new f2p skill!!!

i think jagex should come up with a a new f2p skill like... :-k i dont tell me what you think.

a study shows that 89% of all forum users have a sig like this. if you are one the 11% that think its dumb dont sell out and put this in your sig.

5/4 of all ppl have trouble with fractions

ZOMBIES!

I will buy ALL your rune full helms for 7Kea

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think jagex should come up with a a new f2p skill like... :-k i dont tell me what you think.

I came to this thread thinking "oh good god, another horrible idea."

I left thinking "oh good god, a horrible idea yet-to-come."

I am a tree.

F2p won't get a new skill for... years i'd say, be happy with what you have. More then most other games.

RuneScape is an individual game. By comparing it with other games of lower quality, you are bringing RuneScape to their level.

If other online games don't offer an adequate amount of free-to-play content, they are not obliged to. Just because the creators of other online games choose not to include that extra free-to-play content, it doesn't mean that Jagex will follow that.

RuneScape is a very popular online MMORPG. Half of the popularity comes from the variety of gameplay material Jagex has to offer, and the other half, most importantly, is because RuneScape is free-to-play.

Then, we look at the major pay-to-play argument: 'Jagex needs money. By making updated free-to-play, they are losing members.' Now tell me how many paying members turned to free-to-play when the Stronghold of Security was released. The answer is: Very few, if any.

So I support. Pay-to-play will still get what they paid for, weekly updates such as Trouble Brewing, Death to the Dorgeshuun, Fairy Queen II etc. But it does not mean that free-to-play is not cared for by Jagex.

Just my opinion.

i think that rs has already created all the skills it can. :^o

imagexm0.jpg

RIP:Hell Buster1

<ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃââÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃââÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ>Due To The Power Abuse Of Mods<ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃââÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃââÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ>

i think if f2p is going to get another skill it will be one from p2p...something like fletching for example, which doesnt need the members world map to function in the free world (maybe a slightly modified free world map)...

runescape already has too many skills. we could do well to get rid of prayer, theiving, firemaking, farming, construction and probably herblore. and get rid off rares merchanting ftw! lol jk

Are you a member with a full bank and cancelling your subscription? Are you an F2P player that wants more bank space? Check out my guide on Going to F2P with a full bank

runescape already has too many skills. we could do well to get rid of prayer, theiving, firemaking, farming, construction and probably herblore. and get rid off rares merchanting ftw! lol jk

prayer- try beating fight caves or barrows without prayer

theiving- you can steal money...its a good skill

firemaking- shade burning

farming- ability to grow herbs

construction- a fun skill

herblore- again fight caves and barrows

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

The last new f2p skill was Runecrafting, which was when RS2 came out. Maybe just one more f2p skill wouldn't do any harm? Probably won't happen though.

Maybe something that has no use other than to provide members with useful items :twisted: :twisted:

I'm members BTW.

+1

Fencal.gif

+1

Geez, you could have said more!!! :x

i think if f2p is going to get another skill it will be one from p2p...something like fletching for example, which doesnt need the members world map to function in the free world (maybe a slightly modified free world map)...

Fletching, from what I have heard, used to be open to f2p, as did runecrafting used to only have 1 essence type... Both took the changes they did (p2p or nasty requirements to get the right stuff) because people were macroing and ruining the game in the worst possible ways, INCLUDING REAL-WORLD TRADING.

Once Jagex figures out how to beat these nasty people, we MIGHT see the return of fletching to f2p and/or a re-balancing of rune essence.

Until then, don't worry about it. :(

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

maybe Jagex should just give f2p the desert areas and the rest of Karjama. It'll shut most of em up for awhile even if they can't do anything with it.

Heh, dead people in the desert. Nice one. :lol:

Just one problem: Jagex would have to give more bank room if they did that, just among other insane things. There is a reason we f2p-ers have so little bank room. With the area we have to explore, we don't need it!!! The more area you have to explore, the more bank space you need.

So for the moment, let's just be happy and wait, okay? I really hate people who want to make the wedge that Jagex has put between f2p and p2p bigger. But even more than that, I hate Jagex for putting the wedge there in the first place.

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

off topic but, if anything f2p needs another quest

i agree..i think quests are the most fun part of the game..and it wouldn't be 2 hard for Jagex to make a new f2p quest. They make a new p2p one almost every week. (sadly it probably isntt going 2 happen)

People that do p2p are actually paying to play the game, while f2p is just getting on and playing about 1/10th of the game for free f2p is supposed to be sort of a trial version of the game. Jagex wants you to become a member but they need to shoe you the game first. F2p might see a new skill if there is a RS3 like rc when RS2 came out. but until then my money is on the probability of the f2p portion of the game to stay the way it is, no new quest, items, skills, or anything else i forgot.

Gokillu.png

F2p won't get a new skill for... years i'd say, be happy with what you have. More then most other games.

RuneScape is an individual game. By comparing it with other games of lower quality, you are bringing RuneScape to their level.

If other online games don't offer an adequate amount of free-to-play content, they are not obliged to. Just because the creators of other online games choose not to include that extra free-to-play content, it doesn't mean that Jagex will follow that.

RuneScape is a very popular online MMORPG. Half of the popularity comes from the variety of gameplay material Jagex has to offer, and the other half, most importantly, is because RuneScape is free-to-play.

Then, we look at the major pay-to-play argument: 'Jagex needs money. By making updated free-to-play, they are losing members.' Now tell me how many paying members turned to free-to-play when the Stronghold of Security was released. The answer is: Very few, if any.

So I support. Pay-to-play will still get what they paid for, weekly updates such as Trouble Brewing, Death to the Dorgeshuun, Fairy Queen II etc. But it does not mean that free-to-play is not cared for by Jagex.

Just my opinion.

That's a great way to put it. :-$

I'm back?! No wayz!!!

43mxr40.jpg

F2P doesnt need a new skill. seriously.

F2P has good non combat skills such as fishing, cooking, mining, smithing, woodcutting and firemaking which are all pretty useful.

If you are unhappy with that then either quit or make some money and get members.

as for killing f2p altogether...thats not a good idea. people getting into runescape start on f2p and move on to p2p later...if there was no f2p then we wouldnt have new people coming into runescape (by the way thats not a good thing)

weednbkdq9copyhz4.jpg

Empire Mind:Nbk killed your clan.

NATURAL BORN KILLERS

JUST LIKE THAT

I just thinjk Jagex should kill f2p all together...

That would probably be the best idea, Ever. No more macroing, or very little of it. The only thing is everyone loses their accounts if they don't pay..

jfacsig01ti4.jpg

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-

I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

not another new skill please! and this is sadly yet another

"fabolous" suggestion to make runescape better for f2p by one of (currently)my fellow free-players. jagex is not and never was a non-for-profit organisation, its extremely genorous and wonderfull that you can even play without paying, or at least have more than a 30 day trial or something. its very frustrating how many f2p people post these kinds of topics.

reportbuttanerfb6.gif

orly8pv6jt4vmui1.gif