11-Dec-2012 - Player-Owned Ports

chenw

Under visitors, it says I have a biologist under way. I wonder if that's the 90+ fishing visitor.

Fishing is "The whaler"

]The Whaler is fishing

The Bioligist is Herblore

The Convict is theif

The Occultist is rc

From what I have seen thus far.

That leaves the slayer person and the Prayer person to discover name wise.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Under visitors, it says I have a biologist under way. I wonder if that's the 90+ fishing visitor.

Fishing is "The whaler"

]The Whaler is fishing

The Bioligist is Herblore

The Convict is theif

The Occultist is rc

From what I have seen thus far.

That leaves the slayer person and the Prayer person to discover name wise.

Assassin and Missonary I think

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

If you have the lumbridge ring, it's faster and i think closer to it as well.

Named my ships "The Green Serenity" and "Enterprise" ;p

Only 6 voyages per 8 hours though? =(

• Like 1

chat.png

"Happines only real when shared."

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gag0.png[/hide]

[spoiler=MLP Easter Egg & island spoilers?]Island names and descriptions from the wiki:

Tuai Leit - If a westerner has met a sea singer, soothsayer or siren, it was likely here; it is a minor centre of study and research for those not enamored of the civilized east.

Ai Jei - One of the larger eastern islands. Produces gunpowder which is traded with the rest of the Wushanki Isles, and also grows apples. The ruling khan is territorial and hostile towards all westerners.

Rei Ti - A mining colony originally built to dig for black slate; it has become highly prosperous since discovering large quantities of high-quality gems.

Ren Bo - Swift currents, strong wings and a remarkably stable micro climate make the average temperature of this island lower than its neighbors. Rumors exist of a Purist movement having made it their headquarters.

Kei Pi - The people of Kei Pi are renowned for their energy and hedonism, although some say that the vicious group of pirates known as the Pin operate out of a hidden base here.

Flou Tar-Shei - Officially accorded neutral ground, this island is a place of peace. Khans can relax here, if nowhere else.

Brilliant :)

• Like 2

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

This is awesome

• Like 2

xcsx7c.png | 3gliP.jpg | 51y5tv.png  |  8mO5K.jpg

A Blog to Bathtubs for Beginners
Quest Cape | 99 Defence Achieved 11-Jul-2011 17:41 | 99 Prayer 11-Jul-2012 | 99 Constitution 02-Aug-2012

99 Attack 31/10/2012 | 99 Dungeoneering 31/10/2012 | 99 Strength 31/10/2012 | 99 Magic 2/12/2012

99 Range 16/12/2012 | 99 Herblore 25/12/2012 | 99 Summoning 4/1/2013 | 99 Firemaking 6/3/2013

99 Farming 10/4/2013 | 99 Slayer 11/7/2013 | 99 Fletching 21/8/2013  |  99 Smithing 22/8/2013 

99 Crafting 19/12/2013  |  99 Cooking 15/1/2014  |  99 Agility 25/1/2014  |  99 Thieving 01/02/2014

99 Construction 21/04/2014  |  99 Woodcutting 04/03/2014  |  99 Fishing 17/04/2014  |  99 Mining 23/07/2015

99 Divination 27/07/2015  |  99 Runecrafting 20/08/2015  |  99 Hunter 20/08/2015  | Maxed 20/08/2015

[spoiler=Spoiler:A little tip for more successful missions. .]Investing into your ship early on is a good idea guys. Found a lot of success with missions by investing to my hull and a "single cannon". The cannon helps a lot by replacing the need for combat based crew members. It allows you to focus a lot more on Seafaring or Morale based crew members. Also it goes a long way in helping the missions where you need something ridiculous like 1600 combat to have 100% success.

So again... Invest into your ship. It's definitely worth it, especially on your deck hotspots.

One other complaint... Since this update I have been disconnecting like every other 5 mins >.>

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Coming soon

"Are you inpatient for your ships to return, with this seafearers hourglass you can skip time and is purchasable for only 400 runecoins!"

• Like 7

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

Actually they ough to make it skippable for a reasonably high amount of GP. Game needs more money sinks

I think the wait is the only thing that's going to keep the armor prices down. That and the scarcity of the resources needed to make them. Gotta also take that into account.