girls are nicer than guys

tuhdude

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your know its something i've noticed. i've been on runescape and a few other forum/chat based sites and i've noticed that girls are always alot nicer than guys. like here on runescape i've never been insulted by a girl. i get insulted by other guys all the time. its just some random info i felt like sharing :D

You can't know or some1 is a boy or a girl...

Easy there, lads :P

Lass' are more mature in the start of the teenages :P

Or whatever to call it...

:roll: But who do women call when theres a spider around that needs stomped, or where do you woman go to when the kitchen sink needs fixed

US MEN

Men > Women

in the above post i am being sarcastic, i am not being sexist, im just making a point, offended? not my problem.

Easy there, lads :P

Lass' are more mature in the start of the teenages :P

Or whatever to call it...

:roll: But who do women call when theres a spider around that needs stomped, or where do you woman go to when the kitchen sink needs fixed

US MEN

Men > Women

in the above post i am being sarcastic, i am not being sexist, im just making a point, offended? not my problem.

Duuh... You got me there :P I hate spiders. Saw one big green around 8-9 years ago. :| And Underground Pass, and no. I'm not offended.

girls are nice one gave me 10k and full steel when i was lvl 12

but then again when i was training on monkls about 2 months later some girl insulted me for wearing addy. i mean its hard to get 30k when most of your money making stats are below 30 :oops:

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Yea, I'd have to agree with pretty much every single person who posted. There are way more guys than girls on Runescape, and also there are a lot of nice guys and mean girls.

And as I guy... don't make sweeping generalizations of us. That itself is not nice : P

girls are nicer then guys... Man, it's like when you ask an old women when they are going to retire.

"women never stop working"

and they never actually give you an answer

Girls are nicer then guys and women never stop working is a friggin women conspiracy.

Females mature at a younger age than males. But there is mature guys and immature girls.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Have you ever heard of the Constapation Emancilation? Girls and Boys are no different from each other.

excuse me? constapation emancilation? what are u talking about? Emancipation Proclimation is what ur thinking of...except that frees all slaves so nvm. Also, they're no different but that doesn't mean they treat eachother differently...ur right about this, it seems like that but girls mature faster than guys do...course they're meaner to girls but then you get into a lot of other stuff that i don't :?

your know its something i've noticed. i've been on runescape and a few other forum/chat based sites and i've noticed that girls are always alot nicer than guys. like here on runescape i've never been insulted by a girl. i get insulted by other guys all the time. its just some random info i felt like sharing :D
Have you also noticed guys never insult girls? well hmmm only ones that are a little umm yeah, well your a guy too so it's in our code to insult you, duh' idiot, everyone knows that lol. =P

Have you also noticed guys never insult girls? well hmmm only ones that are a little umm yeah, well your a guy too so it's in our code to insult you, duh' idiot, everyone knows that lol. =P

ha! yeah right you should see the places i've been we laughed at my cusion, my friends sister, and other girls for stupid stuff

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Its true (no im not female). Its not just in rs but females are usually nicer in real life. Mainly they are just more mature at younger ages than guys are. I'm friends with some girls ingame and they are always nice to me so they are great to have around.

how longi s this discussion going to go on for? its all clear

girls are nice to guys

guys are nice to girls

guys are not nice to guys

girls are not nice to girls

if it were the other way around, there would be no such thing as sex

In my experience, most females on RS function exactly like the males in terms of efficiency and interests. It is the few who sit in varrock square wearing a bronze full helm and nothing else yelling 'need a bf' for hours on end and beg for free stuff who really tarnish an otherwise good demographic.

On the other hand, males are completely superior since we can VOTE and OWN PROPERTY. :roll:

Duumvir in game

"...One day I will burn down the rainforest and become a hero."

On the other hand, males are completely superior since we can VOTE and OWN PROPERTY. :roll:

What the hell are you on?! You now you are walking on hot lava now?!