My Favourite Town

frogspoons

Surely you have been asked the question, "What's your favourite town in runescape?" before. When you stop to think about it they're all good in there own ways really, but which is the best? Lumbridge where it all started off, and where newer players tend to hang around at; Varrock where the more experienced people go to do trades and suchlike.

Well my favourite town is Yanille, possibly one of the more overlooked towns. There are numerous reasons why Yanille ranks above all the rest, it has easy access to blue dragons in the ogre enclave ( trying to raise money for guthans), it has the wizards guild (good for topping up rune supplies or getting rune essence), it has the portal to my house where me and my friends can talk or play games, it has bert the sand..guy who gives me plentyful amounts of sand so i can raise my crafting. However, the biggest reason for my fondness for Yanille, is the type of people you encounter. They are usually very quiet, but when asked for help or an opinion they are quick to please. Of all the towns in runescape, Yanille is the one where you still have the feeling that people are nice, and when I'm there, I'm nice. The desire to help somebody else out is always there, and you get the feeling people respect you and value your opinions. i recently discovered a strange hole in Yanille that hadn't been there the last time I had passed, so I went into the bank and asked anyone if they knew about it. Several of them asked me to show them the hole so they could see if they could help me out. Can you think of any other town where people like this exist? I am very suprised that not many people are at Yanille, but in a way I am glad because it has a quiet atmosphere that is easy to enjoy.

So What is your favourite town?

CANE

Just to be different.

Think about it. A freaking Dragon Cane with a Dragonstone gem.

The spec will simply your character equiping a glove and beachslapping the enemy, who will break down and do the Cry emote for 10 seconds straight.

mines seers village or ardougne but i like varrok because of the yews. I also love canifis and when i first came members i must of emptied that robes shop over 2000 times =D>

ive quit because of the dumb side of the RS community, not because i play too much (like 1 hour a day)

rareszg0.png

dont get lured!

id have to say my favorite town or rather place is the Al Karhid Duel arena xD

its where iv made all of my money i started with 50k i now have 2mil in only 2 days in the arena and its a very competetive fun place people always talking trash its the best place in rs =]

S+T+R+O+0.png

I'd probably pick Yanille for the mage guild, anvil, sand, chaos druids and access to blue dragons. I also jsut like the look for it.

If not Yanille, I would choose Lletya. I like the elves, views, traps, magic trees and addy rocks.

sig5235ro7.jpg

Oh yeah i forgot about Llyeta, it carries much the same atmosphere as Yanille and i love the elf storyline :)

CANE

Just to be different.

Think about it. A freaking Dragon Cane with a Dragonstone gem.

The spec will simply your character equiping a glove and beachslapping the enemy, who will break down and do the Cry emote for 10 seconds straight.

Mine is the Thzaar City

i didnt pay atention and i died 5 min ago there!! and died with whip, c bow, addy c bow, 300 pearl bolts full karils and glory wealth and stuff.

so i run to bank as fast as i can and tele t o karamja to find that nobody picked up my stuff! =D

(recharging the karils is expensive tho =( )

Tip.it's 2nd unoffical Go player

Darkduellord.gif

sm3x;

sm3x0rz.png

I really don't know why there's usually only one other person in yanille bank but ask them anything and they'll have the answer in an instant. It really gets me paranoid, damn jagex spys! lol.

put him in jail

Then i'll just wait for him to drop the e-soap

i have to completly agree with you yanille is one of my top favorites because its remote :lol: i also like keldergain and relleka becaues they're so far to get to and/or far from bank no one really bunches up there... only for rock crabs but i dont go there

tyluke.png

Tyluke.png

only 2 skills below level 50 :)

Lletya, just love the scenery and overall atmosphere, the people there usually take the time and help you along with whatever you need.

Combat Level 50 with "Five Skills Capes"

Mining, Cooking, Firemaking, Fletching and Woodcutting

Over 75 Million EXP!!!!

Mine is the Thzaar City

i didnt pay atention and i died 5 min ago there!! and died with whip, c bow, addy c bow, 300 pearl bolts full karils and glory wealth and stuff.

so i run to bank as fast as i can and tele t o karamja to find that nobody picked up my stuff! =D

(recharging the karils is expensive tho =( )

no1 picked up ure stuff...are they blind or soemthing?

my fave is urrrm wel i don't have one i mean if i had to stay in one town i just couldn't all the towns have there good and bad points

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

i have a favorite place...thatd b waterfall fires....ive been killin them since i 1st became a memba...got 69 combat 66 hp and 78 ranged there today.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

YAnille, so quiet nice people I love it. I think there are yews around but i forget.

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

I used to love Falador for ages.. There were many shops, things to explore, even the big and impressive White Knight's Castle! But then, when I did a quest, which gave access to an amazing town that still is my favourite one. Do you guess what town this is? The Quest was and is today named "Giant Dwarf". And my favourite city is... Keldagrim!

Keldagrim is a lovely, marvellous, wonderful town! The inhabitants have their own names, which amazed me when I entered the town for the first time approx. one year ago. The cutscene where you drive the boat on the statue really impressed me... Not to talk about the look of the town, it's absolutely fantastic! The big "mall" that units the east and the west side, The consortium, Keldagrim even has its own railway station!

The first thing that made me laugh was the "old dwarven couple" fighting (go from the eastern side to north, then cross the bridge and you should see it). They had their own names, but I can't remember them :wall: - This town also has so much to explore! I recently noticed Bisi the Supreme Commandor of the Black Guard, upstairs in the "Keldagrim Police Station" (with Veldaban). It's so full of... everything!

Another great thing here - There are basically never players here! You can really relax or just be in peace. The players that come here, are often very kind yet quiet.

After Keldagrim there has been a lot of other towns releazed. Such as Burgh de Rott, Mos le' Harmless and Lunar Isle. But none of these are good enough to beat Keldagrim, the best city ever!

Dragon drops: 22 legs, 12 skirts, 1 med, 1 spear

Magic 99 achieved 8.8.07

im just a wondering i really dont have 1 i am where i am and thats the end of it, some days ardy, some days fally, i really don't care where i am as long as i get done what i have on my list for the day

legends2.jpg

Yanille, City of the Mages :thumbsup: .

Oh, and it's also technically my home thanks to POH's :wink: .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Yannile for the amazing Salarin the Twisted.

Lettya for the amazing scenery, amazing people, the great dye shop. the arrow shop. the city near the sellers of Crystall equipment. Basicly RSC but with better graphics, better shops, better weapons and harder quests 8-)

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite