whats the worst time you have had connection loss??

mrmyk

When I was around level 75, trying to melee the Jungle Demon for Monkey Madness. Landed in the arena and lost connection immediatly. Was wearing full rune with a glory, d long, rune boots, and a wealth ring. All I had at the time, so it hurt when I lost most of it.

Rune boots were worth about 450k at the time, so this was quite a while ago.

single_skill1165709744.png

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only 92 combat, nothing has really happened to me part from losing full steel in wildy f2p lvl 30 sommut rofl, actually, yesterday was at bronzes (453 kills without d legs atm!) :(, and i forgot anti drag, died lost bout 200k of stuff, not bad i know.

Just don't wanna get dced when i finally do fight caves at lvl 96 lol.

Ever wondered if your character is "Good"?

D chain on dusty number ~174~ 3 D drops

Prive is ON FRIENDS ~ Tif pm to be added

Clicky for my BLOG!!

pixelsigfiniqm9.png

at daga kings while i was inbetween supreme and prime, my dad pulled out my internet cable. :evil: man i lost rune boots cuz of it...my friend retrieved my guthan :3>

I was once at the airport with my friends in California, had to go "potty" really bad, and just pissed my pants in the middle of the terminal. (All the cool kids piss in their pants, right?)

loledit.jpg

barrows loot: lost count

daga king loot: lost count :p

KQ lair....

Me and Golv were doing double queens, and were waiting for her respawn. (Meaning I hadn't Protect Item.)

Gets the wonderful message:

losingconnection1yj4.png

Couldn't log in for a few mins, and logged in to this:

losingconnection2az6.png

Golv saved my Verac Helm, though. :3>

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

at daga kings while i was inbetween supreme and prime, my dad pulled out my internet cable. :evil: man i lost rune boots cuz of it...my friend retrieved my guthan :3>

It isn't like I'm asking for your personal life, but why did he do that? Did you do something wrong?

NOTE: I said "something" that doesn't mean I wanna know what. That's right, I don't wanna know what, I just wanna know if you did something wrong.

At Dessous during DT...

I clicked like mad on my ectophial...

I was standing beside the trusty Ectofuntus with 11 hp left :)

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

My worst was ranging black demons in taverly dungeon. I was in safe spot, killed one and i clicked to get my arrows back, picked up the arrows..."Connection Lost" and the black demons were still auto attacking me. I was trying to click on the safe spot, but no luck. I logged back in and found myself in lumby.

Lost Robin and Range boots, 6k steel arrows :cry: I miss my robin :cry:

clbqf5.jpg

Dragon drops: D med x3, D Spear x2, Left Half x1, D2h x1

Crawling Hands X4, Cockatrice heads X2, Basilisk head X2, Kurask head X1

Support me in the drop race

Nothing too bad...Worst was probably during the TET Trawler event. I spent over 5K on charter ships back to Port Khazard.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Worst time was on my last pk trip with my clan. There were about 7 of us (lvl 80s) against 5 lvl 100s. I was doing great. I was maging and pouring fire blast after fire blash into them. No-one was attacking me, I had full food. Then I had a connection lost. It was only for about 15-20 seconds but enough for me to be in lumby when it ended. It was ok because I later pked a rune scimmy so I evened out.

this is a general p2p ;0.

im pretty sure the lvl 100's would win.

((i really hate f2p pkers, specialy mages, they lose nothing, i dare you to come p2p pking))

anyways, back on topic.

i hate it when i lag in the last minute of cw, when i am maging and using lots of money on a game, that is annoying, then i miss out of my tickets, that my team probably would not have gotten.

another...... pking.... omg, its so annoying, cause them people are like ahaha i 3 hit you, even though they really7 hit me and im nots not there.

don't really care about losing my whip, only worth 2mish.

i dislike when i lose stuff i have to go somewhere out of my way to replace, not like a whip, like god capes, boots of lightness, ect...

lagging when im the last person in caves and im about to win....

i never die when i lag to random, because when i am in stuff that is worth a lot and not pking deep i turn auto retailate on

enuff times

First time walkin from abbys to second floor past specters, YES i had my noseplug but no magic protect, it said connection lost, logged on in lumby

lost guthans helm, spear, zerker ring, fury, and alot of other stuff

Then same thing happened when i was low lvl DHROCKIN at black demons guess my pray ran out before i got to log out :((

lost again another fury and zerker ring, dhrocks helm :( and some other st00f

the month of august i lost 280 mil in stuff from deing at black demons =x i hate STR TRAINING!!!

-mega-