ari [size=10][url=http://forum.tip.it/login.php?logout=true]T[/url][/size]h  .,ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâøÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø

[img=http://www.uzzisoft.com/randomsigscript/Shiva.jpeg]

edit: Argh, this

made the forums really wide. I introduced a space to break that.
vaporeon-sig.png

I moved the thread about the death of Shiva to the Announcement board. But, I forgot that you guys wouldn't be able to post your thoughts there. You can find that thread here.

Here is a copy of the original post:

Last month, our dear freind Anarith passed away. He was a well respected TET Member and a great Tip.it Community Person. He was found dead in the water of Marshall Lake in Shaler Pennsylvania.

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/06013/637277.stm

As a dear friend to him this is a severe loss for us. He will be missed. But he is in a better place now. We loved you Shiva, we always will man.

~Arcticrunite

Admin Edit: You may leave condolences for the family here ~Newptor

I do not know whether he was killed or if it was suiside but Its so sad, how can he have died he was my dear friend in real life. We were best friends i truly hope he RESTS IN PEACE

This is such a shock and such a sad loss to the RS community. Anarith was a great guy, and one of the few intelligent posters around. He will be missed.

Out of interest, how did people find out that he had died?

99/99 Fletching, 99/99 Cooking, 96/99 Strength

Hobgoblin11.jpeg

hobgoblin11: Shiva's sister announced it in RuneScript (also known as TipMe)'s IRC channel, the channel which Shiva joined most often to talk with active members of the community.

It also came to Arcticrunite's eyes when he read a newspaper online to keep up with the events in his area. He had no Internet access for the preceding week(s).

vaporeon-sig.png

Or put it in your location. I wouldn't want to be known by my sig from someone new who doesn't know the story behind it =\

*shrugs* Put R.I.P Shiva right below the sig image, if people can't grasp it then I feel really sorry for them. :P

Not about to copy his entire sig, but the image is a nice visual tribute in my opinion.

Shiva.jpeg

R.I.P Shiva