How much Gold do you make per day?

Guest AshKaYu

ahem *weezes a bit* " a k a day keeps the beggers away"

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

Umm, Usually less than 200gp, but sometimes I reel in a good 20k.

Which I usally end up spending on the first thing I see.

The-Road-2.gif

Siggy By...me! ^^

If you've got any tips on sig making, photoshop in general, or a recommendation on a good DSLR to get me started, pm me =]

Depends on the day. Yesturday I got 20k, by merchanting coal.

Today I'm gonna cut yews and sell them. Around 160k

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

-100k a day, i been training skills but then again i started mining so it might go up some.

Better watch out though, albosky is on a locking spree because it the 1st has 1 question its suppose to go to the help, and adive, so hes dumb :?

siggd7.jpg

160k per hour. Spring Break I sometimes play 5 hours. 160kx5x7x30x12.

I mine coal. Im crafting 10k cowhides thought at the moment. Currently at this second playing Poker on Partypoker.

tax-miley-cyrus_186x200.jpg

RSN: Zammyftw ^^The girl that ruined music.

It really depends on what Im doing. If Im fishing I could make about 500k from sharks. If Im training my combat it could be 10k.

But generally from my day to day playing I make atleast 20k a day if Im training non combat and sell the things I make.

Retired 8th October 2007 | 99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | Owner of a Red Mask and 2 Santa Hats |

well i can cut magics and fish sharks so thats about 600k a day if i feel like it but normally im doing barrows runs which im on a very good streak avged 2mil a day for the last week

I really don't make anything a day, I just get good drops sometimes (I hunt for cash). I usually make about 200-400k per Fire Giant trip, and in 86 Barrows Trips I've made 15mil, not including rune sales. And last weekend I got a Berserker Ring off Rex, sold it for a nice 4mil to a lvl 123 :D.

Sometimes I delve into merchanting though. For example: When Dagganoth Hides came out there was a wide range of prices going for it, between 15k-40k! I bought my hides for 15-25kea, and sold for 30-40kea. I made more then 1mil in a two days just off the hides. Another thing I got a lot of cash off of was mercanting Guthan Helms. Back when they ranged from 3.5-4.2mil, I'd by minimum price on the Forums, and sell for for 4mil+ in Fally world 2. I made 3 MIL in 2 hours of merchanting. That was the best merchanting I ever did :D .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.