The New Update! - PLAYER-OWNED HOUSES!

namename

You can build a portal to the Ancients pyramid!!!!!!!!

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didnt see this on here yet, maybe I missed it. For a temporary boost to construction, plus 1, make tea in your kitchen and drink it. Just in case you needed to get over a hump to get something you wanted done. 8-)

For people using IRC chat join the following server:

i

I created it for people to helop eachother and sell or buy construction items to eachother.

I also need some responsable people to look over it while I'm asleep.

Ohw btw when do you think we shall be able to visit the first people's dungeuns ? =P

looking forward to seeing u in the chat :D

Did anyone notice that the in game symbol is different than the high score symbol? Just a thought.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

I'd like to see more house pics. Who's gonna show me their pad? And who's throwing a houseparty soon, I got the drinks :P

If they're going to be throwing a house party then it's they aught to have a kitchen and thus a keg and shelving for the beer glasses. Everything's there already.

For me I keep stocked on Asgarnian Ale. I was hoping for the specialty ones but the best you can get is Chef's Delight which makes sense as you are working in a kitchen. I wonder if your servant will be useful to get items from your bank and then cook them in your own kitchen.

zezimA will not de noked off he is still #1 but n0valyfe thats anotherstory guess he did not play his 12 hours 2day lol

StarViv.png

1:You need real high levels for all the stoofs

2:WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!

I said on the other post about it that it was going to be wednesday,so

I have to say : I told you so :wink:

All Quests completed

99 Thieving achieved on January 10th, 2008

99 Defense achieved on August 3rd, 2008

85 Slayer achieved on July 31st, 2008

6 Dragon boot drops, 14 Whip drops

This POhs is like The Sims, but even better!! :lol: :D

i tryed the coin cheat but i didnt work :(...

lets try again: rosebud!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;

(those where sims cheats if you dindnt know)

yay another way to waste your money... and i wasted about 10 hours on my noob :( amd im happy that jwrm22 isnt member cuz i can realy make alot profit from it... and i dont have to waste alot of money!

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

This seems like a complete waste of money right now. Is there anything that these houses offer that makes them worth the outrageous prices? I'm personally going to wait until Tears of Guthix lets you work on Construction then get it up. Who in their right mind would spend 23 million gp on a throne that a only few select people will see? That 23 mil could be going into something worthwhile.

OMfg, seriously, I had a heart-attack while reading that. I seriously felt my heart stop. This is soooooooooooooo awesome!!!!!! Does anyone know if there will be a bank/chest in your house? Then you can get major d-bones by getting a dungeon and stuff. OMFG!!! I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL FRIDAY!!!! That's when I get to play ;) I still can't even believe this happened. Jagex tried tricking us by saying they were just releasing chairs :) I'm so happy right now.

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Add me on Xbox Live and mention you are from Tif :D

Who else here thinks its crazy that 2 scaps of cloth cost more than a plot of land... and thats from an NPC!

azulmono55.png

One day i will get Mage on the highscores...

Who came up with the foolish idea of white dragons? The next race of dragons to be released is OBVIOUSLY going to be neopolitan. :roll:

ahhh i might almost become a member this summer... after 902 total levels on f2p i may actually be a member :P

i'm just excitted enough to see what happens with zezima and the other top 5-10 players. In a month, the mods should ask zezima for a screen shot of zezimas house :) i bet it would be insane..

EDIT: just looked! novalyfe is ahead of zezima on the highscores list! amazing.. check it out

zezimadownbynova1so.th.png

This seems like a complete waste of money right now. Is there anything that these houses offer that makes them worth the outrageous prices? I'm personally going to wait until Tears of Guthix lets you work on Construction then get it up. Who in their right mind would spend 23 million gp on a throne that a only few select people will see? That 23 mil could be going into something worthwhile.

I think part of the idea is to give the very wealthy something to put their money into.

We are always looking for money drains, and this ones a doozy! I think it's an excellent idea, it gives the rich something to do, and the poor can collect their own materials anyway!

Raichase, quit Runescape.

Time issues really, nothing against the game itself. Something had to go, and it happened to be the addictive game that costs money to enjoy :)

Best of luck to all of my friends here!