What was your first skill you began training?

SwreeTak

The title says preety much of it.

Mine was runecrafting. This is maybe pretty odd, but I can explain it with that my first goal was to make all quests. So I did the Rune mysterious quest, and crafted some airs.

What was the first skill you tried to level in? The skill training in tutorial island doesn't count.

Off-topic: 500:th post! :D !

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Defence and attck at the same time. I thought I could go PKing at lvl 5 #-o ...I couldn't

http://custom.leetscape.com/sig/63/70/combat.png[/img]

You just won the award for "The Most niave person on the Tip.it Boards!"]
*Points towards the monkey sitting on the button and declining every query*
Help me

No.

I killed some stuff so I guess attack. The first non-combat was mining.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

I think it was minig and smithing but it also could be combat. (so long ago) :^o

troope1.gif

I will shoot down any one with my bitting wit, and sarcasm!

What POSSIBLE reason would someone have to make a fake like that?Does he profit from faking a picture like that? Does it help him at all?Jesus Christ, stop being so suspicious. This is Tip.it for God's sake, not RuneHQ. -_-

I remember I used to mine half invent tin, half bronze and walk all the way from varrock to lumby to smelt after each load! If only i had learned of "banks" sooner. :XD:

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85