Your 10 Day "Aim"

The_Valor

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off, have fun in Ibiza Valor! :) I hope the weather will be nice.

I plan on getting a Mage's book from Mage Training arena. An easy feat, because I already have just about all of the points needed. Now, if I do that within the next five days (I'm giving myself a large amount of time, due to the unpredictability of homework. :? ), my new goal for the next five days will be to merchant 4m into 9m, enough for the Guthans needed for my fire cape.

chesssigtexttipitlt0.jpg

Stunning signature created by the one and only My Boggy.

Just like Columbus he gets murderous on purpose

I plan on getting a Mage's book from Mage Training arena. An easy feat, because I already have just about all of the points needed. Now, if I do that within the next five days (I'm giving myself a large amount of time, due to the unpredictability of homework. :? ), my new goal for the next five days will be to merchant 4m into 9m, enough for the Guthans needed for my fire cape.

holy crap i just posted that I wanted a mage's book the old fasion way above you :shock: weird lol.

add me, RSN is paul69zandrw :)

Then fork out money for the full version.

Ooooh f2p'ers just got BURNED by a Tip It mod! :twisted:

shadddax7.png

listen to Bubsa sing! \:D/ ->http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=309164

holy crap i just posted that I wanted a mage's book the old fasion way above you :shock: weird lol.

That's quite strange. :shock:

I'll add you next time I go on, hopefully we can discuss Graveyard tactics or something. :P

chesssigtexttipitlt0.jpg

Stunning signature created by the one and only My Boggy.

Just like Columbus he gets murderous on purpose

That's quite strange. :shock:

I'll add you next time I go on, hopefully we can discuss Graveyard tactics or something. :P

Awesome...just awesome...i needed someone to discuss that kind of stuff with :D

Then fork out money for the full version.

Ooooh f2p'ers just got BURNED by a Tip It mod! :twisted:

shadddax7.png

listen to Bubsa sing! \:D/ ->http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=309164

Trying to get to 60 mining and 53 smithing (currently at 56 mining and 48 smithing). It'll probably take more than 10 days, but it's worth trying anyways.

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.
Sorator.png
260pifq.jpg

gMIy8.jpg

I'm looking to get 91-94 / 95 Str in the next 10 days. If you want to find me, I'll be at PC. Of course, you still need to find what world I'm in! I'll be toiling away at the portals while you're having a stellar 10-days in Ibiza. Have fun Valor. :)

1400 total

60 slayer

60 thieving

90 combat

Full daroks

70 fletching

At least another magic lvl and another farming lvl

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

1700 Total (unlikely)

All skills 70+ (again unlikely)

RC 70 + (likely)

White Knight Master (dunno about this one)

And reclaim my D Chain & Fury :P

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

Hmm... 1500 total and 54 rc. And to mine 1000 pure ess all by myself without buying it or trading nats for it. I have alot of ess right now but I want to get some more on my own. ^.^

Also going to probably try and buy some more glories. 13 right now (including one in my house) and looking to get two more.

I also have some blue hides in my bank I should use. (No more evil stews in the vending machine, please.)

Currently

1499/1500 total

53/54 RC

0/1000 Pure Ess Mined.

13/15 Glories

65/66 Crawftin

The Lord Bless is stuck in my stupid head so my goal is to get that unstuck. But that would be a bad goal because I have to memorize it for Choir (yes I'll be singing it :ÃÆÃâÃâþ)

Currently

0/1 The Lord Bless unstuck

I just wanna tell you this... you can get 1k pure ess really fast... that's how i made my money when i "quit" runescape

I plan to get 60 rc in 10 days 57 atm.

single_skill1134811550.png