Best Cars!

gaaaaap

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you had infinite amout of money to spend on a car, and customize it, what kind of car would it be? and what would you do to it?

i would probably pick a Ford Pinto. yes, i know its a ford, and i know its a pinto. and yes, i also know that just the slightest little tap on the back bumper will send you exploding into heaven. i've just always wanted one to prove people wrong. i tell people (friends...) that i want a pinto and they just laugh. i would just want to see their facial expression when i pull up with 500 horses under the hood and a blower coming out of the hood.

i just think that would be a sight to see.

[mod edit for merge]

diabl0_915.png

The car from back to the future.

Marty McFly: Wait a minute, Doc. Ah... Are you telling me you built a time machine... out of a DeLorean?

Dr. Emmett Brown: The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâú_o)/ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï

doomdeathyz5.gif

The car from back to the future.

Marty McFly: Wait a minute, Doc. Ah... Are you telling me you built a time machine... out of a DeLorean?

Dr. Emmett Brown: The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?

Exactly 8-)

Flying-time-machine DeLorean FTW \'

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

1970 plymouth 'cuda

Winner.

I'd choose a 1971 Hemi Cuda convertible, considering how there are only like 3 left in exsistence, and each of them are going for like $2 million USD...An unlimited amount of cash would rule. :P Crazy to think, my dad used to own one when he was my age and it was stolen, chop-shopped and crushed. He paid $1,500 for it. If it was never stolen, I am 100% sure he would still own it, because he still owns the car he got to replace it :P. (1968 Cougar)

Or a dodge challenger. Pre-'73. Convertible or hardtop, whatever.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

a pure electric honda battery car with a pure generator addon (for long range trips or when i for get to plug in at night)

mementh.jpeg

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false. 60% of all statistics are made up 90% of the time

andrew i love you & want you to have my babys!!! <3:

Finally, I get to save the Earth with deadly lasers instead of deadly slide shows!

Subaru Impreza WRX STI

2006WRXSTi.jpg

*Oh crap, didnt expect a huge picture* :x

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

Mclaren F1

Another one of my favo's

I understand those cars are as fast as greased lightning... seriously.

Please resize the really big pictures, though... hard to see them without a lot of scrolling and it is a bandwidth drain.

EDIT: similar topic merged to this one with a few edits

'67 Mustang GT500

gt500e7zk7.jpg

That's one nice car....

I fell in love with these...

146300.2-lg.jpg

2006 Ford Mustang.. Except I don't like convertibles and I couldn't find a pic that wasn't.. I'm praying for one of these when I get my license :pray:

I love the olive green paint but they;re so hard to find like that :(

146300.2-lg.jpg

2006 Ford Mustang.. Except I don't like convertibles and I couldn't find a pic that wasn't.. I'm praying for one of these when I get my license :pray:

I agree with everything you just said... A non-convertible, 2006 Ford Mustang with olive green paint... Wonderful car... I would love one of these when I get my license... Unfortunately, I don't think I will be getting one...

Guest TaDaraCampbell

ferrarienzorq0.jpg

and:

dodgechallengerbf5.jpg

(not yet released in US)

and... what happens when an indy racer gets out of his ferrari and switches over to his street ferrari:

livelife200mphatatimets1.jpg

Guest TaDaraCampbell

I agree with everything you just said... A non-convertible, 2006 Ford Mustang with olive green paint... Wonderful car... I would love one of these when I get my license... Unfortunately, I don't think I will be getting one...

My bus driver has a non-convertible just like that, brand new, just a little darker green, it owns, and i noticed im seeing it in comercials a lot lately, maybe she inspired them ::'