10th Nov 2014 - Prifddinas - Lost City of the Elves - Part 2

Tim

If the blood necklace shard was usable on the amulet of souls and the effect worked everywhere(namely bosses, ofc), i could see the edimmu task being worthwhile as the shard would have cost enough(would basically have been a task similar to kril/dks). But yeah, since the shard is mediocre, the task is just not worth it.

Also managed to get my recipes done today, getting consistent yak effect from a bunyip card. The whole req took around 6 hours of dg (got 5 from actual dging).

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Wow, there really are quite a few bitter people about the moss being nerfed, I can't believe they can't see it as a good thing. To me , it was their choice to insist on grinding a req that was so clearly too much. You were just asking for trouble grinding out like 20m+xp in a week.

I finished my shadow cores this morning, I think the drop rate seems to have been buffed a bit compared to earleir this week.

Gathering moss was always a mild requirement if you used the various things available to boost it. Your not meant to be able to simply finish it in a day. When I began to gather the moss I was pleasantly surprised how fast it was as everyone was complaining how long it took. I still got some low yields, such as 'one moss' which makes no sense, probably should be fixed as a bug. However the gathering was pretty good on average. If your not used to it - Any requirement in this game would tend to be more difficult if you played with your feet. Its obviously more sensible to use hands or aka the tools provided to boost it. (Very much inline with a end-game type requirement.) That said. A requirement of 100 makes more sense imo as the number just fits better. 200 is a tad high for a simple title but 50 is just trivial effort. Even more trivial if you actively waited for fast pillars.

The requirement that seems broken is the recipes from dung as it was far too rare of a lucky drop even for those who have 96m xp left to train. However providing a higher chance from maw is a nice compromise as you need high requirements to use it. Probably should still increase the odds of it appearing in dung too though.

Just because there are ways and means to boost it slightly doesn't not make it any less insane that the requirement was at the very best 5m xp gain and at the worst 40m xp gain.

If you assumed a median performance on harvests you were looking at asking people to gain 22.5m xp aka almost 2 99s for a single title which is insane for any title let alone one in a set of 8 where they other 7 require 1000 easy kills, 8 easy slayer tasks, growing 1 tree, mining 100 ore, making 100 flasks, 200 laps of agility and speaking to an npc with a familiar. You can do all of the other 7 in like 1m-2m xp total.

Even at 50 moss where at best you're asking 1.4m xp it remains a bit much comparatively.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

You guys are seriously overestimating the amount of xp needed for the current meilyr title. Ofcource, if you want to be stupid and not use any boosts it's your own choice, but assuming you do use all boosts(perfect juju, vos etc), the challenge takes around 40 pillars (8m xp), which isn't little but not overly ridiculous, either. Also, this only requires 75 farming(as opposed to 90 slayer or 89 mining, for example).

Mod Hunter implied that the moss is currently glitched. Even with all the boosts, it is still possible for you to get 1 moss from a pillar (I have had it happen, as have others, with Perfect Juju + Magic Secs + Greenfingers). Mod Hunter seemed to be implying this was not intended.

Mod Hunter implied that the moss is currently glitched. Even with all the boosts, it is still possible for you to get 1 moss from a pillar (I have had it happen, as have others, with Perfect Juju + Magic Secs + Greenfingers). Mod Hunter seemed to be implying this was not intended.

Why would that be a glitch? If the normal yield with no boosts is 1-8, that's a totally acceptable outcome. Then again, you can also get over 15 from one, too.

Why would that be a glitch? If the normal yield with no boosts is 1-8, that's a totally acceptable outcome. Then again, you can also get over 15 from one, too.
Because with all the boosts the minimum harvest should be 3 moss i think.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I thought it was 1-5 per harvest and the 8 was the upper limit with boosts

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I had a 16 once, was meylier voice with perfect farming and supreme green fingers

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

cV6k3.png

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

On another note 4th recipe after 10 c1s, 5th after 18 c1s, 6th after 4 c1s and 12 c1s dry. Hoping to get at least 7 and 8 tonight when i get home from work.

Also had a 1 moss harvest for two pillars each on max boost. 23 more moss i think. On a good note i have defense, magic and slayer pillars.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Idk. All I know though is that the chance of getting them from the motherlode maw has been increased.

Rather significantly actually.

Completed my recipes because of it. :3

cVaNM.png

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

I am so jealous of that

I haven't had nearly that much luck

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

Dg rates seem to be ramped up - 6 floors 4 recipes since update.

Pre-update I did around 90 floors with 0 recipes.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

cV6k3.png

cVCDu.png

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Mildly off topic:

But my god Rush of Blood 20 waves platinum is still annoying me =@

I got noxious since I last tried, the familiar update since I last tried I'm following all the strats and what have you and lol nope increase personal best by one to 17 waves and can't get any higher -.-

I know it can be done, but blow me if I figure out how I can improve my performance any further.

I thought Morvran special was gonna be my biggest road block to comp, due to raxi solo + my bad luck with getting specials but nope got it and did her 2nd try.

More on topic:

KCZL8Ji.png

Plv6Dz6.jpg