The mysteries of Tzhaar :O

bobby1167

I don't think people understand the true ramification of this. Now there will be a new era of philisophical debat in runescape fueled by the question "Which came first, the Tzhaar or the egg?" :P
The egg, because as far as we know, and we're only guessing, that the Tzhaar eggs spawn in the lava
But where did the egg come from? The Tzhaar came first :P

Actually, dinosaurs came before the chicken. They gradually evolved into chickens due to natural selection of genes.

Therefore the lower form of life came before the Tzhaars.

So there.

We don't rebel to sell it just suits us well, we're the bright young things.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are u sure there not bubbles? maybe you found out where tzhaar babys come from?
Examine is "An egg incubated in the lava" and whatnot

:o :o :o Wow, this is amazing. I wonder what role it could play, could this be the key to the Tzhaar that are in the fight cave? Could TzTok-Jad have at one point bin a little relatively harmless egg of lava? I can't wait. :anxious:

yeah, just a harmless egg of lava...
thhah.gif

I don't think people understand the true ramification of this. Now there will be a new era of philisophical debat in runescape fueled by the question "Which came first, the Tzhaar or the egg?" :P
The egg, because as far as we know, and we're only guessing, that the Tzhaar eggs spawn in the lava

Actually, dinosaurs came before the chicken. They gradually evolved into chickens due to natural selection of genes.

So there.

Like i said before, nothing turns into an egg. So Tzhaar wouldnt of had existed without a male and female Tzhaar

All Quests completed

99 Thieving achieved on January 10th, 2008

99 Defense achieved on August 3rd, 2008

85 Slayer achieved on July 31st, 2008

6 Dragon boot drops, 14 Whip drops

So there.

Like i said before, nothing turns into an egg. So Tzhaar wouldnt of had existed without a male and female Tzhaar

They might just be self-impregnating

Lots of species do that... the male and female merge.

Explains the 4 arms :D

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

So there.

Eww lol :XD: Chickens came first :P Do I have to explain another spontanious lecture?

So there.

Eww lol :XD: Chickens came first :P Do I have to explain another spontanious lecture?

bobby probaly right about the lower life forms, and being male and female, offtopic there are some fish that are mutating in rl that are male\females due to pollution in the water, its not good :cry:

legends2.jpg

So there.

bobby probaly right about the lower life forms, and being male and female, offtopic there are some fish that are mutating in rl that are male\females due to pollution in the water, its not good :cry:

wow, that sucks :(

So there.

actually by asexual reproduction the cells could multiply starting with just 1 cell

redbullsigortiz.jpg

For the record the eggs and the fenced off areas have been there since the area was released. It was a year ago so naturally the posts pertaining to the eggs have been lost, but they had no use then, and I'm willing to bet they never will. They're just like the eggs at various dragon layers; they have no use, just there for fancy decoration.

PURELY a rumor, but I've heard of people seeing Tztok-Jad spawn in the closed off lava lake to the south when someone reaches the last wave of Fight Caves. I tried it personally when a friend reached him and I didn't see anything though.

I am very anxious for them to open up the rest of that city though. There is a few hints of what you may find, like new weapons, scattered across RS. If you wanna know what I mean just check out the Tzhaar Champion's throne under the Champion's Guild.

Nazgul.jpeg

So there.

wow, that sucks :(

Sorta like the 3 eyed fish from the simpsons?

On Topic: If you talk to one of the Tzhaar-kets guarding closed areas, he says we are not worthy yet

They're new lava Pokemon, duh.

:roll:

There are no pok̮̩̉̉mon in RuneScape. LOL.

Anyway back to topic, I agree with most people, this isn't really mystery, it's where TzHaar people come from. They are from lavas. Think about it. Where would they come from if they're not from these eggs?

Off-Topic: The TzTok-Jad must be over 300 years old.

tortoise.gif

blast.jpg

see difrents? lol

on topic... those eggs are from lava chickens... and whernt they there already at the start of tzhaar... or probemly pet tztok-jad

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

ROFL.

This has to be one of the funniest topics in general p2p i na long time...lava pokemon, more tz-tok-jads for muggi to own, and a strange pokemon that looks just like a battle tortoise!v :lol: :lol:

CANE

Just to be different.

Think about it. A freaking Dragon Cane with a Dragonstone gem.

The spec will simply your character equiping a glove and beachslapping the enemy, who will break down and do the Cry emote for 10 seconds straight.

The volcanic folk that live beneath Karamja Volcano are surprisingly friendly and, though they have a wide variety of some of the finest weapons in existence, they seem completely uninterested in military might or expanding their borders. Some scholars doubt the TzHaar's goodwill, though, and the publishing houses are often found printing pamphlets warning of the dangers beneath Karamja.

Got from "races of runescape" in the KB

Im expecting something dangerous, hopefully a quest of some sort with a nice reward (easier way for tokul plz?)

aquasig2lc8.png

^^Click For Monster Hunting Blog (180M+ in drops)^^

its just jagexs way to leave it open for future updates

well clearly... i mean they have to use suspence somewhat to keep people interested even if that tactic is very minimal

When I voted on RS the Tz-Haar were the race most people wanted to know more about... Maybe we will!

i suspect thats because tzhaar was the first place to introduce a shield with str and a cape with str, and decent defensive stuff.

if you look at it, alot of good stuff has come from that update, and they let those updates flow rite into each other.

first it was tzhaar city, then oo fight pits, then the shields and stuff(same day pretty much), then all the sudden that day onyx gems and such. then they update the fight pits to be sligthly better, then fight caves with 2 new capes. and then who knows?

ive recently paid a visit to tzhaar...and found something amazingly well you decide. but i think theirs potential in the picture.

and whoever says this or that about it not being related, i understand that, but cmon, wouldnt you like to see it? i sure would.

obsidiandefenderus5.jpg

if no1 understood what i was getting at, was its i really would like to see them introduce an obsidian defender.