Lego Fans?

Fleshstabber

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I was younger I used to sit on my floor and play with the medium sized ones (not sure what their called) all the time. I would make an entire world. I would cover my floor with little people and villages. I would make up complicated plots (sort of like power rangers kind of things).

Those were some really good times. When I got older I tried some of the more complicated sets but I always thought those didnt have as much freedom to kind of build whatever you wanted. I always liked not having to follow instructions.

Yea, I have always loved Legos... passed on most of my collection to my little Nephew but have a few pieces that I did not want to part with around the house.

This is a picture I did with a 3d Modeling program... but it gives ya an idea how much i like legos :D

playingwithlegosbyalduron4ts.jpg

~Alduron

swordsig16zk.gif

I'll see if I can upload some pictures of my Isengard model, although most of my stuff is packed up right now.

I used to play LEGO sooo much with a friend of mine. We made cities, airports, railroad tracks, etc. It was soooo much fun! Sadly it's all in a closet now and I never play with them again :(

Lego's were my main source of entertainment as a youngin, somtimes on breaks from school I'll dig them out and play with them :D

ye ai do that too i know i am16 years old a bit oo old but it is fun to boild stuff with it :D

I'm 15 and I still play with lego when my lil sis is dominating the com, it's still great fun though I'm suppose to out grow it lol. I remember building a 3 storey building :lol: those were the good times. :wink:

the guy who has the bug is the antichrist! the devil players runescape, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :twisted: :twisted:

he will kill us all!

MMORPG: Many Males Online Role Playing Girls.
:lol:

I'm 15 and I still play with lego when my lil sis is dominating the com, it's still great fun though I'm suppose to out grow it lol. I remember building a 3 storey building :lol: those were the good times. :wink:

yea those great times when jsut 3 stories was immense :D

I once built a cool city (using reglar 2x2 blocks as buildings) with tall towers and intercepting buildings on a viedo game box sized lego ground.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I'm currently collecting the Viking series. I have the ship in the closet to build after exams are over, and I'm saving for the fortress.

http://www.lego.com/eng/vikings/product ... umber=7018

http://www.lego.com/eng/vikings/product ... umber=7019

i love legos too, and i dont think its odd that i still enjoy playing with them even though im 19 :lol:

Aye, same with me!! Fun

*almost* as fun as playing with dremen tools and ignoring all the warning labels

I played LEGOs so much when I was a child...I still have them, somewhere in some closet...getting dust... :(

At times I feel like building something to put in my bedroom, but I never have time :|

Anyway, I have 3 LEGO little cars, designed by me (I never liked following the instructions :P) by my workbench right now :)

michaelsigwm5.gif

^The most disturbing signature on Tip.it^

Last.fm|HELLY KAYLA!|Oh the mehagurtz!|#Siencemakers

"they care less about their spelling mistakes then I." - Lionheart

"apinagez... let me

I have a small church, a viking siege engine, two different viking boats, three different dragons, a wolf, and assorted chariots and siege engines on the shelf directly above me, and above that about fifteen years of technical lego history.