Guide to 1-Item objects (ed. Jul 2006) (AOW Discussion)

DragnFly

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Law Talisman/Tiara - Currently, its impossible to have more than one law talisman. However, its very easy to obtain more than one law tiara. Simply get a law talisman and blank tiara, take it to the alter and bind it, then talk to dunstan for another, repeating as necessary for desired quantity.

:?: Um, I have 3 Law Talismans in my bank... All i did was drop my tally and ask for another, simple.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Law Talisman/Tiara - Currently, its impossible to have more than one law talisman. However, its very easy to obtain more than one law tiara. Simply get a law talisman and blank tiara, take it to the alter and bind it, then talk to dunstan for another, repeating as necessary for desired quantity.

:?: Um, I have 3 Law Talismans in my bank... All i did was drop my tally and ask for another, simple.

they changed it when tiaras were released as making law tiaras is very good rc experience , its no longer possible to drop a law tally on the ground , it crumbles to dust

I like to fart silently but deadly in movie theaters
Ard Choille says (11:41 PM):

I wouldn't dare tell you what to do m'dear

Very good guide, I've already duplicated many of my quest items, and didn't know that I could also duplicate bearheads and rings of charos.

The gauntlet trick looks very cool, but I don't think it's worth it to me if I have to pay 50k to change gauntlets.

kindness.png

TY for the guide....

kkthnxbye

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

they changed it when tiaras were released as making law tiaras is very good rc experience , its no longer possible to drop a law tally on the ground , it crumbles to dust

Funny you two should mention that, I just figured out a method of getting a duplicate law talisman.

I added it and afew other items to the list.

Another thing i'm curious about is getting zombie head back. Is it possible? Because i would love to just make a bank space but be able to get him back when i need some dead humor lol :lol:

[edit] lol curiousity helped me find this out, seeing as it wasn't on the list. Basically to get zombie head back just dig in the lumby swamp. Anywhere else it wont work. You get "you dig up your zombie head, how'd it get here?" i couldnt get two of them but i just wanted to know if it was possible

Lol, thats kind of cool, I've got multiple law tallys and that impossible to get now :D (almost like a mini rare, like the double scythes :P )

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Updated again... added afew past quest items, and some of todays.

Rebdragon... Law talisman can be got in multiples, see my reply about 2 posts above yours.

Zombie head, yeah all holiday from bunny ears onward are replaceable, but not duplicatable. Wasn't sure if zombie head came from Diango or the swamp again, but I guess you've figured that out. ;)

As for the wrought iron key, slave robes, and other keys/items related to that mine, i'm still working on figuring that one out.

Law Talisman

Once you have turned the Law Talisman into a Tiara.

You can return to Burthorpe and get another one and repeat as often as you like..Law Tali's are non-tradeable by the way.

If you try this with a Talisman, he will say you already have one.

• 1 month later...
Droolman im a little unsure how you get the nitrogliceron stuff that can kill you. You say digsite but ive looked around for ages and cant get anything

Talk to an examiner to get a trowell. Then, go north, there is a tent, right next to the tent there are three barrels with skulls on them. Use the trowell with one so it opens, then use an empty vial with it, and repeat till you have the desired ammount. :)

rangesig.gif

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry to bump this old topic :)

I don't believe that the Robes of Elidinis are mentioned anywhere.

Simply go to where you got them from in Nardah, drop your current set, search the cupboard, and use a needle and thread on the torn robes you get.

A really useful guide, thanks.

I have to get practically naked when I'm cooking bacon.

I may be immature, but that made me laugh!

Sorry to bump this old topic :)

I don't believe that the Robes of Elidinis are mentioned anywhere.

Simply go to where you got them from in Nardah, drop your current set, search the cupboard, and use a needle and thread on the torn robes you get.

A really useful guide, thanks.

...What are the Robes of Elidinis?

Guide to Everything Fletching XBL: Karmastocracy

li_Karma_il.png

li_Karma_il.png

signature-bar-white.gif

[stumbleupon]

* Sits on a mossy rock with a notebook in hand, observing the behavior of the specimens dubbed "Fanboys"

~

"Even when the odds are against you, even when the chance of victory is bleak and your situation looks hopeless, take a look at the horizon, and think back to what you have learned. You'll be filled with the confidence to take on the world."