.:: Part one - war for the gallery ::. UPDATED 2nd page!!

terley

This is a comic enspired from megadedhed's 'the war for the gallery', Here it's starts with my unbanning, meeting new friends and discovering that there's something quite different about the gallery.. I wonder if we can figure out what that is. Buddy kicking action soon :twisted: . Only for fun so buddy lovers please remain calm. ::'

comicjm2.png

Heres the B&w.

bwdb4.png

comic02bwba9.png

I'll post each part of the comic here, so everyone can enjoy the adventure. ::' . creds to megadedhed, I'll be sure to add you in it.

And it's not a comic totally based around myself.. So don't be hastey to post ideas for characters..

vistame09copyhr8.png

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I request a cameo. :o

You probably dont remember the 'godslayer outfit' but I just want Clef my mighty warhammer of buddycrushing. Just in the bakcground somewhere smashing something if you dont want to give me any dialouge. I like smashy.

I gotta say, beautiful style too. Im a regular webcomic reader and I I've never seen one I actualy liked that was this well rendered. Lets see if your storylines can keep pace with your graphics.

Damn, now I want to make one...

Damn, now I want to make one...

hmm, your not the only one, but i dont feel that we should start a big craze of buddy killing comics they would replace buddys people get anoyed at then then make anti-buddykillingcomic sig and avvy till we hate them as well which leads to, well god know what!

and its atualy fairly hard to think of a good plotline after the first 5 episodes at most, you need to be a good novelist in order to do it well =)

PJB21

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

100% my own work, i make my own brushes: set 1 set 2

whhaaaat...whyd my post get deleted!

ITS A PLOT AGAINST ME!!!!! ahhhh

ehm i mean ill just re post it

Comic=awesome

me=wants to be in next one

(if you dont want me to be in the next one..could a random muffin be in there..just cause, that would make it 99999x better..mhm)

monkeys.jpeg

thanks everyone for the sigs!

You made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :anxious:

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

pjb21 - Yeah I've always wanted to make a recognisable cartoon, with myself included in the comic, that 2 minute avatar contest let me work quickly and spontaniously to make a character, I just liked the outcome ::' , colour rox btw. And yeah im trying to think of a suitable plot, I don't want to rush into anything.

MD666 - thanks, I wanted it to stand out so people take the time to notice it.

Neishc - I'll draw out some linework now, im just trying to think of a suitable storyline :-k ..

woopidoo2 - lol, thanks.

Nadril - Glad you like it so far, I'll work on the next part now.

megadedhed - thanks for letting me use the idea, let me know what you want yourself to look like and I hope you don't mind what you do in the comic.. I'll try my best to give you a good part.

SirHartlar - thanks.

Godslayer - yes sure, I remember it. I'll be sure to add you causing mass destruction somewhere. Im glad you think it's a good webcomic, cus I.. have never read one :anxious:. feel free to make one yourself, thats something I can look forward to.

Nazgul740 - lol I don't want to be too harsh on buddy's, if they didn't exist we wouldn't have anything to battle.

misterxman - someone used my work? cheers for keeping this clean xman.

irulepoker - im happy you like my work, there's nothing better than doing something you love.

Despaxes - thanks, I could have you as a human-muffin randomly in the battle? Randome stuff's what makes comics funny.

jak722 - im glad I made you feel, all warm and fuzzy, inside.. :anxious:

remoteman - lol no other way's worked in the past, if anything we should make the most out buddies..

vistame09copyhr8.png

wow, you spoke to me first and said the most to me, that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside like a freashly baked apple cinimon muffin :anxious:

anyways its looking grewat, and i cant wait to see the next edisode, any idea how long it will take untill its done?

keep it up and if you need any help on the plot line i may be of some (very little) help, i guess one can only try.

PJB21

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

100% my own work, i make my own brushes: set 1 set 2