bug with running

Jeffery

taken from the RS-manual on their homepage, chapter on moving around (controls):

"You can make your character run to a spot by holding the 'CTRL' key on your keyboard before clicking where you wish them to move."

So, nope wouldnt call it a bug, wouldnt call it a secret either :P

DutchDreams.png

I am fairly sure that it tell you this information about the hot key in the in-game tutorial at some point. So it amazes me that people can miss it

Especially thoose who have played long than rs2 as it was definately in the rsc tutorial

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I am fairly sure that it tell you this information about the hot key in the in-game tutorial at some point. So it amazes me that people can miss it

Especially thoose who have played long than rs2 as it was definately in the rsc tutorial

Erm, running definitely didn't even exist before beta.

sigbad0xt.jpg

Jack of all trades, master of thieving. 259th to 99 thieving. All stats 75+

Thanks for the heads up ::' . This is great for those dangerous situations where you don't have time to open a window and turn "run" on :mrgreen: , just simply hit a hotkey and start high tailing it.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

You learn about this in tutorial island :-k

There's a tutorial island? :-k

Jk

I never did tutorial Island =P I made my account before it was made and you could pick your class (Adventurer FTW!)

You learn about this in tutorial island :-k

There's a tutorial island? :-k

Jk

I never did tutorial Island =P I made my account before it was made and you could pick your class (Adventurer FTW!)

Adventurer :thumbsup:

It's very help full but...... I don't use it :notalk:

Quit RuneScape :)

I found the hotkey by accitdent. I got bored of cutting willows (back in the days at lvl 30cb), so I leaned with my elbow on the desk. I accidently leaned on the keyboard, hitting the ctrl-key. I suddenly started running like a mad man :) Really thought it was pretty cool back then, until a friend of mine told me that's been here for ages.. :P

Why do we bake cookies, but cook bacon

99/99/80+ looking for monster hunting group

RS07: mb nb