:: Pyramid Plunder Guide - Fastest Experience ::

Dork

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if you check this thread still, but I had a question.

I got from 60 to 80 theiving in a week using the guide (=D), but now I can't seem to complete the last room in time.

Should I stop searching the chests in all the rooms and just go straight on to the door?

snowsigyy7.png

I got from 60 to 80 theiving in a week using the guide (=D), but now I can't seem to complete the last room in time.

Should I stop searching the chests in all the rooms and just go straight on to the door?

The chests don't take huge amounts of time to open... it's your choice whether to or not. Your problem is that you're spending too much time thieving your second highest room. At your lvl, it shouldn't be hard to be able to check every urn for snakes in your second highest room, and loot all the urns in your highest room.

....:::Datasi:::.... ....:::99 Magic:::.... ....:::99 Thieving:::....

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/3741/picture15jm6.jpg[/img:c156a

The chests don't take huge amounts of time to open... it's your choice whether to or not. Your problem is that you're spending too much time thieving your second highest room. At your lvl, it shouldn't be hard to be able to check every urn for snakes in your second highest room, and loot all the urns in your highest room.

i'm lvl 74 thief, and i can search chests in all rooms, check for snakes in second highest room, and check+search in the highest room for me(71), and i'll usually have time left over

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

With the release of the quest: The great brain robbery also came the prayer book. If you wear a holy symbol and a prayer book in your invertory, youl'll be able to cure your self from posion

maybe a thing to add? :-k

nice guide anyway =D>

EDIT: woooot! Sceptre :)

53.png

Hero_speed66.png

With the release of the quest: The great brain robbery also came the prayer book. If you wear a holy symbol and a prayer book in your invertory, youl'll be able to cure your self from posion

maybe a thing to add? :-k

nice guide anyway =D>

EDIT: woooot! Sceptre :)

Yup, that's what I use for now.

Awesome add from JaGEx \'

Btw, already level 93/99 :P

sigwg.png

Are you into DnB or Dubstep?

Be sure to check my SOUNDCLOUD and MIXCLOUD,

and like me on FACEBOOK to stay up to date!

Latest mix: Leuven Goes Out Deejay Contest Winning Set (Dubstep + DnB)

maybe a thing to add

I was JUST about to say the same thing!

And it really helps, just recharge your prayer at the altar and you can stay for as long as you want

Trying to get a new sig... Idea's anyone?

Does the new prayer book give immunity?

Like super antis give a 5 minutes immunity from poison, as well as curing. Does this prayer book?

By the way, I would add that if you're interested in good theiving experience, searching the sarcophagus's is a bad idea. it takes time, and its being a jerk to the other people, because the mummy attacks them, not you.

snowsigyy7.png

oh sure, release the immunity thing RIIIIGHT after i get 99 :roll: lol.

Anyway, the sceptre comes from chests and sarcohpogus' but it doesn't mean you'll automatically get one.

oh sure, release the immunity thing RIIIIGHT after i get 99 :roll: lol.

Anyway, the sceptre comes from chests and sarcohpogus' but it doesn't mean you'll automatically get one.

*Cough* *Cough* *Sarcophagi* *Cough*

mememe513.png

Great guide!! I read it a few days, as I was interested in giving this a try for the first time. After the first day of getting your methods down I'm having alot of fun. It helps to find worlds with other people on it too as everyone can help each other out finding the correct door.

I can't spend hours on end playing this every day, but by the end of today, my 4th day I will have gained 1 million experience in thieving.

Thanks again for the tips,

-Lt-

ltangel.png

good guide :thumbsup:

just a little error...

"This route seems to be the best way to bank without a Pharoah's Sceptre. After getting to PP through the normal route (carpet rides), and completing your load of Plunder, follow the line from the gates to the Agility Pyramid, where you can then sell your loot for that load, then continue to follow the line to the bank in Nardah. Also, if you've completed the Spirits of the Elid you can charge your prayer there too (green dot on the map), with an added bonus to your hp."

(the dot on the map is yellow ::'

well nice guide all in all 10/10

Played since February 2001

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

firemaking cape achieved 6th August 2008_-_-_-_Quest cape achieved 19th August 2009