The Doomsday Massacre

Hobgoblin11

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very very much ppl thinks that Durial321 is The Chosen One

i think he'll be legend.. The Doomsday Massacre on 6 âââ¬Ã  6 âââ¬Ã  6 by him.

Also the vid what was came out was great with that song

(NightWish - Planet Hell)

I'll remember this day.

THANK YOU! I wanted this song since I saw the video lol..

maxsig28nv.gif

The anti-christ comes on the sixth hour of the sixth day of the sixth month, the fact that it's 2006 does not mean the anti-christ will come. (I'm not saying that the anti-christ isn't coming to our world to purge us :D )

Also very nice little story thingy, brought a smile to my face as i read it :twisted:

riku__kh.png

hbga3.gif

PM me any time.....my name has two spaces 0.o

This kid is not a legend. He is an idiot who deserved to be banned. I hope he enjoys playing hopscotch, cause that's the only game he will be playing for now on.

99 Att, Str, Def, HP, magic, cook, fire, wc, mining, fletch, prayer, fish, farm

Over 2100 skill

134 combat

I would have gone around and killed a few people saying 'Runescape blocks your password look ******' or 'Free armor trimming!'

Then got banned for exploiting bugs...but whatever...

I really wouldn't call it an era. It was more of a definitive time period during which dinstinctive characteristics were expressed in similar ways.

Svirnsigscore.gif

Some of you may be pleased to know that Durial321 has now been removed from the high-scores, indicating he has been permanently or temporarily banned.

I can tell you I am.

was fun to be god for an hour :)

Read the rule about bug abuse next time.

mcguff1.png

Some of you may be pleased to know that Durial321 has now been removed from the high-scores, indicating he has been permanently or temporarily banned.

I can tell you I am.

Ditto

99/99 Fletching, 99/99 Cooking, 96/99 Strength

Hobgoblin11.jpeg

Yeah - I hope he IS banned. Reading that interview on tip.it made me sick (but then I hate PKers at the best of times). Running around killing people at random in a supposedly 'safe' area is a complete disgrace. OK, so maybe he had fun, but what about the people who lost stuff they'd spent hours, days and weeks working hard to buy? I can honestly say I would not have done the same thing. Cya Durial. Hope you're happy now.

Storm_Agent.png

yea i can say i wouldnt of done the same thing as him. I would of just reported the glitch and got on with it and then its all over. People have worked hard for their items and i would never even dream of doing something like this. Durial is not a legend or a hero. He deserves to be banned and the items he gave to friends should be taken off aswell.

Wow, I'm reading more lies here than in a government report.

"I can honestly say I would not have done the same thing."

"yea i can say i wouldnt of done the same thing as him"

nadsiggeh2cw3.png

ok lets get it straight day of the devil... what are u like 5!!! devils number is 666 not 662006!! jees its all a load of bull sh*t and if the world is gona end on 66 then it would have happened about 1500 years ago if the devil was gona come -.-. Now thats enough of dat back to the topic though the guy is a LEGEND lol he made rares sky rocket and although what he did was moraly rong and jagex didnt like it u must admit it must have been halarious to watch all the froobs high lvl get pked and not be able to do anything! However we must all pay the concequences for our action and he knew he was goin to get banned the second he ataked some1 lol.. o well hes a leg for annoying jagex and teachin u that no1 is safe! i will spread his name on to millions..

o ye the edit it i would not have done da same thing coz i dont wana be banned but he has serious guts to sacrifice his acount :D

Wow, can't believe I missed this. Dang...would've been glorious....running around slaughtering the first player I see...Oh well, maybe we'll all get another chance... :twisted:

Yeah, the chance to get banned.

Banning him was obviously the right decision, I think even Durial will tell you that. But I'd like to know how many people here (truthfully) would not have done the same thing?

Very few. Very, very few.

I would absolutely not have done the same. I know the rule about bug abuse and I would not have my account banned for just having fun for an hour.

i think your all wrong to say "i wouldnt have done the same thing" its very easy to say that now that you know the consiquences but if you were in the same situation with that ability appearing randomly how do you know for certain you wouldnt have done the same thing its not for any1 to say if they would do anything different in such an unique situation because they havnt been there, i think most ppl would have at least attacked a random person once just once for the fun of scaring them a bit :P probably went a bit far killing them tho lol. i just feel sorry for the players that have lost their stuff because of a mistake on jagex's part and will never see them again i think we should all start a fund for people who can be confirmed as being killed that day and loosing alot of money

PS r.i.p the old nite

i think your all wrong to say "i wouldnt have done the same thing" its very easy to say that now that you know the consiquences but if you were in the same situation with that ability appearing randomly how do you know for certain you wouldnt have done the same thing its not for any1 to say if they would do anything different in such an unique situation because they havnt been there, i think most ppl would have at least attacked a random person once just once for the fun of scaring them a bit :P probably went a bit far killing them tho lol. i just feel sorry for the players that have lost their stuff because of a mistake on jagex's part and will never see them again i think we should all start a fund for people who can be confirmed as being killed that day and loosing alot of money

PS r.i.p the old nite

He should be banned, as well as any others that were involved. he can say it was the heat of the moment, and if he only killed a few plp then stopped he might be able to make a case for that, but to run around for a hour or so, with a bunch of pk buddies... that is straight up bug abuse, might as well be automining, or multiple logging, or duping phats. And Rat, making a hero out of a guy who will cheat for no other reason than to hurt others to feel good himself, shows how messed up you are! Do you have any other heros? like the CEO of Enron, or other abusers of power? the way you sucked up to him was pathetic, like watching a Oprah interview. He will be remembered in the same way as the dupers, and that aint fondly.