Hidden Updates

the_tallest1

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the maze random the percentage of the reward is no longer shown in the bottom right hand corner <3:

Must be a glitch cos I literally just had a maze and it was there.

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

changing magic styles(lunar/ancient) has changed when you pray. or so i think

ice barrage animation was changed. it has changed, the cubes were said to be removed, they are not removed. but their is an addition new animation, like a traveling projectile.

duel tornments has been update abit for fights to not rely on LUCK as much as before. i just did 10 differnt tornments. generally with people higher than me. and i won 1 of them because i think i had better mage then him.

lv 100s can now not be owned by lv 80s as before :thumbsup:

Praying animation was changed in general, not necessarily for changing magics; at least it was on my Gilded Altar.

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

Just completed my lvl 3 clue, and i received 15 noted antifire (4) pots. Out of the hundreds of clues i've done on rs, this is the first one that i've gotten potions as a reward.

Did you happen to get a screenshot of that?

Getting potions from Clue Scrolls is extremely common, but has been around since their release.

I've done countless lvl3 clues and never had potions as a reward.. Doubt this is true.. (Hope it isn't...I have my fair share of junk rewards already :roll: )

Think he meant rare.

You can get: Anti Fire pots, Super sets and Super Energy potions from level 3 clues, believe it's been like this since the first Treasure Trail "Update" (Skirts and gilded I believe)

I also got 20 Super Restore potions(4) once as a reward. It was one of my first ever so I didn't know to take a picture of it. #-o

wartortlelove.jpg

I think it's more of a bug. When Jagex has updated the G.E. prices, they havent always changed the price it shows in trade. For example, I was showing a friend 1k avantoes, and it said that an imbalanced trade was going about 2.2m in his direction. However, Jagex recently dropped the G.E. price of avantoes from 2.2k to 950-1.5k, so it should have showed that i was giving him 1m.

lalalasig2.png

Bone crossbow got nerfed ... fires much slower now

Put it on rapid? Seems fine to me still!

i agree, i did not use it MUCH but it does seem nearly the same. but it could have been slowed a bit.

Seems much slower to me when i was ranging Tzaahr earlier. I'm glad if they did it. No more cheap range exp. <.<

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

I think it's more of a bug. When Jagex has updated the G.E. prices, they havent always changed the price it shows in trade. For example, I was showing a friend 1k avantoes, and it said that an imbalanced trade was going about 2.2m in his direction. However, Jagex recently dropped the G.E. price of avantoes from 2.2k to 950-1.5k, so it should have showed that i was giving him 1m.

Its a bug. The price of noted items are different than unnoted. Try to trade those avantoes unnoted and the price will be correct.

shoelacesareuntiedti8.jpg

Proud owner of a Quest cape!

Well they locked the other thread about flatpack items so I just post here.

I have 99 construction and the best work bench avaible but there's no way to make flatpack lecterns :|. Just checked it.

Seems like that jagex had added flatpacks for lecterns but never actually made it possible to actualy make them. And now they finally removed them (15 months after they added construction).

Praying animation was changed in general, not necessarily for changing magics; at least it was on my Gilded Altar.

i can comfirm that, i noticed while praying in ardy

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

I found something interesting just recently, you can now check the price of items (at the exchange), by right clicking on them, then clicking value...

Well just a little thing i noticed.

Kinda makes sense though, would need that information for the balanced trade thing anyway.

I'm working on starting a web design buisness and a book

Goals-90M/100M-Top 2.0k In Smith-26m as F2P(+lvl 79 Smith)

United SmeltersÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ Association-Founder

Nuclear Co. MSC-Owner

My Merchanting Guide

Well they locked the other thread about flatpack items so I just post here.

I have 99 construction and the best work bench avaible but there's no way to make flatpack lecterns :|. Just checked it.

Seems like that jagex had added flatpacks for lecterns but never actually made it possible to actualy make them. And now they finally removed them (15 months after they added construction).

It was a bug, I saw it the day the GE came out and reported it to bug abuse, just took them awhile to go back and remove it.

dawnsigblue-3.png