New rune ess mining event?

kwimbob

When the wizard teleported me to the rune essence I got the teleport Odd One Out random event. When I completed it I got 12 noted pure essence :D

So... is this new?

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

:cry: i posted this a week ago in clues, clues, clues and other random events and no one believed me, so i guess im not seeing things or going insane :P

<the49ronin> O_o methinks ard is acting mighty high and pretty -.-

<Ard_Choille> I am pretty

<Ard_Choille> fo shizzle

It's true, I thought about taking pics... but eh. I guess we'll need to add that to our Random Event guide :) .

Oh, the people submitting this also noticed there's a pattern between the number of ess in your reward and your mining lvl (both getting larger with the other). I think mining lvl, along with whether or not you're member, also decides whether or not you get pure ess or not.

EDIT: I just got 12 ess again, so it looks like the pattern is solid.

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

this is really weird, im mining ess right now, and as soon as i got done reading this whole subject, i just got that exact event. i thought u had meant the quizmaster event where u pick the odd one out, but no. i dont see how it would deter autoers tho, they just program around it just like every other random.... for a few seconds i couldnt find the odd one, got a litlle claustrophobic (sp) in there :shock:

edit: i got 13 noted ess and i have 72 mining

This is my original signature. You can't touch this.

yeah i got it the firs time (i mined like 2k ess that day)

its pretty cool. i think you can also get it when teleporting to the alters, but i am not sure on that one. really not sure so dont quote me on that.

i have gotten it twice total

tipitlessersigea3.png

never heard of it new buddy(though im not on for another 2 weeks.

weeee.gif

Sorry for the off-topicness, but is that the god for Pastafarians? I've heard so much about these cultists/teenagers/people

I only got the usual airs and laws last week :cry: .

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

sheesh oyu all only get that teleportation random once or twice a day? I sear i get it almost everytime i teleport from the chest in abrrows to camelot. I usually get it near 20 times a day according to how many bank runs i do. doesn't bothe rme much i mean free runes .