What is your most cherished item?

oreocookie987

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

probly the maple log that got me to 60 wc, i never fletched it or burnt it. i plan on making a staking pure so ill transfer it to that and have it in my inventory while staking ::'

you know the world is coming to an end when you see a bumper sticker reading:

"My cat can beat up your cat!"

no... =|

my santa i just bought :lol: :lol:

I was once at the airport with my friends in California, had to go "potty" really bad, and just pissed my pants in the middle of the terminal. (All the cool kids piss in their pants, right?)

loledit.jpg

barrows loot: lost count

daga king loot: lost count :p

My black cavalier:

A friend bought it for me, I've had it almost ever since I've been a member. I never remove it.

Legends Cape:

Looks great, also took me a long time to get. I never remove it.

Crystal Bow:

It took me a long time to get this, And I love the way it looks. very strong weapon to, I hit 25s with it when I pray. I (almost) never remove it.

Protect the Light...

Tie between my ring of stone and strong hold notes. Don't even ask about the second item; I won't tell why.

pissant22.png

7 months ago, shoulen m0nk lured me for everything. If you know anything about him, pm me.

lol that was a good story but his eyesight must be poor... it's a well known fact that mods only drop garages on players. :lol:

My favorite item has to be my gnome goggles. I got them as a reward in the Gnome Deliver game the first day it came out, and I never take them off except when I'm wearing combat gear. And even then, I might do easier slayer tasks with rune armor + gnome goggles. :lol:

grammar2gr8dx.png

Chemchord.png

~Member of Legends' Guild~

the one cabbage i always have in my bank in honor of the ooc. deep respect for their members... X)

tip.it!!! get a life!!! you cant' do anythign with your lame signature size!!! i can't eeven put a quote and a comment! wrawr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most likely candidates for my most precious items are the ones in my avatar - the 3 masks, the santa and the phat. Even though I bought them all when they were still 'cheap' considering prices nowadays, they still took ALOT of pain and work to obtain, not to mention time... had to work for each one from scratch.

dontfearthereaper2.png