A mod gets 1 hitted...

TheLeader

stupid video that just wasted 5 minutes and 12 seconds of my life :roll:

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They can trade but people can't trade them, various prooves of this before, a guy was killed by a bugged KBD and the jmod gave his stuff back.

And level one Jmod? Old news, Mod Paul M was also one-hitted at the pmod party in january by a barbarian, wore a yellow phat.

ashmsig1uq.png

overseerlp5.png

R.I.P. Shiva and Steve

cool , they can change their lvl

but one thing i dont understand.. jagex has never been a supporter of

holiday rares like santa's, phats and masks but they wear phats themself :lol:

If I were a jmod, Id make 100m phat sets appear in my bank, then take a screeny and post it here.

TheLeader are you stupid?

J Mods can't trade us.

And he was 3 iteming.

Actually, idiot, if you wanna get technical, he was 1 iteming.

And if you watched the video he didn't even drop bones.

Jagex cannot:

Trade, at all, not even if they initiate the trade, if they die the items do not show on the ground.

Kill other players in any shape or form

Appear on high scores on their mod characters

Jagex can

Spawn their own items

change their stats at will

own you if they catch you cheating

Anyway, the video is nothing special tbh.

reportbuttanerfb6.gif

so what? im really tired of these topics comin up saying,"omg a lvl 1 mod".... its just the same as "one-hitting" Zezima (i know not possible) or the next person off of tutorial island, the only difference is they work for Mr. Andrew Gower

This is my original signature. You can't touch this.

Jagex cannot:

Trade, at all, not even if they initiate the trade, if they die the items do not show on the ground.

Jagex can

Spawn their own items

Sorry, but where are you getting this from? Do you just make this up on the spot? Now I really doubt anyone who posted on this is actually a J Mod, so no one should be making any definative statements on what a J Mod can do (including you..) I'm not making any definitive statements and saying that they definatly Can Do What They Want, but it's much more likely that that's true than what you seem to be saying.

Mod cannot trade with players but can trade with other mods, they cannot drop-trade, or duel items.

Has someone been handing out SILLY JUICE on Tip.it again?! The Leader, are you a J Mod? Have you ever turned your Trade Option to 'Off/ Friends'? In fact, if anyone is a Jagex Mod here put your hands up *notes that no one puts their hand up* So why are you making such statements! I take it you've never seen the thread 'willyhenriksen'

talks about in which;

They can trade but people can't trade them, various prooves of this before, a guy was killed by a bugged KBD and the jmod gave his stuff back.

I don't know about anyone else.. But common sense ftw.

calvinandhobbessigedite.png

Jagex cannot:

Jagex can

Spawn their own items

Sorry, but where are you getting this from? Do you just make this up on the spot? Now I really doubt anyone who posted on this is actually a J Mod, so no one should be making any definative statements on what a J Mod can do (including you..) I'm not making any definitive statements and saying that they definatly Can Do What They Want, but it's much more likely that that's true than what you seem to be saying.

Mod cannot trade with players but can trade with other mods, they cannot drop-trade, or duel items.

Has someone been handing out SILLY JUICE on Tip.it again?! The Leader, are you a J Mod? Have you ever turned your Trade Option to 'Off/ Friends'? In fact, if anyone is a Jagex Mod here put your hands up *notes that no one puts their hand up* So why are you making such statements! I take it you've never seen the thread 'willyhenriksen'

talks about in which;

I don't know about anyone else.. But common sense ftw.

Let's just say Frizoid and I can speak with authority.....

EDIT: BBcode :\

I think being a Mod (Other then P MOD) would blow...

You could change your stats at will

Have whatever you want without working for it

etc etc

I would get bored with the game in days... but again I like the game for the challenge and to set goals... Not to have a lot of items and pretend I am god..

gl on quest to becoming MOD...

What world where you in at the time? Btw, that was funny watching everyone freak out when he changed his lvl. :P

Guide to Everything Fletching XBL: Karmastocracy

li_Karma_il.png

li_Karma_il.png

signature-bar-white.gif

[stumbleupon]

* Sits on a mossy rock with a notebook in hand, observing the behavior of the specimens dubbed "Fanboys"

~

"Even when the odds are against you, even when the chance of victory is bleak and your situation looks hopeless, take a look at the horizon, and think back to what you have learned. You'll be filled with the confidence to take on the world."

not gonna waste my time lookin at this..

we have all done this before

one time i woke up sleeping under my bed with a jello and a spoon lol :ohnoes:

Barrow Items: 31

Le MTA vous poss̮̬̉̉de baiseur de m̮̬̉̉re