Jagex needs ... --- i think the looked at my thread ---

0_Xp_In_Def

Jagex really needs to incorporate a game that is for the higher levels. This new void night thing is ruined I was just playing a game and i have these level 50s just standing in boat going Aaaahhhhh!!!!!. I mean what the hell Jagex? This isnt fair and I tell them dont kill south shifter and a level 41 goes ahead and says omg hes killing him are you ( wont say word but it is another word for Slow People) So im sick of this i run around killing portals and just killed them all on time yes! Now back waiting in the boat I see the level 41 sayn see kill south shifter it helps us win. Now everygame from here on is a continuos loss because the range attackers simply own the Void Knight. I receive a similar problem each world. Jagex should incorporate a game for the Veterans llike levels 80 combat+ maybe something that isnt worth it for the lower levels just to keep them out of the minigame. Post your ideas on possible solutions and dont say like Just dont play it. I have my rights to play it and its not fair that other people are ruining my fun.

-

edit

update on pest control read it kay.

Your right im sick of lower levels ruining the games. We do all the work. Perhaps thats why barrows is so hard? But yeh a high lvl team game would be good but it wont be very busy as there are more lower levels than high levels.

Retired 8th October 2007 | 99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | Owner of a Red Mask and 2 Santa Hats |

i hate lower level players, no affence to them but they are just annoying always begging for items and such. just recently i had somthing ask

where did you get that green dragon hide mask? i replied they droped them a few years back, he said he would buy it for ..... gasp! 2k i nicly replied no, and then the curses started rolling. i think he followed me for about 10 mins.

What say you have a veterans quest, with combat level requirement, certain tests to complete for people, and things that really test your metal... level 80+ combat versus several level 300 combat monsters, one after the other after the other... that would seperate the noobs from the highly skilled Pwning machines surely... in the end you get access to a mini-game... don't care what just as long as it's a decent mini-game that can't be ruined by lower level's fleeing from demons or any of that rubbish

maxsig28nv.gif

What say you have a veterans quest, with combat level requirement, certain tests to complete for people, and things that really test your metal... level 80+ combat versus several level 300 combat monsters, one after the other after the other... that would seperate the noobs from the highly skilled Pwning machines surely... in the end you get access to a mini-game... don't care what just as long as it's a decent mini-game that can't be ruined by lower level's fleeing from demons or any of that rubbish

combat is nothing compared to total level. :P combat is easy.

blueyyy1.gif

blueyyy1.gif

add a new boat where you can go back to conquered islands to free them only fill the island with like 70+ monsters so any low levels get immeditly killed and they will eventually give up

ahahaha IMA A IDIOT

cant argue there mate
Real world? *looks around confuzzled* Real world?!? :ohnoes:

sigbanksupportqd1.gif

have now quit rs :-( (but i still browse these forums :-)

I notice by your sig that you just happen to be 80 combat...:roll:

Also, how is a level 80 going to take down level 300+s? Answer: with prayer. I suggest a new quest, 100 combat and 1500 total as requirements, with a final boss fight, final boss level 200-300, NO prayer allowed during final fight, no safespots either.

Beating it will get a REAL version of the new minigame, like I imagined it. You are thrown in a huge, wooded area where monsters are constantly pouring out. YOU have to SURVIVE for 20 min, if you die, you get kicked out of the game. A similar portal system is used, but thereÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s many more, and very far apart, and the portals respawn after a certain amount of time (so you can't win by destroying all the portals, destroying them would just make less monsters chase you) and the levels of monsters spawned are all over level 100.

THAT'S a real minigame.

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

Also, how is a level 80 going to take down level 300+s? Answer: with prayer. I suggest a new quest, 100 combat and 1500 total as requirements, with a final boss fight, final boss level 200-300, NO prayer allowed during final fight, no safespots either.

Beating it will get a REAL version of the new minigame, like I imagined it. You are thrown in a huge, wooded area where monsters are constantly pouring out. YOU have to SURVIVE for 20 min, if you die, you get kicked out of the game. A similar portal system is used, but thereÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s many more, and very far apart, and the portals respawn after a certain amount of time (so you can't win by destroying all the portals, destroying them would just make less monsters chase you) and the levels of monsters spawned are all over level 100.

THAT'S a real minigame.

lol thats an impossible minigame youd need to be a lvl 126 with a full inventory of stuffed snakes to survive

ahahaha IMA A IDIOT

cant argue there mate
Real world? *looks around confuzzled* Real world?!? :ohnoes:

sigbanksupportqd1.gif

have now quit rs :-( (but i still browse these forums :-)

Not to be rude, but it seems alot of your posts are negitive towards jagex, could just be me.

On topic: I think the game is fine. They need to make quests for higher levels and better rewards for the higher levels, but i feel this game is fine, only problem is those that kill the south shifter and open gates just to get attention..

swordwarior.png

i hate lower level players, no affence to them but they are just annoying always begging for items and such. just recently i had somthing ask

where did you get that green dragon hide mask? i replied they droped them a few years back, he said he would buy it for ..... gasp! 2k i nicly replied no, and then the curses started rolling. i think he followed me for about 10 mins.

A little off topic but still

Green d hide mask rofl! lol so blue is blue d hide and red is red d hide where is the black d hide mask..? I just can't stopping laughing green d hide mask :D

combat is nothing compared to total level. :P combat is easy.

I agree, you can still be lvl 75 and a total begging immature 10 year old with a skill total of like, 600..

And 0 Xp, I walked into my friends house after reading this post, he told me the same thing that the lvl 41 did, and I slapped him and told him to quit Runescape... :lol:

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

maybe make a castlewars 2 - where there are npc's 80+ running around attacking everyone that isn't on their team (with guthix npcs healing) you can only start the mini if you are 65+ combat, and how about the flag slowly poisons you - so no more hanging onto it for the whole game. now THAT would be a good minigame

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

Go back to Fight Cave and leave them to have their fun instead of being Mr.Negative?

Maybe you should read my entire post :roll:

This guy does have a point, don't flame him because he exceeds you in intellagence. If you don't want other people ruining your fun, go do a mini game where you're the only one there! Then whether or not you lose is in your hands.

Though if you insist on playing the new minigame, don't tell them to not kill the south shifter, because they will do it just to annoy you.

THAT'S a real minigame.

lol thats an impossible minigame youd need to be a lvl 126 with a full inventory of stuffed snakes to survive

No, it's not. :? By looking at your sig, I can tell you've never even fought a lvl 100...

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

Here's an idea. Make the minigames that are like CW or Pest Control level separated. One portal only accepts people level 1-50, another 50-80 and last 90+. Make the creatures difficulty level compare to the combat level. For example, the strongest monsters in the first portal would have only level 20s-70s, the second difficulty level 40s-120s and the hardest 100s+. Also, there would be a portal accepting everyone with creatures from 20s to 100+ just in case people can't find enough people to play a game.

My first story on Tip.It :D

The SoulStones' War

Go back to Fight Cave and leave them to have their fun instead of being Mr.Negative?

Maybe you should read my entire post :roll:

This guy does have a point, don't flame him because he exceeds you in intellagence. If you don't want other people ruining your fun, go do a mini game where you're the only one there! Then whether or not you lose is in your hands.

Though if you insist on playing the new minigame, don't tell them to not kill the south shifter, because they will do it just to annoy you.

Too bad you can't spell intelligence. Back on topic, I believe new mini game is fun. Reward isn't GREAT, but i got 2 quick prayer levelsand it seems it could be good for mage and range training.

Too bad you can't spell intelligence. Back on topic, I believe new mini game is fun. Reward isn't GREAT, but i got 2 quick prayer levelsand it seems it could be good for mage and range training.

Whats this I smell? Ah yes... hypocrisy...

If you're gonna bash people for having an "a" instead of an "i" in a word. The LEAST you could do is not forget to hit the space bar.

Shiva.jpeg

R.I.P Shiva

If you're gonna bash people for having an "a" instead of an "i" in a word. The LEAST you could do is not forget to hit the space bar.

Well that was completely unnecessary, the both of you. Flaming a minor typo like that :? It's not like the entire post is illegible.

Anyway what I was thinking about the minigame was that one person could buy the boat to the island. The person that pays for the boat decides which people are accepted on the boat. This way you can avoid the people attacking the southside shifters and losing the game. Also when you go with a clan or a group of friends you don't have to wait for the next game or hop worlds, just buy the boat and you're good to go.

The price of the boat would have to be more then the cash reward you'd get in the game because otherwise people would be buying the boat from the rewards and this would solve nothing.

Also I think that you shouldn't be able to buy the boat if there are already people on it or that it HAS to be bought. You can buy it if you like, but if no one buys it, it will still go to the minigame after the normal amount of time or if full.

paintdry6yn.png

forceny5.png

Haven't played RuneScape since 12 january 2007 and it feels great :)

Well that was completely unnecessary, the both of you. Flaming a minor typo like that :? It's not like the entire post is illegible.

LOL... And your comment was necessary? When my entire point was exactly what you just said... :roll:

Please... get over yourself. If you didn't see my point, you shouldn't of bothered to comment. My entire point was for him to not be so petty when he himself made a similar mistake.

kthxbye

EDIT: And for the record... my comment was NOT a flame. :roll: Someone likes to over exagerate.

Shiva.jpeg

R.I.P Shiva