If you had J-Mod powers, would you use them?

Onanica

I think it would ruin the fun of most skills, you can just set it at 99, pointless. Money is also pointless.

The only thing I would like is to set stats for pking or staking. However although I think pking would still have some fun left in it, the edge of those big pks would be taken and staking is all about gambling so this would be redundent.

The people in this game who scam would do this in a instant, although I'v never done that and don't understand them :P

Bdave.png

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd probably make a few mil into my bank in order to take care of my major Runescape financial problem. :P

Edit: Where'd the "dissapear into thin air" come from? Where did my p.o.o.f go?

^Why you steal my avatar.. :roll:

On topic, I'd probably just get everything 200m exp..And own the heck out of minigames. :3>

I would increase the stats of bloodvelds and take away their drops (who would want to kill them if they are bad exp and no drops?), then create an invincible bloodveld who would follow me afround everywhere. (and show at least a small amount of AI when doing so. [aka not getting trapped on gates and running when I do])

Oh, and I would put enough mahogany planks and pure cash in my bank for 99 con. ::'

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

I would use it to ban rule-breakers. I would change my COMBAT level to 999 but keep all of my combat stats the same just for kicks. Other than that I wouldn't do anything to my bank or stats.

Once you can and do anything at any time for any reason everything is never worthwhile again.

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

99 in mage, hp, def, and construction. And I'd give myself.... let's see..... 200k bloods, 400k deaths, and 600k airs. C wars.

pissant22.png

7 months ago, shoulen m0nk lured me for everything. If you know anything about him, pm me.

lol that was a good story but his eyesight must be poor... it's a well known fact that mods only drop garages on players. :lol:

raise con to 99 and build an awsome house with everythign in it....i would also make bankers attackable and go ice barrage them all!\

then spawn tons of phats and cooked manta rays!

(Quit: tallest please come to the death altar, give me 1,337,000,000 gp, a golden tinderbox, and a spade, also steal one of zidanes phats and give it to me.

I'd transport everyone in Falador world 2 to the deepest, darkest wilderness and make them battle it out.

I'd cast entangle on people in random areas simply to inconvenience them.

I'd set my combat to 703 and teach Jad a lesson.

I would pk in Dharok's at 1hp without having to worry about the money.

If I could have Jagex mod powers, even for only 60 seconds, I'd set all my combat stats to 1 and all my non-combat stats to 99. Then I'd start the game over and see how fast combat training could actually go with premium equipment and knowledge of where to train.

If I had God powers I'd erase all my knowledge that I currently have of this game, and start anew. RS was infinitely more fun when I was still learning how to play, exploring the new areas ...

My greatest ambition is to kill every member of the human race.

crackersapparentlyiu8.png

However I am a realist and therefore know that I probably wont be able to.

idiotacyoa5.png

jmods arent paid to have fun, they are paid to do their job

Let's say somehow we're given Jmod powers without Jagex hiring us, k?

Anyways, if I had Jmod powers, I'd somehow make my cb lvl 127 and go around in Full D, Blue Phat, and a Fire Cape.

You have to admit, we all wish we could do anything in Runescape sometime or later.

I'm back?! No wayz!!!

43mxr40.jpg

I don't mind leveling skills, I just hate making money. I'd just make money come out of nowhere and keep leveling how I usually do.

123 Combat / 1900 Skill Total / 99 HP / 7x 99 Stats

I would definitely use it on the skills I hate, namely almost every one. Eh, I guess I'd just get 99 Smithing, own with it, then set it back to what it was until I wanted to use it again. I would never use it on any skills I like (so I guess I can use it on any one except Magic) and I would never create money, since I'm proud of being able to make my own cash.

Of course, I play Starcraft, and use any cheat I want to. That may have influenced my post...

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I'd make myself 5 pieces of every discontinued item, all barrows sets, full dragons and all other expensive items and then a lot of runes, bones, bars, logs, planks, herbs, 2nd ingredigents, vials, etc... to level some skills quickly ;)

Or I'd just chance all levels to 99 :P

Pro Einari (level-119)

Attack 97 Strenght 99 Defence 90 Hits 96

On a break, again.

Funny how many of these dreams would be crushed when the people realize:

Jagex staff Moderators CANNOT trade items or money with other players under any circumstances or for any reason.

Jagex staff moderators are unattackable and therefore cannot be fought or duelled.

Thus: Spawning money would be worthless, as would be dropping those whips in lumbridge.

Anyway, I'd use my powers to mute people spamming in catherby, and i'd go on a spree banning people in f2p who are scamming.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png