:: Pyramid Plunder Guide - Fastest Experience ::

Dork

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I apologise for being away from this thread for so long, I hadn't played runescape in a few months until a couple of days ago, when I decided it was time to start playing again. I'm very pleased to here how many people this guide has helped reach their thieving goals, and greatly thank those who answered questions in my place while I was away :D!

Obviously this guide is a bit behind now, especially in terms of where the new bank is, so i'll be going through the whole thing sometime tomorrow to get it back up to speed :)

Dork.jpeg

Sig And Avatar by Tripsis - 99 Slayer Blog - My Pyramid Plunder Guide

Owner of Fire Cape since 28-09-2005 - 426th to 99 Strength

Very nice guide, well written! I have a few questions about this before I pour money into it. I didn't understand the bit about the Food:Anti ratio. Is it saying take 1 10 hp food (eg Tuna) for each dose of regular Anti? So if I took 1 Anti pot, I'd need 4 tuna?? That confused me a little.

And also, does the Lunar Spell *Cure Me* work well in PP or is it better to stick to just plain antis.

Thanks. 10/10 for the guide, very informative, I don't need to look anywhere else, this has told me everything.

Mamong.png

336489.jpg

[Tip.It Mod][Retired][Add your Steam name here!]

You could put in the guide to bring along the Prayer of Deliverance or whatever is that book you get from the quest Great Brain Robbery...it takes away the poison with one inv slot =) just remember to wear the holy symbol for the pray get effect

sigqp2bw9.gifIceBlackIce.gif

*** [ END ]: You gained 1,671,000 thieving exp in 9mins 44secs. That's 10,300,684 exp/h.

Dragon Drops - 1 Skirt

Great guide.

Maybe put in that after contact, you have quick acces to a bank in sophanem. (*

a nice extra:

I keep alot of loot, put it in the bank, and sell from time to time to the dude at the agility piramid, using the shortcut behind the bank

*)

Can anyone tell me roughly how much food is needed for 99. starting from 60 or so thieving?

and anti-poisens if possible. Thanks

Impossible really to tell...you could use around 400 monkfish maybe less maybe more, depending on your luck, your hp and more undeterminable factors.

in second for max, only check for snake; in the max, do both

I'd also like to point out that that's not necessarly true. There are two circumstances where you would not search ONE urn in your 2nd to last room.

A) A bad game

B) If you're having a mediocre game at 91+

What you should be doing is checking every urn first (or if you prefer, check and urn and search it), then go back and search as many as possible until the time hits halfway, then search the chest and proceed into the final room.

• 3 weeks later...

I may have posted on here already, but anyways...Very nice guide, wish I had seen it when I first started plundering. One suggestion, though...include a part about how rude it is to open a sarcoghagus when there are other players plundering with you, as the mummy will often go after them when you leave.

he11sangel5oa2.jpg

^Thanks Lil_Atza!

I love the smell of napalm in the morning. ... Smells like...victory.

don't you think you should mention using the sophanem bank after cantact! and the prayer book from great brain robbery. 1 prayer point is certainly cheaper then antis and its less space too.

runemghost,anthony7489.gif

whats ingrediants for admiral pie?

1 admiral and some pastry

• 2 weeks later...

How fast is this at 51-60?

I have heard this isn't good till 61, but the 20k per hour Autumn Garden isn't doing much for me.

How fast is the XP at that level, and is it worth doing?

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

i'd use the bank in sophanem, west of the pyramid in that strange house, tho it requires the completition of the "contact!" quest its not far from the pyramid. and if you bank all those gold/mid stone artefacs i think it could get you a bit of money too :D .