AUTOSKULL BUG FIXED! - Tested and true.

Leesters

i guess its not a good bug, but meh 3 itemers piss pkers off..*ehem ehem* id prefer to take there pixels, when you bring barrows,whip etc to wild, you should never feel safe...your risking it, expect possiblity of loseing

Whether 3 itemers piss pkers off or not is completely beside the point. If you 3 item in the wildy, you're technically not suposed to be at risk to lose items. It's been that way for a very long time. People are losing stuff because of a bug and bug abusers, not because they're risking it.

jfroggy

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PMGZ I LOST SUM IETHMS IN WILD I USALY NO LUOSE ITEHMS BUT DIS IS BIG BUG HJAXGEX FIKX MA ITEHMS ZPLS!!!!!!!!111111!!!!!!!1!!@@#@32W2jkhljkshdg

I'm biting my tongue on this one.

wow that ausmly kids mad.. whats he on?

Im basically just posting my opinion bout this, all u pathetic 3 itemers are crying cause the wild is doing its job, making ppl lose items to other players, and ur all crying about it :lol:

99 Mage

99 Attack

121 Combat

yeah kinda stinks i saw a guy in dragon long rune plate and d skirt and he had auto on and some guys killed him and got his stuff cause they auto skulled him

and btw

watch where u click! u misclick and att somone and then ppl might att like a clan will kill u ive seen it happen guy got skulled and then clan came killed him :wink:

Leester, please use the search button.

I did. I couldn't find anything on this.

I'm sorry, you must have ADD, forgetting your own post :lol:

hey... i have ADD is that funny? SHUT THE [bleep] UP AND STOP ANNOYING LEESTERS ALL HES DOING IS HELPING PEOPLE GOD DAMN IT. ok im happy now :D

I'm shocked at this bug myself. Didn't realise that so many players would try to take advantage of one another for a few items in the wild.

FLOOD THE INBOXES, PEOPLE.

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

hey... i have ADD is that funny? SHUT THE * UP AND STOP ANNOYING LEESTERS ALL HES DOING IS HELPING PEOPLE GOD DAMN IT. ok im happy now :D

:roll: :lol:

siggykv.jpg

I skill. If you skill you should join.

unless you rs2 products haven't noticed , its been like that for ages and untill now i never saw a complain about that?

YOu're right it's been like that for ages. The only reason you're just now hearing complaints is because PKer's are the only ones who've known about it. And they never go in wildy with auto retal on. AT the moment, there are multitudes of people going into multi-combat wildy who under normal curcumstances never would. Skillers wouldn't know to always turn of aut-retal when you go in wildy. Only pkers know that, and the pkers who know the bug exists are abusing it and taking advantage of innocent others. Just because something's been broke for awhile doesnt mean it shouldnt be fixed.

jfroggy

All ive got to say is, i like the bug, it doesnt need fixing, when you enter the wilderness you get a warning which says dont take ANYHTING your not prepared to lose, when this update was made the same thing was said..

Dont take ANYTHING your not prepared to lose, not dont take any more then 3 items your not prepared to lose.

As for all of you morons calling pkers who use this bug bug abusers and saying they will get banned.. how stupid can you get??

The bug is that you attack some one in multi and they skull becouse THEY have auto retal on..

So every multi pker is a bug abuser?

If its anyones fault its yours for having auto retal on and allowing the bug to happen.

Note to newbs. DONT GO IN THE WILD WITH AUTO RETAL ON!!

Even if you dont encounter this bug, you wil repeatedly run back towards magers/rangers and die to them.

Its common knowlege to any pker, so if your stupid enough to go into the wild without researching it first whilst wearing your 3 best items you deserve to lose your stuff.

Just because something's been broke for awhile doesnt mean it shouldnt be fixed.
I couldn't have said it any better myself.

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

Sad how many people are defending it with its the wild it's dangerous bs. So is kq, you'd be a bit upset if you lost full veracs there.

Im basically just posting my opinion bout this, all u pathetic 3 itemers are crying cause the wild is doing its job, making ppl lose items to other players, and ur all crying about it Laughing

I'm a bit put out by the number of people posting crap like this. I'm all for a 3 itemer getting what's coming to them due to their own stupidity but this? It's bs and you know it. I wonder how much you pked from bug abuse yesterday?

People that knew about it and exploited it should be banned. Would wipe out a few big clans I think.

unless you rs2 products haven't noticed , its been like that for ages and untill now i never saw a complain about that?

YOu're right it's been like that for ages. The only reason you're just now hearing complaints is because PKer's are the only ones who've known about it. And they never go in wildy with auto retal on. Currently there are multitudes of people going in the wildy who under normal curcumstances never would. And the pkers who know the bug exists are abusing it and taking advantage of innocent others. Just because something's been broke for awhile doesnt mean it shouldnt be fixed.

I've known about this a long time, ever since lvl 15, and sadly admit i've taken advantage of it in the past.

Anyway I agree it needs to be fixed as it's a fault in design... unless Jagex decides it's the rule and informs everyone that it's suppose to be that way, rather than stating the 3 item rule... it is deceptive on thier part and those who take advantage of it are just as bad.

Now, many Pk'rs may argue the contrary spouting that anything should go up there but cheating is cheating all the same. If you want a wild with no rules at all I say that Jagex make it all multi-combat, let chaos mess whit every players stats there and fill it with thousands of aggressive lvl 702 monsters maging/ranging and meleeing quicker than you can strike out with your spell, arrow, dds or whip. Put danger there not only from the players but from the residents... there scrap any rules at all.

hey... i have ADD is that funny? SHUT THE * UP AND STOP ANNOYING LEESTERS ALL HES DOING IS HELPING PEOPLE GOD DAMN IT. ok im happy now :D

Does NOBODY find this stupid, this guy trashes leesters for making more than one post, well aren't ALL of his stupid posts SPAM...Look at This...See his first post on the first page?? It's TOTALL SPAM!!...Can Somone else PLEASE agree with me on this kid...

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

Yeah I remeber seeing you at the new dude and you lost your whip from pkers. I lost mine to this glitch also. Hope you got yours back :x

Yeah, I bought a new one. A little drainage on the bank account.

Hey, guys, lets keep this thing from being a flame war about Pk'ing. The title draws people in to read it, and its a good warning for all.

I don't wanna get it locked from over-flamage. Thanks. :)

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

Thanks, I never knew officially if this bug was real so now I know :P. And I realy hate people spaming and flaming a perfectly god thread :roll: . All he's trying to do is tell people to turn auto-retaliate off because there is a bug and you could lose your 3 items that you are taking into the wildy just because you think that you ahve the right to keep peoples items because they are int he wildy, think again. When HJAGex created the wildy they designed it so that you could keep your 3 items adn if you have not attacked anyone you still should be able to. so don't leave Leesters just because you have some idiots flaming your thread im glad you told me about this one :).

All ive got to say is, i like the bug, it doesnt need fixing, when you enter the wilderness you get a warning which says dont take ANYHTING your not prepared to lose, when this update was made the same thing was said..

Dont take ANYTHING your not prepared to lose, not dont take any more then 3 items your not prepared to lose.

As for all of you morons calling pkers who use this bug bug abusers and saying they will get banned.. how stupid can you get??

The bug is that you attack some one in multi and they skull becouse THEY have auto retal on..

If its anyones fault its yours for having auto retal on and allowing the bug to happen.

Even if you dont encounter this bug, you wil repeatedly run back towards magers/rangers and die to them.

Its common knowlege to any pker, so if your stupid enough to go into the wild without researching it first whilst wearing your 3 best items you deserve to lose your stuff.

I would like to state that its not the fact that you have auto retaliate on. Its the fact that a group of pkers attack you, and the programming in the game thinks that you retailiate. I have tested this by bringing only three items, items i didnt care to lose. When i got attack by a group i stood there and did nothing. When i got back to falador inventory was blank. There this is a bug.

Does NOBODY find this stupid, this guy trashes leesters for making more than one post, well aren't ALL of his stupid posts SPAM...Look at This...See his first post on the first page?? It's TOTALL SPAM!!...Can Somone else PLEASE agree with me on this kid...

I agree with you...and I wonder why nobody has banned him yet...

Oooh yeah and thanks Leesters I was planning on going on the wild to check out the new monster(multi combat zone?) and was gonna 3 item so id be safe lol but now I wont.Definitely.Thanks.And juse because some immature jerk flames you doesnt mean you shhould take it so seriously, i mean come on, hes a jerk.

I would like to state that its not the fact that you have auto retaliate on. Its the fact that a group of pkers attack you, and the programming in the game thinks that you retailiate. I have tested this by bringing only three items, items i didnt care to lose. When i got attack by a group i stood there and did nothing. When i got back to falador inventory was blank. There this is a bug.

Yes but seeing as its a bug coused by attacking people, the people using it cant be called "Bug abusers" becouse they are just out there in multi wild attacking you, last i checked attacking some one in the wilderness was not against the rules, if theres a bug coused by it then thats jagex problem not the pkers, we arnt going to stop pking for 4 months while jagex fixes it.

Yes but seeing as its a bug coused by attacking people, the people using it cant be called "Bug abusers" becouse they are just out there in multi wild attacking you, last i checked attacking some one in the wilderness was not against the rules, if theres a bug coused by it then thats jagex problem not the pkers, we arnt going to stop pking for 4 months while jagex fixes it.

Thats a good point, but I dont think anyone is blaming the pkers here. They are just doing what they do bug or not. Im sure some know about this bug but it does does need to be pointed out for those of us that hadnt heard of it. It seems that many times when theres an update theres a bug that comes out along with it even if it has no relation to the update. The annoying farming walk while running glitch is an example of that.

limdog.png

There has been many comments that pkers killing people that skull from this bug should be banned.

What so me and a few mates go to a multi area, start pking someone and before they die they skull. What if they did have auto retal, or they accidentaly attacked?

No way, a ban for pking people ??

Thats ridiculous

- My skills are now really, really lame ! Time to fix that! -