Polls General Discussion

Maxingmck

^This poll has annoyed me so much.

We full well know a skilling boss will lose - the majority of players like bashing things - but that doesn't mean it shouldn't exist.

It got brought up at runefest precisely because it is unique and different and has a good amount of support behind it and I'm sure the combat folks would try it out eventually.

But no instead of something cool and unique we are gonna get more of the same because Jagex has to put everything through these dumb polls even in cases where the winner will be obvious and it will be 'same old same old' instead of innovative new things.

• Like 2

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

quickinvetory - 8% keep them? really , what about you start learning how to use your keyboard LOL

quickheal? LOL

Well half the point of quick inventory is it keeps tracking the selected item (eg food) to be used.

Quickheal is an option to streamline that process.

So the 'keep them' 'improve them' and 'quick heal' options all essentially amount to the same thing; especially when you can do dropping and such from the action bar without using quick inventory.

I'm personally fine with hotkeys and such and I never use quick inventory

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Has anyone considered that quick inventory should have been two inventory slots that allow us to select specifically which option to use (Option 1-X)? Maybe it would have been more popular?

• Like 1

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

people are alright with the polls until people don't pick what they want

hahaha

but seriously

"let's all vote for the skill that has a level 90 training method to have a high level training method over the skill that ends at 80"

• Like 1

8f14270694.jpg

to be fair, we didn't exactly have that much money left in the budget, but then again, we did sort of [bleep] up with the corpse burial after all, so i guess either way we're screwed when somebody actually does try to invade lumbridge and manages to bypass most of the defenses by causing the undead to flood from the unsealed hole in the basement

8f14270694.jpg

The elf city skills vote seems pretty obvious to me, as in I can tell which skills are going to get voted.

"OHHH agility!?! Maybe it will be 150K/hr afk, best vote for it"

"Prayer!? Yes, finally they will make a method I can still get amazing xp/hr without losing any money!"

• Like 1

I really hope its not afk agility, or if it is that it won't be the highest xp/hr. But it will probably the agilityspan everyone has been expecting.

Best case scenario would be its afk but you have the ability to train faster if you are not afk, but thats unlikely to happen.

Just get rid of the dam polls already.

the first one was good. do you want update a or b first u'll be getting both.

Now... how long have we been begging for a skilling boss??

• Like 3

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

I voted for combat, as a new solo boss is really needed, QBD's good, but gets stupidly repetative when consistant sub-2 minute kills happen. Also duo hardmode version? Yes pls.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

I voted for combat, as a new solo boss is really needed, QBD's good, but gets stupidly repetative when consistant sub-2 minute kills happen. Also duo hardmode version? Yes pls.

I would hardmode with you... oh how I want that!

Considering her drops hardmode makes me excited. Then again they could end up making her drop table 1.5x what it normally is and disappoint us.

Or they could rename her current mode as an easy mode and make a normal mode that drops t85 weapons.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Considering her drops hardmode makes me excited. Then again they could end up making her drop table 1.5x what it normally is and disappoint us.

Or they could rename her current mode as an easy mode and make a normal mode that drops t85 weapons.

You do realise Ambler was referring to the fact the current boss poll is for a new solo boss with a duo hard mode and not in the slightest anything to do with a duo hard mode for QBD right?

Plv6Dz6.jpg

I'd prefer a skilling boss to be team based, allows players who focused on one stat to make use of that, while others can focus on other aspects. See Barbarian Assault's boss, but on a much larger scale, with skill focus instead of roles.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

You do realise Ambler was referring to the fact the current boss poll is for a new solo boss with a duo hard mode and not in the slightest anything to do with a duo hard mode for QBD right?

Yeah I was aware.

Do you remember the old qbd concept used for qbd where it showed two players facing her?

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Yeah, pretty much lost faith in these polls.

I can always tell which option is getting picked before I see the results. We can see goodbye to anything unique or desperately needed but not epic (e.g. jewellery rework).