[ Poll ] Level 3 skiller or Skiller that gets all skills up?

Level 3? Nahh get this:

50 range, wear blue hide (g) + robe top (g) + ranger hat + wizard boots. It's mega 1337!

Combat 24 = You can cut willows in draynor without dying :P

If anyone remembers me... PM ME. having nostaligia issues D:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I think a defense skiller is the coolest thing to do. Thats basically when the only combat stat you raise is Defense. Takes some time and patience, but you can be a level 23 in full dragon. Then, when runecrafting, you can just wear full drag into the abyss and not even worry about anyone killing you (unless a level 30 somehow manages to own you with 60 def :roll: )

THATS the cool thing to do. :-w

How much is 85 magic without lvling hp? TB+zammy flames for 30= phr33 dragon pl0x?

Imo lvl 3 skillers are plain stupid, combat is a big part of the and you'll miss a lot of fun things if you don't train it. But if you already have a main it's just great fun :P .

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

If Level 3, then wear something... Wizard, leather, Iron (or full bronze, looks classier than iron).

A level 3 ALL skiller, going for highest non-combat total?

Alternatives:

Defence pure skiller - actually, full black looks really classy, full black (g) even more so, so maybe a level 10 defence pure, and sell stuff.

Monk pure skiller - bury every bone you find, get 43 prayer and Monk robes, then on entering any dangerous area, just flip the appropriate protect on and walk through.

I would prefer a skiller with some pure stats, like high range, str, or mage.

Currently P2P.

I don't want the world to see me, 'cause I don't think that they'd understand.

Formerly known as: Ghstkill8, Serene Ghst, Genius Goats

I think you should make him a pure then when you get bored of skilling you could go pking/staking and make some extra cash. :thumbsup:

sn: sobermidget

Bad lucky in Runescape is the real life equivilent to being hit by a car, struck by lighting and abducted by aliens all at the same time.

"The strong rule the weak but the wise rule the strong."

you should make a 'pure' (not sure what the name for the would be) that trains slayer from level 3 but only train with range and use cannon and recoils as much as you can. Thus getting 85 slayer at such a low level you will struggle to kill abbys :D. Thats what i would do, But it needs cash and alot of time. This is what ive been planing for a while but never had a chance to work on it.

Level 3 skillers aren't even impressive anymore.. Level everything up.

(Not saying they never were, but now its just annoying... Could be the combination of unoriginal names + unoriginal ideas :wink: )

• 2 weeks later...

neither stay with main...the only type of pures worht making if you already have a main are normal pures, skillers are a waste of time, why get 2mil xp on a lvl 3 when you could get it on main and already have the edge of being lvl 50 and being able to doo it quicker

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

Actually, I think a defense skiller is the coolest thing to do. Thats basically when the only combat stat you raise is Defense. Takes some time and patience, but you can be a level 23 in full dragon. Then, when runecrafting, you can just wear full drag into the abyss and not even worry about anyone killing you (unless a level 30 somehow manages to own you with 60 def :roll: )

THATS the cool thing to do. :-w

pee em geh that would own o.0.. Id have to go for deffy skiller after reading that..thingy

+1, I might even do this myself 8-)

Attempting to come back to RS after another very long break.