what do you think happens after death?

donutjunkie

im not necessarily talking about religion, just your opinion, or what you would liek to happen.

for me best case scenario would probly be to live again through another person's eyes, kinda like an afterlife but infinite of them. however you would not remember any previous lives and would be oblivious to the fact you have had a previous life.

please dont flame anyone elses theories, there is no wrong answer to this

i finally quit runescape to play world of warcraft. i play on frostmourne, alliance

check out my thread

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=479665&highlight=

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for me best case scenario would probly be to live again through another person's eyes, kinda like an afterlife but infinite of them. however you would not remember any previous lives and would be oblivious to the fact you have had a previous life.

How's that any different from just dying and there being nothing?

La lune ne garde aucune rancune.

How's that any different from just dying and there being nothing?

I'm finding it hard to understand that aswell

tmpphpnppgpw.png

i hope i come in the wallhalla with odin and girls who bring me beer and food n stuff :D

if i go to hell i drink all of satans beer :D

if there is nothing my body becomes a house for tiny insects :D

:XD: i got for the last one

not everybody wants to hear the bubblegum pop garbage.

im gonna burn in hell and drink all of satans beer.

trashmetal/deathmetal/hardrock/folkmetal die hard

I think you die, thats it, nothing, the end.
Thats also what i believe and why i think we should "live for today" and make the most of it. :)

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I like your idea, i cannot spread to much discussion on this because my grandmother is a vicar. BUT i believe that if you die, and you get reicorinated as another person but you cannot remember any former lives, What's the point... The way i look at it is say if you were born by a different mother would you be born (with your mind)

Kinda strange but some of you might understand.

Merry Crimbo!

signatureof0.gif

Click on my signature to see my NEW blog!

Clicky here to see my YouTube videos! http://www.youtube.com/volkswagen99videos

I'm guessing we will get to see what we did during the time we were alive in fastforward

Once its over, Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat.

812569705b20e3cf93654d3f5d8730e6.gif

Stunner is in the house! Make some noise please?

i beleive in reincarnation, and the person your incarnating doesnt know it, like right now i might have the souls of Ramses II and Bob Smith in my body. Maybe even some of the actions that i do are influenced by them... Just my opinion

... I can learn about credit, banking, paying taxes, legal rights and mortgages at a skatepark?

Runescaper since december 3, 2001

Mybrois15.png

i ponder all the time about death.

after all i thought and pondered and pondered, i read terry pratchet. what happens on the discworld when you die sounds true to me: death is exactly as you believe it will be. so better don't believe you'll go to hell...

oh and from harry potter:

dumbledore: for a prepared mind death is just the next big adventure

when u die all your muscles release the tension on them, including the circular muscles...

wich make u poop your pants, thats what happens when u die

\' south park for the win \'

not everybody wants to hear the bubblegum pop garbage.

im gonna burn in hell and drink all of satans beer.

trashmetal/deathmetal/hardrock/folkmetal die hard

I believe we die and there is nothing more. Jesus said multiple times that he would return during the apostles lifetime and he never did that, so I see no reason to believe anything else he said. As for all the other religions, I find them to be less than convincing as far as afterlife views go. So really there being nothing is the only option left for me.

This is the way the world ends. Look at this [bleep]ing shit we're in man. Not with a bang, but with a whimper. And with a whimper, I'm splitting, Jack.

I'm pretty sure that people will finally take of their masks of agony and hate, and say: "heh, he's gone, now we can continue our joyful lives without acting like we're at war or that we like violence".

At least, I hope that would happen. Perhaps I'll come back then.

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg

I think I'll respawn in Lumbridge.

Seriously: After those chemicals in your brains stop working, there's nothing left of the self-conciousness (spelling?) that once was your mind. Therefor I think there's nothing after death. You get eaten by bacteria, so your molecules will "live" forever, just quite seperated from eachother, lol.

Nothing. Its like you're sleeping, dont feel anything, dont think, nothingness.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg