Hidden Updates

the_tallest1

The weapon in the epuipment screen is glitched graphically. Wield a staff and you'll see. You hold it like its a members object in f2p.

Ancient spells are really badly glitched graphically. Cast blitz or barrage on someone else until it hits, you'll see how.

Theres no next level at after 99 anymore

same with godsword maybe all 2h, i figured it was so that you could view your armor better.

and yea, i noticed my hp bar "rattling" up and down when being ice blitz

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Oak Tree's have been made taller.

I think all trees have had a minor make over. At least the oaks, regular, yews and mage trees near me (training wc now) have all changed a bit.

But i think the oak trees look smaller too me not taller :-k

70+ all skills. 17/24 skills 75+

the red berry and cadava berry spawns south of varrock r now bushes instead of drops.

modjohan.jpg

l_the_seer_l.png

I am known only as The Seer. I have many names and many different forms. Cross me at your own risk, fight me at your own peril, but join me and fight by my side, and none shall stand before our power.

Owner of the Quest, Firemaking*2-12-08*, Fletching, Magic, Defense, Cooking, HP, Attack, Strength, Herblore, Summoning, Farming and Prayer Capes.

the red berry and cadava berry spawns south of varrock r now bushes instead of drops.

Been like this since Varrock graphics update.

so? it's still hidden :P

Not really

The spawns were changed to bushes as a graphical update

This graphical update was announced as the Varrock and surrounding area graphic update.

If that it wasn't mentioned precisely by word in the news makes it hidden. Then the addition of black and white goblin armour and the white fish etc are allhidden as the news didn't tell us about them.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Been like this since Varrock graphics update.

so? it's still hidden :P

Not really

The spawns were changed to bushes as a graphical update

This graphical update was announced as the Varrock and surrounding area graphic update.

If that it wasn't mentioned precisely by word in the news makes it hidden. Then the addition of black and white goblin armour and the white fish etc are allhidden as the news didn't tell us about them.

I'm pretty sure they actually said in the news post that they changed that. I'll go look for it.

EDIT: No they didn't mention it. I could've sworn that they announced that so it wouldn't cause confusion. Oh well.

a1d50c4e9b.png

269 QP | All Stats 60+ (except Summoning) | Barrows Drops: 8 | Dragon Drops: 1

the cat has a new "event". it says, "i think its feeling lonely". i know people are going to say it was already there... but what was there was "i think it needs some attention". that phrase is still there but there's also a new phrase "i think its feeling lonely" is new. I'm 99% sure of this.

[hide=-this is my signature- guides i've written]full list is at the top of <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=775754">viewtopic.php?f=180&t=775754</a><!-- l -->[/hide]

the cat has a new "event". it says, "i think its feeling lonely". i know people are going to say it was already there... but what was there was "i think it needs some attention". that phrase is still there but there's also a new phrase "i think its feeling lonely" is new. I'm 99% sure of this.

Changed as part of the examine's update a few months back.

So still kinda hidden, but also sorta not

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Dunno if it's new, but there's a knight of the round table at Goblin Village, in the house with the generals.

S11m.gif
Elfs creating a crystal Axe would be like GreenPeace creating a Nuclear Powered Harpoon for killing seals...

Dunno if it's new, but there's a knight of the round table at Goblin Village, in the house with the generals.

I think its something to do with the new Goblin Quest they released this week.

Nope I just did that quest, you have no need to go to Goblin Village in it.

I think its something to do with the new Goblin Quest they released this week.

From one of the Camelot quests, you have to go find him. The goblins had kidnapped him and put him in a sack.. something like that.

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!