wippy_m

A Christmas Carol:

Ebenezer Scrooge - "Bah! Humbug!!"

------------------------------------

Eurotrip:

Cooper - "Hey, this isn't where I parked my car..."

The Shawshank Redemption:

Andy - "If they ever try to trace any of those accounts, they're gonna end up chasing a figment of my imagination."

Red - "Well, I'll be damned. Did I say you were good? Sh*t, your Rembrandt!"

Andy - "Yeah. The funny thing is: on the outside, I was an honest man, straight as an arrow. I had to come to prison to be a crook."

Andy - "Get busy living, or get busy dying."

The Silence of the Lambs:

Hannibal Lecter - "I do wish we could chat longer, but I'm having an old friend for dinner..." (One of my favorite quotes...)

The Godfather:

Michael Corleone - "My father made him an offer he couldn't refuse."

Kay Adams - "What was that?"

Michael Corleone - "Luca Brasi, held a gun to his head, and my father assured him, that either his brain or his signature would be on the contract."

Michael Corleone - "My father is no different than any powerful man, any man with power, like a President or senator."

Kay Adams - "Do you know how naive you sound, Michael? Presidents and senators don't have men killed!"

Michael Corleone - "Oh. Who's being naive, Kay?"

Fabrizio - "In Sicily, women are more dangerous than shotguns."

Man On Fire:

Creasy - "Revenge is a meal best served cold."

Creasy - "I'm gonna take your family a part peice by peice, you understand me? Peice by peice.

Mariana - "He's better protected than the president of Mexico."

Creasy - "Good, he's gonna need it."

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the original Italian Job

Charlie: You're only suposed to blow the bloody doors off!

Two from the original three star wars films

Obi Wan: These aren't the droids you are looking for

Darth Vader Luke I am your father

And Dirty Harry

Harry: I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

There we go there are mine. :)

oversized.jpg[/bads]

Guest IdiotElzar

Boondock Saint's prayer. I think it goes something like this...

We are the Lord's Sheep. He is our sheperd. If we wander from the course he sets for us, we sin. If not, we do not sin and we will be worshipped. The Lord will come to perform his judgement upon how many times we have wandered, and we will be sent to the Great Beyond, and if he declines, we are sent to Hell to worship Satan and purge for our wanderings.-Boondock Saints

And Dirty Harry

Harry: I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

Hey!

I gots to know.

• 2 weeks later...

"Garth, marriage is punishment for shoplifting in some countries."

"I once thought I had mono for an entire year. It turned out I was just really bored."

"If she were a president she would be Baberaham Lincoln."

-Wayne(Mike Myers) from Wayne's World

"Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking"

"At the Derek Zoolander Center For Children Who Can't Read Good And Wanna Learn To Do Other Stuff Good Too, we teach you that there's more to life than being really, really good looking."

"Do you understand that the world does not revolve around you and your do whatever it takes, ruin as many people's lives, so long as you can make a name for yourself as an investigatory journalist, no matter how many friends you lose or people you leave dead and bloodied along the way, just so long so you can make a name for yourself as an investigatory journalist, no matter how many friends you lose or people you leave dead and bloodied and dying along the way?"

-Derek Zoolander(Ben Stiller) from Zoolander

x9whitey9x.jpg

The code in my sig should say 1032 not 0132.

i surprised noones said the bob reiners mom thing in harry met sally, although im not fond of the movie myself

id probably say any line in con air with steve buscemi

or maybe some lines in team america

you have balls, i like balls

485th person to ever play RuneScape

Blue107- perm banned 10/12/2007. $300 USD reward if you can get me in contact with someone who will take 5 seconds to look at evidence and get my original character unbanned. 

Boondock Saint's prayer. I think it goes something like this...

We are the Lord's Sheep. He is our sheperd. If we wander from the course he sets for us, we sin. If not, we do not sin and we will be worshipped. The Lord will come to perform his judgement upon how many times we have wandered, and we will be sent to the Great Beyond, and if he declines, we are sent to Hell to worship Satan and purge for our wanderings.-Boondock Saints

I'm going to do this one from memory... :P

"And Shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."

The last line means In the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

Ah there are so many, but for some reason this one comes to mind. It's really underrated (from Zoolander). When the fashion dude shows Zoolander the maquette for the centre he's going to build, and Zoolander goes in a rage: "What is this?? A centre for ants?" Rofl, so stupid and random ;D

Matrix, Seinfeld, Austin Powers are full of great quotes too.

Oh yeah and the famous 'Frankly, my dear I don't give a damn'. Hah, uber cool. And of course, the equally famous 'I'll think of it tomorrow'. I could live with that motto just fine.

It has to be atleast...Three times bigger than this! :lol:

srequest2me.jpg

I am an Atheist, and I take pride in it.

Life of brian

Brian:im not the mesiah

follower: yes you are and i should know ive followed a few

Biran: but im not the messiah

Follower 2: only the true messiah would deny his divinity

brian: OK i am the messiah

Whole crowd: He is the messiah!!

Total recall

Dennis Quaid: consider this our divorce

after shooting his wife in the head

Fmaily guy

Peter: Hey you guys better not coem in here, cuz im the griffon house, bring me a toolshed for I am hungry

Just thought of this when I was reading them

From Happy Gilmore:

Happy (Adam Sandler)-"If I beat you I get the house, you beat me I quit"

Shooter McGavin-"Your going to beat me at golf? Your on, but your in trouble. I eat pieces of sh*t like you for breakfast."

Happy-"Eww. You eat pieces of sh*t for breakfast?"

122 Combat : 99 Hits : 99 Attack : 99 Strength

97/99 Defence : 99 Fletching : 99 Woodcutting