new skill; eating!

Coffee234

Is this spam or a joke? If its a joke then its a very stupid one.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

i dont hate you

but i hate the idea

so lvl 126 combats that wanna pk can only eat shrimps atm because their 'eating' lvl wouldnt be high enough

it really sounds ridicilous (srry , dunno how to spell), it sounds stupid

nota good idea sorry =;

Apparently none of you can multiply correctly....

300cats x 100deaths= 3,000deaths

3,000deaths=900,000gp

^^WTF?^^

Lv 60... Dragon spork lol.

Its just not a good idea. The wildy would be killed for good, and the fishing and cooking industries would be nearly killed.

No, just no.

From a fisherman.

(Plus, knowing Jagex, it will be "members only")

no free to play pking. yah dumb idea. :evil: :roll:

StarViv.png

Despite the flames you get, I thought about this myself. I say perhaps not make it a skill, but maybe work it into your current hit points. It's strange that someone with 20 hit points can heal full health as people with 99 can only heal 1/5. Additionally, I find it strange that you can eat a whole shark or turtle in one bite without any sort of utensils. It would make much more sense to make you need utensils to eat. This would create a much more complicated food system, with some meant for battle, while others are better for in between training.

Unfortunately, you can't add something like this to a game, you really have to start with it.

RSN: Mutashi

Then we add a Walking Skill. And a Talking Skill. A Social Skill. A Seeing Skill. A Hearing Skill (makes the music louder as you level up). A Negotiations Skill. A Karate Skill. A Relaxing Skill. A Meditation Skill. A (gasp!) Killing Skill.

Seriously.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

Is this spam or a joke? If its a joke then its a very stupid one.

I share your sentiments. This STINKS like SPAM!

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

only an american would think eating qualifies as a 'skill'

I AM AN AMERICAN AND I RESENT THAT REMARK!!! :evil:

***pummels jjdevine with a rune 2h*** :twisted:

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

"This looks tricky to eat"

Yeah, it ends up being something like:

"You try to eat a swordfish..."

"You end up stabbing yourself through the head..."

"Oh Dear! You Are Dead!"

(Yes, I pulled the idea from another thread to get the point across...)

This idea earns itself a BIG, FAT ... NO!!!

Lets make it official and call it Mastication. Why not have a skill called Digestion? The more you eat, the better your stomach can handle it, and the more health it heals! If you're not a good enough digester, bad kebabs can slowly kill you. Too much pizza could give you heartburn! Beware the kidney stone!

While we're at it, lets add TV-watching, rolling out of bed, and recovering from a hangover as the next 3 skills.

Totally not being serious.

As a serious response to your (I can only assume) serious suggestion:

RS skills are usually modelled after things in the real world that take skill. Hence, the name skill.

Unless eating is the only and only skill where you progress from drinking breastmilk to eating solids in the first 200 xp, this simply would have nothing to do with reality.

But then again, neither does eating a good lobster help you heal from some guy cutting your arm off. In fact, the only thing food should really do is give you more energy so that you can run further!

only an american would think eating qualifies as a 'skill'

I AM AN AMERICAN AND I RESENT THAT REMARK!!!

Me too! Leave it to a non-American to assume that all Americans are clods. We're not all clods; some of us are morons, some are rednecks, some are druggies, some are idiots.

You know, just like any well-developed country.

As for the eating skill...why? There's no point to it; it'd be even more useless than Slayer; at least Slayer has some kind of monetary reward. The only reward for Eating would be the ability to benifit from fishing and cooking again.

So, no to eating skill.

--Darg--

cube347.jpg

Part of the Star Traks network. (^^Clicky!)

Irony: An amnesiac rediscovering they have an eidetic memory.

Is this some kind of joke or r u really serious? :?

The thread starter was serious, I think. Unluckily for him, he's got serious opposition putting a stop to him.