Dust Devils Nerfed?

The_g_unitpk71

After running some tests in rune and dragon along with dragonhide I noticed their was no change just my luck was poor. I am back to getting around 10k xp per bones to peach cast now :) sorry for taking up some of your time guys. Also keep in mind I never said they were actually nerfed/changed I just said that possibly they were since I seemed to be getting hit more. O well problems solved discussion = over :D

CURRENT GOAL ON PURE "ICE SPELLS"

Ice%20Spells.gif

oh noes! It's the " 's " censor here on tip.it!!

on topic:

If what you say is true i see another small rise in d chains. Maybe if even just 500k.

yea it was a typo the 's dont ask how lol and yea I am using bones to peach so I am just gonna get more mage xp lol.

Ice%20Spells.gif

Lol. First Jagex nerfs the drop rates by...by...a BAJILLION!! And now they make them hit more often.

Just come out and say it Jagex, you don't want us to have any Dragon Chainbodies! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Lol. First Jagex nerfs the drop rates by...by...a BAJILLION!! And now they make them hit more often.

Just come out and say it Jagex, you don't want us to have any Dragon Chainbodies! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Wow, more complaints unsupported by evidence, why does that not surprise me? :roll:

On topic: I was fighting them for slayer earlier, seemed the same to me.

Dork.jpeg

Sig And Avatar by Tripsis - 99 Slayer Blog - My Pyramid Plunder Guide

Owner of Fire Cape since 28-09-2005 - 426th to 99 Strength

Yea, same for nature runes! :evil:

Tbfgraphx14

Happy to find I'm not the only one who eats glass.

well the rate of d chains dropped by dusties isnt very high, for kqs its much higher

i got 2 in like 8 kills :3>

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

maybe they just want you to earn 'em properly :P

tipitcrewex8.jpg

Proud to have gotten 1800 skill total before access to fishing guild

Why make a house when you can rob one?

well the rate of d chains dropped by dusties isnt very high, for kqs its much higher

i got 2 in like 8 kills :3>

Cause your a geek! :P

I havn't looked at them. None of my friends have said anything about the change who go there :uhh:

You're wrong. Stop spreading false rumors in attempt to raise prices.

yea im spreading false rumors im testing it and did i say once it was changed... Nope i saw is it changed and i stated all facts that I witnessed, and the people I have asked. I can care less if d chain prices drop or fall its not like im going to get one at dustdevils... I just go their because they are the better version of firegiants + i bones to peach there. Just read main post no arguments please. :-$

Ice%20Spells.gif

yea im spreading false rumors im testing it and did i say once it was changed... Nope i saw is it changed and i stated all facts that I witnessed, and the people I have asked. I can care less if d chain prices drop or fall its not like im going to get one at dustdevils... I just go their because they are the better version of firegiants + i bones to peach there. Just read main post no arguments please. :-$

i would

Look, the chances that you get a dragon chainbody is so SMALL, if you play for 24 hours everyday, camping at the dust devils, it will probably take you 6 months to get even one chainbody. So, making the dust devils tougher won't do anything to the economy.

They haven't been "nerfed" or "hit higher or more often" they are the same old dust devils i've been killing forever. Now take two a day and get some rest, hallucination is bad for you.

The self-proclaimed king of bronze.

Wow, more complaints unsupported by evidence, why does that not surprise me? :roll:

On topic: I was fighting them for slayer earlier, seemed the same to me.

I also had them for slayer this morning, and didnt notice any changes.

Please think before you ask a question. If you ask the right question, its much more likely you get the answer you are looking for :)

Gugge.png

Moly.png

Why on earth would Jagex nerf dust devils? Their chain drop is too rare to affect the economy. Also, just range them :P .

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.