WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF RUNESCAPE?

gotsol

So with the new release of the parent guide I thought it would be a good time to ask what ur parents, parent, or guardian think of runescape..,,,

My parents have a split view, my mom doesnt really care she just wants me to do what I want, and my dad hates runescape and all computers he is the jock type and wants me to excel in sports lame.....

RSN: 1 day late | Private chat: On

| 60 ATTACK | 81 STRENGTH | 72 HITPOINTS |

| 80 MAGIC | 13 PRAYER | 1 DEFENSE | 65 COMBAT |

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My parents hate it, blame it for everything that goes wrong in my life!! Playig RS til 2 in the morning and then getting busted by them might have something to do with it i suppose :-k

I know how you feel

RSN: 1 day late | Private chat: On

| 60 ATTACK | 81 STRENGTH | 72 HITPOINTS |

| 80 MAGIC | 13 PRAYER | 1 DEFENSE | 65 COMBAT |

Well my mom doesn't really care, but my dad works with computers for a living and knows how to do things to ruin my fun.He put this parental control program on it that emails him everything I ever do wrong, so im scared to do anything now.Ive found a way around it but it emailed him about it so i got grounded. Also the worst part about it is that im only allowed to get on the computer 2 hours on weekends and 1 on week days....It takes weeks to do what i can usually do in like 3 days. :wall:

pestcontrolsig2ny4.png

My parents know I'm a sensible person and don't mind that I enjoy playing the game.

I do a btec nationl in IT at college. so it's fine for me to come home and atcually enjoy computers instead of learning about them.

I pretty much have a free reign except chat rooms which is obvious really.

v.jpg

hey all u ppl whose parents dont care. u r lucky! mymum, my dad, all my cousins... basicly all of my family r sick of runescape!!!mayb coz i played 24/7 at every1s house but im now onlyaloud 2 play on weekends!!! :boohoo: :cry:

My mum thinks everytime I play it effects my life... My dad dosen't care...

Proud Legionairre of the 10th Legion of Kandarin.

Search for "The 10th Legion of Kandarin" on RSOF to join a small, friendly clan!

270 Quest Points and counting

Remember - In the gene pool, there is no life guard. :P

You're not getting my point. If you had an IQ above room temperature you would.

My parents hate it, blame it for everything that goes wrong in my life!! Playig RS til 2 in the morning and then getting busted by them might have something to do with it i suppose :-k
lol so true, parents love to blame everything on something other than them. My dad blames every health condition that might ever come up, on the computer. As if im sopposed to have perfect health :roll:

my mom don't care, but my dad is the type of person who wants me to study hard and never play games, play sports, or anything else! :evil: but despite that, i can still play RS right in front of him! hah! ::'

For me it is similar, except both of my parents hate it. They keep threatening to steal my hard drive :evil: They haven't gotten it yet, and if I get it first they won't get it.

R.I.P The Old Nite. Heroes get remembered. But Legends never die. You were truly a Runescape Legend

newbankofrsyq0.gif

At first, when I was addictied ( :oops: ) my parents tried to make me stop playing. But now I'm not addicted anymore ( :D since like Feberary :P )

and they dont care. :)

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I know how you feel

+1 with exactly those words.

Uula.png