the most anoying enemy on runescape

sycosis5

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

strange plant, they are so annoying... i killed one before, but it took me a full 15 minutes mashing it with guthans.

dont lie its impossible to kill them they disapeer when you get it down to half health.

They can too!! I saw someone kill one once in Castle Wars. When it was 0 health, it just disappeared, no animation or anything.

Anyway, the most annoying would be... Baby Blue Dragons. Apparently they don't like us killing their mommies. :-#

Religious Text is not permitted.

Brimhaven Dogs

But on that list... it'd have to be the chicken. Scares the hell out of me.

Sandwich lady annoys me slightly more when she turns up, especuially because she calls he food stupid names (a roll? wtf?)... but at least she gives you food, which occasionally can be useful.

In a little hilltop village they gambled for my clothes

I bargained for salvation and they gave me a lethal dose

I offered up my innocence, I got repaid with scorn

"Come in'', she said, "I'll give you shelter from the storm"

It would have to be either the Drunken Dwarf or the Sandwich Lady.

On a site note I am considering suing the Sandwich Lady for blatant false advertising.

I mean come on a kebab, chocolate bar, pie, bread roll and too a lesser extent baguettes, hardly sandwiches are they.

Ajc100.png

strange plant, they are so annoying... i killed one before, but it took me a full 15 minutes mashing it with guthans.

dont lie its impossible to kill them they disapeer when you get it down to half health.

koedstrangeplantgn4.png

\'

it has not been edited in any way other than whiting out the names and showing that i was the one who killed :XD:

oh, and i took the picture right as i killed it, so it is streatching up before it is retreating into the ground. thats why itl ooks weird.

i vote Vannaka because he uses the slayer skill to try to kill me because he knows he cant touch this :P

polarbeardaveyz9.png