Zaros Mjolnir

Urza285

hah, i saw it in the items list today and lold, its kinda ironic as we havent seen anything from the zaros camp in what, a year? and then i put it in a video and suddenly it pops up;)

its obviously a coincedence, but it might be a sign;)

another useless item tho :oops:

tizz fake why release another one after the making history quest seeing as they were total failures waste of time on jagexs part if it were real. saw your post on the official forums too.

Its not a fake picture... You know what Jagex might even allow you to get your key back, but for now you probably wont be able to until they release it in another update. Unless you can prove I edited the picture I suggest you stop trying to openly disprove me.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Please do not go to that site. It is run by hackers, who are hex-editting RuneScape to find items. ((Easy way to get your account stolen.))

Erm, hex-editing is in no way hacking.

I scanned that site, it is safe.

Ask anyone that has scanned it.

the sites run by finns not hackers :oops:

i tried gettin the key back yesterday to no avail

and no man or woman from finland is a hacker? :P

though it seems to be a trustworthy site :wink:

No actually we're all so leet hackers that after years of trying we managed to find our way on to a swedish runescape server.

so yeah. :roll:

Aren't mjolnirs kinda waste of time though?

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either

a fool or a coward.

Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law

is both.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant:

"If I live, I will kill you, If I Die, you are forgiven."

Such is the Rule of Honor.

I think they may be developing the Zaros storyline further. The latest quest; Soul's Bane is based around the power of Zaro's which is what the evil was which was based there which was mentioned by Tolna.

Signiture1-1.gif

99 Magic, 99 Defence, 99 Strength, 99 Attack, 99 Hitpoints, 99 Fletching, 99 Woodcutting, 99 Firemaking, 99 Thieving, 99 Ranged, 99 Prayer, 99 Cooking, 99 Fishing

I can't imagine that it would take too long to make up an item like this. If i were Jagex, knowing about the large amount of people using hex-editors these days, i'd be adding all kinds of red herrings to the database just to make it harder for people to work out new updates.

In a little hilltop village they gambled for my clothes

I bargained for salvation and they gave me a lethal dose

I offered up my innocence, I got repaid with scorn

"Come in'', she said, "I'll give you shelter from the storm"

I can't imagine that it would take too long to make up an item like this. If i were Jagex, knowing about the large amount of people using hex-editors these days, i'd be adding all kinds of red herrings to the database just to make it harder for people to work out new updates.

eistna4iy0zt.jpg

They do ;)

md666.gif

what was the picture about and why were the rings in his invotery. I am kinda lost.

troope1.gif

I will shoot down any one with my bitting wit, and sarcasm!

What POSSIBLE reason would someone have to make a fake like that?Does he profit from faking a picture like that? Does it help him at all?Jesus Christ, stop being so suspicious. This is Tip.it for God's sake, not RuneHQ. -_-

Tbh, I'm not entirely sure myself. I found it on a forum a while back, probably last summer-ish. The guy said something about that he was hexing and messing around with item codes and such, and then a few of the items turned into these rings, and when he examined them, yea. I don't have a clue what I'm talking about because I've never hexed or whatever you're supposed to call it, but thats something like what the dude said.

md666.gif

They did, haven't you ever heard of the "yodalling" (spelling?) skill? :lol:

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

on that one website that andrey posted i found this..

Arzinian Being of Bordanzan

"It's the Arzinian Being, whatever that is, that comes from Bordanzan, wherever that is."

ID: #1859

Combat: level-781

can anyone explain? lol

91 Att 90 Mage

90 Str 83 Range

90 Def 65 Prayer

92 HP 112 Combat

yea..