Polls General Discussion

Maxingmck

why are greaters winning or even on the poll when we already have zammy gw.

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

why are greaters winning or even on the poll when we already have zammy gw.

probably hoping against hope that they might get a buffed drop.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I see the top option is Abyssal Demons by a mile currently. They already drop an abyssal whip, wand and orb - how exactly are they planning on making them more rewarding? I guess maybe a chance of said rewards off-task or something. A monster like Greater Demons would seem to make more sense, because correct me if I'm wrong, but the best you can hope for there (bar RDT) is a rune med helm or something in that ballpark.

And on another note, you have to love Jagex's cheeky little trick of putting a vote button there and surreptitiously changing it to a 'Subscribe' one instead as soon as you check a box. Cool...not!

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Too bad abyssal demons will win because they are already a good task. I am quite surprised that so many people voted for it. Perhaps there are more people with 85 slayer than those without (or those who have under 85 slayer don't care).

Better drops... People have been asking for a long time to see some abyssal armour. Maybe abyssal demon hide and bones to existing armour.

Greaters could add demon flesh and bone to other sets too.

• Like 2

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

i would like to see some tier 75 boots and gloves for ranged that are equivalent to gano

gargoyles need to give me a reason to actually pay attention when i'm fighting, though

I don't know about you, but 1m+ per hour while slaying is good enough for me to pay attention :o

They may just make the abyssal's unique drops more likely for the elite version, instead of adding new rewards.

Reading over it again, that's probably just my bad, though; it does seem like they'd be adding new stuff.

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.
Sorator.png
260pifq.jpg

gMIy8.jpg

A new poll will be launched tomorrow, which result's will decide the winner of March's RuneLabs competition. All votes on option #2 are very, very welcome, of course :)

Here are the top most supported ideas for March 2015's RuneLabs large-only criteria. Pick your favourite.

Poll Option #1: ‘Seren and the Elves’ Quest
Investigate putting Seren back together again. Learn new Seren-themed spells and prayers as a reward

Poll Option #2: ‘Armadyl Homeworld’ Quest
Explore the world of Armadyl and the Aviansie; Abbinah, and uncover ancient secrets as you help a young Aviansie perform their Rite of Passage. Rewards include additional explorable areas.

Poll Option #3: Farming Guild
A new guild for Farmers that will feature greenhouses, more patches and maybe some new plants

Poll Option #4: New Ways to Train Agility
Be an impressive athlete! Improves existing agility training, offers newer methods and new, additional perks to train.

Poll Option #5: I don't mind
You don't mind which wins

Highest vote wins

http://[Use Quick Find Code]/[Please Use QuickFind Code]?352,353,87,65599724

I (sadly) believe #4 will be the winner, people are all about gainz nowadays...

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Does anyone have a picture of the top list of RuneLabs for comparison... I have the feeling it is once again a bit tweaked to their own favour

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

A new poll will be launched tomorrow, which result's will decide the winner of March's RuneLabs competition. All votes on option #2 are very, very welcome, of course :)

Here are the top most supported ideas for March 2015's RuneLabs large-only criteria. Pick your favourite.

Poll Option #1: ‘Seren and the Elves’ Quest

Investigate putting Seren back together again. Learn new Seren-themed spells and prayers as a reward

Poll Option #2: ‘Armadyl Homeworld’ Quest

Explore the world of Armadyl and the Aviansie; Abbinah, and uncover ancient secrets as you help a young Aviansie perform their Rite of Passage. Rewards include additional explorable areas.

Poll Option #3: Farming Guild

A new guild for Farmers that will feature greenhouses, more patches and maybe some new plants

Poll Option #4: New Ways to Train Agility

Be an impressive athlete! Improves existing agility training, offers newer methods and new, additional perks to train.

Poll Option #5: I don't mind

You don't mind which wins

Highest vote wins

http://[Use Quick Find Code]/[Please Use QuickFind Code]?352,353,87,65599724

I (sadly) believe #4 will be the winner, people are all about gainz nowadays...

Anything to improve Agility is a win in my book.

That's right, let people vote for Agility, and then next month coming to Treasure Hunter, the new more powerful Stripey silverhawk feathers for your boots!

• Like 1

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

I don't think the Agility suggestion sounds like an improvement. It just seems to be saying "make courses more annoying". It doesn't fix the fact that agi is still 99% useless.

I'm voting for Rite of Passage. I'd rather have a good quest than another guild or an update to make agi more annoying

R.I.P. The olde nite. A legend is gone but not forgotten.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=VcG-Ir5Ijno/view-idea?idea=19

Great, the seren Quest that has no content whatsoever is winning... Once again the ugly head of the rewarddriven community shows itself.

It has new prayers and spells, though.

---

Also, I don't see why #4 would win. We already have SH, and a minimal clicking agility course that scales for levels in Priff, what more do we need?

Batch three includes seren spells, prayers, general balancing, and attuned crystal armor aside from shields.

Coming to Solomon's Store! Only 1,520 runecoins!

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

i don't get why people would like seren over armadyl, one of them's significantly more annoying

but yes let's vote for content that was already coming out, what a great and original idea

8f14270694.jpg

Great, the seren Quest that has no content whatsoever is winning... Once again the ugly head of the rewarddriven community shows itself.

It has new prayers and spells, though.

---

Also, I don't see why #4 would win. We already have SH, and a minimal clicking agility course that scales for levels in Priff, what more do we need?

Yes and that's the main problem I have with the Seren quest: it's all about the rewards, most people that vote on it don't want the quest, only those spells and prayers. So instead of occupying the only large update slot for this year, spells and prayers could have been a medium update. The maker of the idea doesn't have a story for a quest either, so why make a quest? This [bleep]ed over ROP, Desert series and EW5 for example, quests we now won't be seeing getting polled until 2016. :/

Is ROP guaranteed to go to the backburner if the Seren quest wins? I thought they were already mobilising resources for development, assigning Raven, Rowley and Osbourne to bits of it?

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.