Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

Well I have a few hours to spare tomorrow so woo! Assuming I get my paper done tonight... XD Should be an interesting update.

Already a teaser? Awesome! Im interested in what the story and reward will be. I bet we will see that mysterious white glowing figure at the end of the quest and it will end in a cliff hanger. Muahahah!

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

RS Facebook:

253833_10150275420101729_59261801728_8827168_1216487_n.jpg

Player since 2004. All skills 1M+ XP.

Hamtaro.png

"If it were possible to cure evils by lamentation..., then gold would be a less valuable thing than weeping." - Sophocles

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." - Plato

Yes, having played that game the comparison struck my fancy.

Nothing wrong with that, is there?

EDIT: and Dragon Age Origins was point and click.

it's such a weak connection though.

Sooo many games have avatars in the top left.

I mean not many games are going to stick them three quarters from corner of the screen.

If you're going to make that loose of a connection, you can probably connect any game to another.

Hey look, halo wars was a point and click game! runescape must be copying halo wars.

Hey look, windows Vista is "point and click"

It must be copying runescape since runescape was made earlier.

Omg windows vista puts my desktop icons at the top left.

You can right click in windows vista too!?! omg totally stealing runescape.

See?

Naaxi.png

Heh. That's a negative way of looking at it. I've only made the connection because Dragon Age is more or less a recent game, I've played it, and they seem to be lifting a page from that. They could've gone another route.

And Jagex always brushes the game with references from popular culture.

Prepare to Die! Path of Exile RPG

1emk2e.png

"Think where man's glory most begins and ends, and say my glory was I had such friends." Yeats

So, let me get this straight. I compared it to DA:O because this update reminded me of it, and you believe that's a horrible thing to compare it to and totally not because it's something that struck a personal chord with me, and thus gives you the right to be rude and condescending. Hah! At least Grimy has better manners.

PS

I'd have more fun with UO than BG. And PS:T was the rare game where combat took a backseat to dialogue.

1emk2e.png

"Think where man's glory most begins and ends, and say my glory was I had such friends." Yeats

So, let me get this straight. I compared it to DA:O because this update reminded me of it, and you believe that's a horrible thing to compare it to and totally not because it's something that struck a personal chord with me, and thus gives you the right to be rude and condescending. Hah! At least Grimy has better manners.

PS

I'd have more fun with UO than BG. And PS:T was the rare game where combat took a backseat to dialogue.

UO has been dead for years now. At least single player games survive the ages.

At least tell me you didn't think DA2 was any good.

crossed_body.png

Oh? You played that abomination?

DA2 was obviously a cash grab if the roughly one year development time didn't give you a big clue. Not to mention the debacle over how some of the developers were treating their customers, and there was that one pandering review. I'm guessing you know which one.

In any case, this dungeoneering update is something to look forward to. It's gotten pretty ugly if the only updates you're looking for are in the patch notes or last week's "in other news."

1emk2e.png

Bahahahahahah!

2rgyqno.jpg

Anyway, maybe they have 300 health each because each one is a pure. They're split into the combat triangle after all.

EDIT: Hmm. We might see something along the lines of Trine.

1emk2e.png

Can I kill him and take that quiver? Looks soooo much better then avas.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.