Night Racing....?

JNASTY03

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thankfully i dont dream about runescape, for that would be a waste of a nights sleep... :roll:

Many more things to do in that time then to think about runescape, leave it for after school for an hour or 2 and leave it at that k?

• 1 year later...

yea, once i had a dream where i smithed a d chain...i was so glad..then i woke up and realized that it was a dream...oh well....

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

When I was F2P, I was sleeping and had a dream. I thought I was F2P, then I fell of an ocean and lost my "Red Book" (Unholy Book). :uhh: :ohnoes:

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

yea, once i had a dream where i smithed a d chain...i was so glad..then i woke up and realized that it was a dream...oh well....

Wow you just bumped a 13 month old topic.

Personally I don't see any reason how dreaming about RS is bad :?

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

I had a dream where I hacked my level 122 friend and ran around Rock Crabs in Full Guthans insulting all the pures training there.

:shock: i once had a dream about rs... i did that glitch where u expel ppl from ur house then kill them, killed every1, then got all the rares and low alched them because i only have 51 mage <3:

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif

I had two negative dreams about rs. In one I lagged during a gargoyle task while guthaning and on low hp. Next thing I knew I was in Fally without a spear or helm. I ran back to the slayer tower as fast as I could but didn't get back in time. That's when the slayer tower shattered and I woke up with my Guthan safely banked. In the other, I was coming back from the wildy with a load of rune ore, when some guy with an ancient staff and ahrim attacks and pks me. Weird seeing as I never mine rune in the wildy. And recently, I've been having a lot of dreams about dark beasts, dark bows, and selling them for 50m+.

Lugia_Lvl138.png

4x Phat owner: Blue, Green, 2x Purple

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops:

5 Bandos Plates, 4 Bandos Boots, 3 Bandos Hilts, 2 Arma Helms, Arma Skirt, Arma Plate, 3 Arma Hilts, 4 Zammy Spears, Steam Staff, 15 Sara Swords, 6 Sara Hilts, 29 Shards.

had a dream where me and my friends where stuck on top of lumby castle like dawn of the dead but instead of zombies they were autoers so me and my friends jump down and kill them. it was the most detailed dream i ever had.

Never had a RS dream. In fact, I can't remember the last time I had a dream :-s . They say you dream about the last thing you were thinking of when you fell asleep...well I think of nothing when I go to bed at night :XD: . And I remember a thread about this same thing about while where some guy (I think it was Leesters (not sure just comes to mind)) had a dream of going DKing. His dream was as if it was real life and he talked about how cool waterbirth island was and the detail of getting there. It was a really neat story but he never got to see the actual Kings themselves :cry: . That still bothers me :-X .

EDIT!

I never have dreams...Or maybe I just don't remember them when I wake up. :P

Didn't notice he took the words right outta my mouth :-#

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!

I don't know if I have had a runescape dream, the one dream I can remember is a really random one nothing to do with runescape, here it is:

I'm on one of those car ferrys to France and a cowboy jumps onbaord from the sea and he points a revolver at the captain, he says like 'I'm hijacking this boat until you give me bread!'. Then I give him a baguette and he jumps overboard. Then all the cars float to shore on lots of giant oven trays... I told you it was random...

almost as random as my dreams :P , haha anyways on topic, I had a dream where I had 10 black plate bodys and high alched them. I was excited too. and thats it, woke up kind of wondering what just happend :-k

Cheers to a new Beginning!!!!

Well it's been a goal of mine for very long for full guthans and various other items. I had a dream that I made like 200k nats in like 2 mins then bought all the stuff I wanted. I hate having those dreams because they get my hopes up. :wall:

hatewn1.png

lol yeah ur to addicted to this game u need to get on a sport or something :D

I dream about school sometimes, does that means I am addicted to it?

people dream about things that they saw, or that happened to them. So if you play runescape, you can dream about it but that doesn't mean you're addicted.

krikke321.png

Computers will never be above humans because we made them.

That's what monkeys used to say about us.

i posted before about my dream that i made love with an ogre

i recently dreamed i had a treesum with 2 mogres though :shock:

i got mudskipp'd :(

you know, i've NEVER seen a female Mogre, its no wonder you got mudskipp'd!

Who said he dreamed them as female mogres? :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I've never had a dream about runescape. :wall:

I only had a RuneScape dream once, in the dream I PKed a low level with a Blue Partyhat but then a team of like 100 or more people came and killed me #-o

[insert birds flying in a circle here]

Yes, that sig was annoying.

Isn't it funny how 99% of these dreams are about getting vast wealth? My dreams no different actually. My first rs dream was last night.. i was on a treasure trail, but it was in real life. when i completed it i got a glory from it and was amazed for some reason (i have like 20 in my bank) i was bragging to my friends that i got a glory from a t trail and didnt notice that i'd got 2 3rd age mage tops from the same clue. :-s

red-mask-sig.gif?t=1238621802

MSSW4Banner.gif

I once dreamed I pked Zezima in Seers bank then he cried and I laughed at him. :D

Also usually after I have had an exciting pking trip before bed I dream I pk some really good items (like full dragon) then show it off to my mates back and the safety of non wildy then everyone pk's me

Lortek.png

i have had a few dreams, some of me dieing, others of getting d chain drops. It's always funny waking up from them and being really disapointed!

Lol thats the same thing that happens to me. it seems like irl and i get something really good like a p hat from someone dieing and then i wake up and feel disappointed it wasn't real

freakyyq8.png

lucky barrower-dh legs,veracs skirt,karil skirt, karils top (x3), dh pl8,karils coif,half key(x2), x-bow, ahrims robetop

goodbye Piman1053 Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:05 pm

326death326 is banned~~~EVERYONE ADD MY NEW MAIN "Y0uknowwho" (first o is a zero)