Hardest Quest for you?

pinoyboi

desert treasure hardness is overrated. i was disapointed at the difficulty of all of them except the ice one. all weak but the ice one, ESPECIALLY DAMIS, he was a joke.

well i have two.

sheep herder (NOT SHEARER)- yes i'm serious, pokeing those sheep and watching them walk ALL the way back drove me INSANE. i rather do dt again than this. curse you, you evil stubborn hard to poke sheep *shakes fist*

recipe for disaster- killing those monsters without guide is well... hard. no luxiory of knowing about ice gloves for the two. bah, i should've waited for guides. the gel mother is overated too, she hit me FIVE times in MYSTICS. pathetic. so much easier then those annoying ice glove needing ones and stat decreasing ones.

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

Heh, I did Sheep Herder and Dragon Slayer in 2002-03....meaning in rs1. Imagine hearding the sheep walking and NOT weilding the amazingly big sheep fork. Icky, and for dragon slayer, Elvarg was lvl 112 (check rs1 bestiary).

The hardest was Demon Slayer (I also did this in 2002) mainly because I was lvl 7-ish :P the little bugger killed my twice before I realized food was my friend.

Rat catchers :oops: Seriously though, trying to sneak past those guards was so annoying, especialy since I was sick in real life and didnt feel like waiting for them to walk around so I could sneak throughout the mansion.

rat catchers definitally cause there is no really good guide for it (that tells you WHEN to run)

mementh.jpeg

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false. 60% of all statistics are made up 90% of the time

andrew i love you & want you to have my babys!!! <3:

Finally, I get to save the Earth with deadly lasers instead of deadly slide shows!

i found cook's assistant pretty hard. i couldn't do that one without a tip.it guide...

rolf :lol: he only asks for egg + flour + milk

(sarcastic?)

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

Well until i saw the other posts, I would have put monkey madness down. It took me a long time, especially as I tried not to use a guide, and promptly died losing a lot of stuff in the process.

However, I think that Rat Catchers and Sheep herder have to rate equally with that. It's not that dying was a problem, it was just the sheer time taken and frustration as you are caught again, or your sheep runs back again. *shudders with the memory*

Another annoying quest I found was Eadgar's Ruse at the end trying to get past the troll guards.

curanir1.png

Best Barrows Chest: guth skirt, dh helm, dh axe, racks, gp (23/08/06); best tt reward: robin, guthix helm, guthix legs, nats, rune legs

I'm F2P, and the hardest one for me was Ernest the Chicken. It took me about 2 hours to get the oil can. Why can't you just blast a hole in the wall like the wise old man in Draynor? 8)

OoC Overseer

137jq9.gif Eet mor kabbig! 137jq9.gif

Though I haven't done them all, I'd have to say MEP2 was the hardest. Those level 73 shadows kept me on my toes (too bad I lost my death tally there :D ). Sheep Herder and MM were annoying, but MEP2 was like little-brother-won't-shut-the-hell-up-in-a-9-hour-car-trip annoying.

Sheep Herder annoyed me for the first couple of minutes, and i thought it was going to turn out to be a horror quest, but I quickly got the hang of it and finished in no time :/

I say the Haunted Mine. When i saw the level of the last boss i assumed i'd have no problem, as i'd killed many things higher leveled before in the past. But the carts flying everywhere, axes coming in from all sides, and the guy teleporting around a crowded room made it a hell of a lot harder than i expected. One of the only quests i've actually died on :(

In a little hilltop village they gambled for my clothes

I bargained for salvation and they gave me a lethal dose

I offered up my innocence, I got repaid with scorn

"Come in'', she said, "I'll give you shelter from the storm"

Hmm... Mournings End PT 2 was hard, but afterwards it was easy and logical.

I'd say MM, i did it when i became p2p, and was quite unexperienced with some p2p phenomenons :oops: .

signature4s.jpg

with out a single doubt in my mind, that would be the prince ali rescue... not for the fact that it was difficult, but the fact that it took me until i was about level 90 to do it since it was the last quest for me to do, and completing it gained me nothing more than a quest point or 2 and a savings of 10 gold whenever i went that way to al kharid.... lol

SDAlXLd.png

1543 Skill total, 100% F2P

Haunted mine dor me, but i havent started MM and DT yet... maybe I'm just afraid? :oops:

Since i haven't done 2 of the subquests of RfD yet, I can't comment on the ending monsters for it... and I have to get the ice gloves agian, i threw them away :oops:

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...