Best Clue Reward Ever? Post it here.

Ard_Choille

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

freind just got this...i hate him so much now

omggq8.png

Those examines look pretty fake to me.. But hey, that's just what I'm seeing.

If it's real, wow. Insanely lucky.

Ya I see what you're saying. I can see a box around where the examines were pasted. Definatly a fake.

here is the proof to end speculation-

untitled24.jpg

The top red box clearly shows where he pasted OVER other words and missed a part of one letter. the other red boxes point out where the paste cuts out some of the edge around the chat box, and the color diferences where he did not line them up properly.

come on kids, lets mature a bit, shall we?

I am not a skiller, but i do some skills.

rcwar1st.gifconwar3rd.gifwcdec2nd.gifskillwar2nd.gif

Spring2008slaycompsig.png

Going back to that third age clue picture (not bothering to make a quote pyramid), if he hadn't screwed up the examines, he'd have made one damn good fake. But the odds of a third age piece (it's also a computer game so nothing is ever random) are 1:1000 I believe, in pieces:clues. So that means every 1000 clues, one third age piece is given out. That means you have a 1/1000 X 1/1000 for that clue to work, meaning there is a 1 in 500,000 (2 in 1 million simplified) chance of that clue working out. And that's only if Jagex allowed double-third age piece clues to exist, which I doubt they did but it's possible.

Hevendor_Guy.png

rsdeadzm5.png

There's cake through here, apparently.

This is definatly my best one... :thumbsup:

tresuretrailmk8.png

fake just look at the kite...

And how there is no shadow on the plate. *sigh* :D.

Owned and he's right about the shadow

actually there is, look

Thereisashadow.jpg

This is directly from the site

stop posting its fake, no its not, yea it is...

HE POSTED THAT IT WAS FAKE!!!

Zoomg!! :ohnoes: I was talking bout the shadow :roll:

XBL: Wat is Aim

ruins.png

profzg1.png

Does everyone see the "fake" ness of it, now?

meh, do the same thing with real examines, and compare it

^that^ shows nothing (meaning it could still have the squares around it)

and besides, i don't think the examines are what matter, you should look at other stuff

st.alphonso0.gif

st.alphonso0.gif

st.alphonso0.gif

Established Shark Fisher 2/19/07!

ok WE GET It!!!!!! Its fake, now stop flooding the thread with your noobish nonesense

anyways, just got a new clue, lv 3: 14 purple sweets 31 nature runes and a zammy pl8!!! w00t

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg

Going back to that third age clue picture (not bothering to make a quote pyramid), if he hadn't screwed up the examines, he'd have made one damn good fake. But the odds of a third age piece (it's also a computer game so nothing is ever random) are 1:1000 I believe, in pieces:clues. So that means every 1000 clues, one third age piece is given out. That means you have a 1/1000 X 1/1000 for that clue to work, meaning there is a 1 in 500,000 (2 in 1 million simplified) chance of that clue working out. And that's only if Jagex allowed double-third age piece clues to exist, which I doubt they did but it's possible.

Yea, I agree about the fake part, but if you multiply 1/1000 * 1/1000 you get 1/1,000,000 not 2/1,000,000. So the chances are even smaller than you thought. :wink:

As said above it's 1/1000000. Also, why wouldn't jagex allow it? It's possible to get 6 third age items from a clue just like any other item. AFAIK each clue part gets you a "reward", a "random" number is generated then compared to a list of items, if the number matches to that of an item you get that item. Simple as. Unless of course Jagex has a different method of getting clue reward rares like they do with monster drops but I doubt that.

:-k has to be......1471 gp, black dhide body, rune dagger and 3rd age kite

:roll: i wish..... :pray: :pray: :pray:

no up till now it was like rune (t) kite, black dhide legs, 42 nats and 10 purple sweets. :? best.........for now :D

defcape,elven%20lord62.gif

elven%20lord62.gif

everything is impossible unless you believe.