Smallest monster that ever killed you

McFaire

Swarm...Doesn't even have a level...

Pretty much I was fishing, Lagged out..figured I would be alive when I came back...Yep, I figured wrong

w4M8t.png

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

exploring the varrock dungeons at i think lvl 10. died from a scorpion.

No you didnt. There is no scorpion in Varrock sewers. Must have been the Chasm mine or the dwarf mine.

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

exploring the varrock dungeons at i think lvl 10. died from a scorpion.

No you didnt. There is no scorpion in Varrock sewers. Must have been the Chasm mine or the dwarf mine.

There ARE scorpions in Varrock sewers. They are just beyond the first door you come across within and take the first North.

hmmm i think it was a lvl 59 zombie yikes too long ago but i m pretty sure i was lvl 18-24 range... the first monster that killed me -.- because i was burying bones at the goblin house by lumbrige... couldn't open the door to run away from that random.. someone locked me in

wanna play ??^_^ total=1650+ =)

time pass by so fast -_-

When I first started playing I lagged and accidentally clicked on a 'man' without realizing it and I thought I was in the wild because my friends had told me anyone can attack you there. I thought the 'man' was a real player so I told him to stop attacking me and I was too busy typing that I didn't run away and died. -.-

I is a genius!

K then:

Killed by a lvl 10 Dwarf.

How?

Well, I was walking at the lvl 10 Dwarfs.

A bit of training, my hp was low and I decided to stop the training.

I saw someone die and drop his stuff!

I was happy and ran over their.

I accidentally clicked on a dwarf and it started attacking me...

I died :(

haha, i dunno but that may have been me who died, i think a dwarf is the lowest thing that has ever killed me, i was lvl 18 at the time and was barrowing my bros full black, he was soo pissed at me. now i high alch black items :XD:

Lol I remember tellin my rl friend this a few years back and he wouldn't stop laughing.Lol lvl 1 spider by lumby. :oops: I had 1 hp and that was the first and only time I've ever seen a lvl 1 hit any damage. :lol:

barrowsmguthan,mobius112.gif

mobius112.gif

Mining so fast that you can literally watch this bar go up.

well, one my very first day somebody messaged me saying that they would pay me 1gp per feather i sold them. i was like "WOW thats a lot of money," so i started straight away. next thing i new, i was standing in lumby, and my precious 120 freathers were gone. i was afraid of chickens after that.

Clearly a case of randoms.. :P as chickens cannot damage you hehe.

The lowest level to kill me. Let's see. Well' my first death was pretty much by Elvarg, the fearsome dragon. (which it was in RSC.. a little more)

How:

Well, I had a so called 'test-run.' 3 items + anti d fire shield + a few lobsters. You can guess it, he made toast out of me at 43 combat. Then the next day I pumped myself up. Full adaminth, rune battle axe and my fearless anti dragon fire shield! A strenght pot with me (first one I ever used) and an inventory full of swordfishes (best F2P food w00t!).

The result: YOU CAN GUESS WHAT HAPPENED THERE!!..

I came out the room at lvl 45 I thought. Yup, I killed Elvarg at combat 43 and I'm proud of it! 2 swordfish used?! Really, why didn't I just kill him on the test run instead of him cooking me?!

Besides that, a pker, which I don't count. I don't die that much :thumbsup: Which is a good thing right?

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

Actually... level 1 monsters like chickens, rats and spiders cannot deal damage at all.
Yes they can but very rarely, a lot of people have posted that they were killed by them.

barrowsmguthan,mobius112.gif

mobius112.gif

Mining so fast that you can literally watch this bar go up.