Question : Did you make your Rs Character look like you?

Toad

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only my hair though, it's black and ordinary. But now I changed to a Jamican blue, which I would never do that irl. :P

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I made my character looked basically like my everyday school uniform, green shirt and khaki pants. :thumbsup: . Wouldn't it be funny if a 6 year old (if they lied on the age thing) went up to a 28 year old and said "Hey, I'm just as tall as you are in RuneScape.". That would justifify(sp?) for the short people. :boohoo:

Siggie needs work.

When i orginally started that was my intention. It's hard to do that though when there are NO options for multicolored hair that's sticks up 2 feet.

a bit....but when i started playing, my friends were rushing me to start playing and i skipped the character creation thing entirely. I later changed haircut and made my shirt black....i still got the green pants tho :S

plaxer_x.png

wii_forum2.jpg

Click here to see my goals and achievements thread

Hair? No. Face? No. Skin color? No. Hmm... I do have black pants and black shoes. And those two are the only 2 similarities between myself and my character. Although he might be close to my age. Idk.

Noctis666.png